Page 678 of 772 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688728 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    He was certain that the right weponry can "get passed her powers" and when he said that I didn't even think of forge's weapon I rather thought of the countermeasure that bp has in store just for storm. That's was when I was like nope.
    Damn I was dodging that one...as much as I can...please no....

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

A new piece of art by Jim Lee.

Round it out with some Wilce Portacio.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Storm vs. Legion. Art by Roger Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    When Storm aint around
    Attachment 115087
    Vs
    When Storm graces us with her presence
    Attachment 115088

Damn Xandra...I can totally relate...

Love a storm fan
    Indeed, people are usually happy when Storm shows up because they know their problems are about to be handled with a quickness.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I can only imagine how glorious it is to have storm be on your side in a battle. Her power is soo visually stunning and intimidating that it can quell entire armies just by they seeing it. Plus she is always going to look the coolest ok the field no matter what.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 10-29-2021 at 05:09 AM.

BANNED

Ohk so onto the issue I want to ask a question. The alien entity said they wondered if weather manipulation had any limits. And I have been wondering that myself does weather manipulation have any true limits. Because the more I think about it and by that I mean universally taking into account the number of things and energies and forces involved in weather creation throughout the universe. I believe there maybe none.

Cause we have seen storm can affect alot of things which don't fit your run of the mill weather manipulator. So I would like some help with these my big brained storm fans.

BANNED

Ohk so onto the issue I want to ask a question. The alien entity said they wondered if weather manipulation had any limits. And I have been wondering that myself does weather manipulation have any true limits. Because the more I think about it and by that I mean universally taking into account the number of things and energies and forces involved in weather creation throughout the universe. I believe there maybe none.

Cause we have seen storm can affect alot of things which don't fit your run of the mill weather manipulator. So I would like some help with these my big brained storm fans.
    Oh I realized how I framed the question implies a more esoteric edge but I am simply looking at the scientific side of the ability. As in what are the logical endpoints of an omega level weather manipulator such as storm.

Oh I realized how I framed the question implies a more esoteric edge but I am simply looking at the scientific side of the ability. As in what are the logical endpoints of an omega level weather manipulator such as storm.
    I believe the manipulation of the fundamental forces of the universe, at least the electromagnetic force and gravitational potential energy. I believe the strong force also influences the weather (not sure).

Does anybody know if Storm has ever directly manipulated electrons? If so she could remove them in anybody or thing and they'd disintegrate/breakdown... unless they could control their own electrons.
    Last edited by The Regent; 10-29-2021 at 10:52 AM.

Fantastic Member

There are no limits. More than 99% of the universe is made up of plasma or ionized gas. She can perceive and manipulate it to her will just as easily as she controls the wind.
    Last edited by Idiopop; 10-29-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

I can only imagine how glorious it is to have storm be on your side in a battle. Her power is soo visually stunning and intimidating that it can quell entire armies just by they seeing it. Plus she is always going to look the coolest ok the field no matter what.
    Oh, they already know!

X-men v3: #13

X-Men V4: #23

Doomwar #3

Also, I'm going to post this again not only because it pertains to people being awe struck, but the art is so damn pretty!!

A weather witch. Say it with respect!