Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I forgot to mention I loved the story of Sue playing "soccer" when she was growing up.
    It neatly parallels how Johnny was a track-and-field high school star as mentioned in Secrets Invasion: Fantastic Four #2. The Storms siblings were into sports it seems.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Interesting how things change over time. Not sure we would ever see Sue trapped in a glass cylinder these days! (Especially not looking terrifed while 4 men rush to free her!)
    Be more like Roxanne Ritchie from Megamind at the beginning. "Yeah..can we get on with this...got a meeting at 3:00 that I really can't miss."

BANNED

421C7EAD-3D25-4C1D-910A-3CBD4C0B19C8.jpg
    The FF joins MUA 3 on the 26th of March.
    Last edited by Billy Maximoff; 02-26-2020 at 04:40 PM.

BANNED

Sue and Reed are just the best couple. Also how is Sue making the ship invisible to radar?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Billy Maximoff; 02-27-2020 at 07:03 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Sue kept her mole!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Sue kept her mole!
    Yes and I hope she keeps it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    Sue and Reed are just the best couple. Also how is Sue making the ship invisible to radar?
    If her control over the em spectrum has increased then it would make sense that she could effect radar too, which is really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Sue kept her mole!
    Here's hoping that it becomes a permanent feature to separate her from other blond heroines.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Yeah, face it, if you saw Sue, Mockingbird, and Carol (who all currently have long blonde hair) together out of costume, could you tell them apart? Gwen Stacy only avoids the same problem because she has bangs. They need ways to tell them apart. For Sue, it's the mole.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, face it, if you saw Sue, Mockingbird, and Carol (who all currently have long blonde hair) together out of costume, could you tell them apart? Gwen Stacy only avoids the same problem because she has bangs. They need ways to tell them apart. For Sue, it's the mole.
    I used to joke that I wanted a comic with Emma Frost, Dagger, Agent 13, and Sue (in her white uniform) just for the artist challenge of drawing blondes in white and not just relying on their costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    If her control over the em spectrum has increased then it would make sense that she could effect radar too, which is really cool.
    Radar seems like a very reasonable application of Sue's abilities with the EM spectrum. Where she usually deals with visible light not reflecting off an object (or person) to return to someone's eyes, radar is pretty much the same concept but at a vastly different frequency. The writer who came up with this idea really succeeded in expanding Sue's powers without warping the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by justanotherclassic View Post
    I used to joke that I wanted a comic with Emma Frost, Dagger, Agent 13, and Sue (in her white uniform) just for the artist challenge of drawing blondes in white and not just relying on their costumes.
    It's pretty much a comics problem. There was this created by someone who I am unable to properly credit.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    It's pretty much a comics problem. There was this created by someone who I am unable to properly credit.

Well, I know this image to be Dr Henry Pym. I think when the other characters are drawn well, they do not look identical. But when not, then they can and do appear to all be the same person, lol.

Erstwhile I found her rounded hair a bit funny.
    But Susan with long hair… doesn't feel right to me.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Sue has had many hair styles through the decades. I retcon it to how Wasp constantly changes costumes. Sue has the looks to carry off both short and long styles quite well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Erstwhile I found her rounded hair a bit funny.
    But Susan with long hair… doesn't feel right to me.
    I personally like her with medium lengthed or longer hair.