Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    They might not all have formal wear. But sounds like Kitty Killjoy.
    Roxy, of all people, would probably be able to afford formal wear. I think Hisako is also gonna making an appearance in #1.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąяĄ Tycon View Post
    Hey, Roxy!! Did Kitty force the students to wear their school uniform to her wedding?
    I think most students wore their uniforms to Northstar's wedding as well. Deadpool's wedding too.

http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/embedded/d11018617e6c42656912864462d027d7f7acd1e4.jpg

http://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/files...amp=1497663261

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

oh my god I’m SO PSYCHED for this
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

What does "T.M.I." mean?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    What does "T.M.I." mean?
    Too much information.

I am still a little iffy on the art (though that splash page was GORGEOUS), but everything else is adorable and perfect and wonderful. I am so excited for next week.
    Last edited by DearMachine; 07-19-2018 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Too much information.
    Yep, she really wanted that power dampener for the honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Ooohhhhhhhh so they're just lazy.

What does "T.M.I." mean?
    too much information

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I think this might be my new nickname for her. At least until someone undoes all of the damage Gold has done to... well everyone.
    Ha. It fits right?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąяĄ Tycon View Post
    Roxy, of all people, would probably be able to afford formal wear. I think Hisako is also gonna make an appearance in #1.
    True, but a united front seems appropriate if that were the case. And I think Kelly said as much somewhere. I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled when the issue drops. There are always characters left out from events though- despite the short notice, I would've thought Jean-Luc and Mystique would be in attendance (though I suppose Raven may be there in disguise anyway if she has nothing better to do)

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    In reality it's probably just a matter of artists not wanting to have to draw unique outfits for all attendees.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Yep, she really wanted that power dampener for the honeymoon.
    So...this is the point where Rogue and Gambit are in the sheets and Kitty interrupts?

So...this is the point where Rogue and Gambit are in the sheets and Kitty interrupts?
    Looks like Kitty called in the early morning. So she interrupted session number two or three, depending on Remy's stamina.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Ha. It fits right?

True, but a united front seems appropriate if that were the case. And I think Kelly said as much somewhere. I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled when the issue drops. There are always characters left out from events though- despite the short notice, I would've thought Jean-Luc and Mystique would be in attendance (though I suppose Raven may be there in disguise anyway if she has nothing better to do)

In reality it's probably just a matter of artists not wanting to have to draw unique outfits for all attendees.
    That's probably for the best. Back when I was a youngin' I remember an issue of Spider-Man that was supposed to be at a formal party and every woman in the room was wearing the same dress, just in different colors.

This looks awesome so far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    That's probably for the best. Back when I was a youngin' I remember an issue of Spider-Man that was supposed to be at a formal party and every woman in the room was wearing the same dress, just in different colors.
    Ha. Kinda lazy, but I guess it makes sense. I love writers that do pay attention to these things though. It's one of the many reasons why I love Kris Anka

Xena damnt it

Newsarameas site is a mess. Can someone post the images, pretty please?

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I am so happy to see Bishop! Remy and Lucas friendship is not forgotten.
    Bishop murdered an entire planet... O found it weird that he's cracking jokes again. They need to fix that @-#&.

I liked the preview and I'm looking forward to the book. I was actually intrigued by Magik and Laura. KT seems to have been able to capture that dry "I'm not completely in touch with feelings or all that concerned about what comes out of my mouth"-humor. Let em cry, this book looks good. #&#& they stole the wedding cake too?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why Gambit look bloated on the cover?
    Dobson. He's been drawing Gambit like that since Legacy. I don't know why.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.