Page 675 of 772 FirstFirst ... 175575625665671672673674675676677678679685725 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    my goddess.... this scan is hitting me in so many ways right now....

And Im playing that song right now....for the next couple of days....ahahaha i love it....

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    And Im playing that song right now....for the next couple of days....ahahaha i love it....

beloved why are you playing the song???? I hope you not going thru it right now because babe I certainly am...
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I believe its nov 17th or something like that
    I know initially it was scheduled for November 10th which was exciting since that’s only two weeks away. Do we know if it has officially been pushed back a week like this issue was to the 17th? It would be a bummer since I too am excited to see what Storm does next issue but I suppose three weeks wouldn’t be the end of the world either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    I know initially it was scheduled for November 10th which was exciting since that’s only two weeks away. Do we know if it has officially been pushed back a week like this issue was to the 17th? It would be a bummer since I too am excited to see what Storm does next issue but I suppose three weeks wouldn’t be the end of the world either.
    I'm not sure if its official but all my storm family and friends are saying the 17th. ugh..
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

beloved why are you playing the song???? I hope you not going thru it right now because babe I certainly am...
    Aww Kyss Love, . Gonna shoot you a Twitter DM when I get home later, I sensed you’ve been distracted with something lately. Hugs and kisses from your Storm fam here, you know we love you.

I'm not sure if its official but all my storm family and friends are saying the 17th. ugh..
    Ughh alright, we’ll I’ll buckle in for The Long Night again I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Aww Kyss Love, . Gonna shoot you a Twitter DM when I get home later, I sensed you’ve been distracted with something lately. Hugs and kisses from your Storm fam here, you know we love you.
    thanks friend its been a bit rough. I really appreciate that. (^_^)

BANNED

I believe its nov 17th or something like that
    Hmmm I am not even looking at that date before a new one comes later on I will wait till people start mentioning spoilers then I would go get it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Omegas do not possess a certain "unlimited" ability? I did not understand...
    Will they once again turn off Storm's abilities? every time the same plot...
    Attachment 115066
    At this point I don't even care anymore let her do hand to hand combat with or hell let her fist lethal legion for all I care. I simply would but the book to admire the art. Power development would come whenever it comes. For now, I am a storm art connoisseur, and that book had good storm art. Hope next issues gives too.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 10-27-2021 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    At this point I don't even care anymore let her do hand to hand combat with or hell let her fist lethal legion for all I care. I simply would but the book to admire the art. Power development would come whenever it comes. For now, I am a storm art connoisseur, and that book had good storm art. Hope next issues gives too.
    have you read the actual issue yet?

the reason I ask is that they do not suggest they will take her powers away. they just pose different questions on the best way to take her out.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-27-2021 at 12:00 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Omegas do not possess a certain "unlimited" ability? I did not understand...
    Will they once again turn off Storm's abilities? every time the same plot...
    Attachment 115066
    It just his POV about her powers, If we look at what she's done recently; molding a weather system for an entire planet, using her personal atmosphere to survive in space, continuing to show that she is capable of summoning lightning in space and can even turn her body parts into weather effects like the cloud-haired thing that was so beautiful in this issue.
    Imo feats like this already prove that her weather powers are already far beyond what would be basic weather manipulation.

my goddess.... this scan is hitting me in so many ways right now....

For the youngsters...damn, forgot how sexy Tyson was...

Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    For the youngsters...

iconic!!!!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

iconic!!!!
    https://youtu.be/8ooR8Devnqk

To me this is even more iconic how she turned this slow ballad into a pop dance sensation AND featured two men dancing together live on stage. I remember LIVING for this moment and quickly bought the cd with the dance remix. She really was revolutionary and ahead of her time.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    https://youtu.be/8ooR8Devnqk

To me this is even more iconic how she turned this slow ballad into a pop dance sensation AND featured two men dancing together live on stage. I remember LIVING for this moment and quickly bought the cd with the dance remix. She really was revolutionary and ahead of her time.

I never saw that performance before thanks for sharing. I've been a toni fan since seven whole days, another sad love song, love should brought you home lol