Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Delgado was also not around he was dead at that time. Javitz was part of the team and died during the Fall of Avalon story by the hands of Holocaust. But he did not look like that at all.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

BANNED

Nemesis was also still called Holocaust and he did NOT have the crystal armor , in fact he looked like a Ghost Rider , being a flaming skeleton. Is this the result of the Sliding TimeScale ?! Or just a retcon by Steve Orlando , who cannot not know the exact details of what happened , considering how well he remembers other X-continuity

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So is this the first time father and daughter have ever seen each other?
    That'd be funny since he treats her far better than his brother or his son

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Aww it's a lovely first meeting, look at her smile.

Love the Fall of Avalon reference and the art is on point.
    Agreed. This is the first time I feel attracted to read the book. I wish they would do more with the Acolytes. The Fall of Avalon is actually a great Cyclops and Jean Grey story.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Fantastic Member

thought that looked like Holocaust. this the Fall of Avalon story?

but uh why are Senyaka, Delgado, and Rem Ram there?

Delgado was dead before this. Senyaka I think was too and never went to Avalon and Rem Ram didn't join till much later.

Hyped to finally see the Acolytes do something but then this is in the past and not even right?

like did he even research the story arc he's using?

Holocaust didn't even have his armor here.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    That'd be funny since he treats her far better than his brother or his son
    Charles was always a dogshit parent towards his son.

I wonder what David would have to say to his sister if anything at all.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Charles was always a dogshit parent towards his son.

I wonder what David would have to say to his sister if anything at all.
    Probably give her a fair warning about dear old dad.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Probably give her a fair warning about dear old dad.
    When it comes to his kids his love does seem to be conditional.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member

Us X-Fans are like you think we don't know when different Acolytes died, Orlando? Oh we KNOW when different Acolytes died and weren't in stories cuz they were dead. If you wanted to sneak mutants who're dead into stories after they were already dead, you should never have tried using the Acolytes. You should've picked mutants from one of those enemy teams nobody cares about like....like...gimme a second....look, the point is, you think WE don't know when different ACOLYTES died?

(Fully including myself in the group this pokes gentle fun at, as I'm definitely in the running for Guy Most Likely To Tell You Everything You Never Asked About One Of the Acolytes. Like, if he tried to include Chrome in this story I would be like dude, wtf? And then I'd vote this issue best of the year just on principle and refer to it as one of my favorite issues of all time, because I'm down with hypocrisy except for times I'm hypocritically not. But I mean, before all of that I would still definitely be like dude, wtf, Chrome died during the FIRST fall of Avalon, not the SECOND one, jeez, read a comic you newb).

On a completely unrelated note, Chrome definitely shouldn't be in any of the non-previewed pages of this issue, as he died years before these events. I obviously have no grounds for being upset or disappointed if Chrome is definitely not anywhere in this issue. So of course, there's no way I'm actually going to be upset or disappointed if this issue comes out and as I expected and as it canonically should be, Chrome is nowhere in this issue.

Haha that would be so weird if I was.... (/unconvincing laughter)
    Last edited by BobbysWorld; 08-18-2022 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Us X-Fans are like you think we don't know when different Acolytes died, Orlando? Oh we KNOW when different Acolytes died and weren't in stories cuz they were dead. If you wanted to sneak mutants who're dead into stories after they were already dead, you should never have tried using the Acolytes. You should've picked mutants from one of those enemy teams nobody cares about like....like...gimme a second....look, the point is, you think WE don't know when different ACOLYTES died?

(Fully including myself in the group this pokes gentle fun at, as I'm definitely in the running for Guy Most Likely To Tell You Everything You Never Asked About One Of the Acolytes. Like, if he tried to include Chrome in this story I would be like dude, wtf? And then I'd vote this issue best of the year just on principle and refer to it as one of my favorite issues of all time, because I'm down with hypocrisy except for times I'm hypocritically not. But I mean, before all of that I would still definitely be like dude, wtf, Chrome died during the FIRST fall of Avalon, not the SECOND one, jeez, read a comic you newb).

On a completely unrelated note, Chrome definitely shouldn't be in any of the non-previewed pages of this issue, as he died years before these events. I obviously have no grounds for being upset or disappointed if Chrome is definitely not anywhere in this issue. So of course, there's no way I'm actually going to be upset or disappointed if this issue comes out and as I expected and as it canonically should be, Chrome is nowhere in this issue.

Haha that would be so weird if I was.... (/unconvincing laughter)
    In retrospect was Senyaka wrong or was Senyaka right?

Based off Krakoa times.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member

Either everyone on the team is an idiot, or Orlando is actually going to pull some strange twist where they actually are the ancestors of mutantkind, isn’t he?

….He’s going to trap a bunch of them in the past and make it so everyone on earth is descended from Kitty Pryde isn’t he?

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Either everyone on the team is an idiot, or Orlando is actually going to pull some strange twist where they actually are the ancestors of mutantkind, isn’t he?

….He’s going to trap a bunch of them in the past and make it so everyone on earth is descended from Kitty Pryde isn’t he?
    I would eat my own foot.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    YES! I love that Xavier has a fave child. especially after the last few issues of lox. maybe it makes me petty but i am here for xavier fawning over his youngest child.
    Unfortunately for you, I heavily disagreed with your assertion about Legion last time. Screw Xavier for having favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Unfortunately for you, I heavily disagreed with your assertion about Legion last time. Screw Xavier for having favorites.
    Yeah agree. I know there were times where Legion wasn’t shit, but he was also dealing with SEVERE mental illness and the fact that’s he’s significantly more stable now seems to be totally lost on Charles. It’s literally the exact opposite of how you’re supposed to treat your child struggling with a mental illness. All that being said you can kinda blame Spurrier for portraying their relationship that way. I was reading the Zeb Wells New Mutants run where Legion is more fractured than ever and while Charles doesn’t know exactly how to deal with it, he shows very sincere concern and desire to be there for his son.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

There were the Acolytes on Avalon during the Fall of Avalon;

Magneto and Colossus (they escape via a pod)
    Skids (escapes with Jean)
    Voght (teleports to earth)
    Uniscione, Cargill, the Kleinstock brother and Scanner make it out of there in time with the help of Cyclops
    Firefist (Rusty), Milan, Javitz all died)
    Exodus remained to fight Holocaust, destroying Avalon in the process.

It was unknown if any other Acolytes were there, but most likely not, as none were MIA afterwards who were not seen.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"