Page 679 of 772 FirstFirst ... 179579629669675676677678679680681682683689729 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    There are no limits. More than 99% of the universe is made up of plasma or ionized gas. She can perceive and manipulate it to her will just as easily as she controls the wind.
    This!!

I really hope Ewing pulls out all the stops for her. I'm getting the vibe that that he's going to do something major for her since she's fighting the Lethal Legion and they just ripped apart the imperial guard like they were fodder. Also, that line about wondering if weather manipulation had any limits. I find it strange that he felt the need to throw that in since we the readers already know by definition of her Omega status, the answer is no. At this stage the only limits on her powers would be her physical body as Magneto showed us off panel when he tried to move the space station into the sun and got a fatal aneurysm.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    I believe the manipulation of the fundamental forces of the universe, at least the electromagnetic force and gravitational potential energy. I believe the strong force also influences the weather (not sure).
    I know that gravity is responsible for certain anomalies in weather such as gravity waves and literally holding the entire atmosphere in place in the first place.
    But as to the string and weak force I don't really know about that. Electromagnetic force that is a said and done thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Does anybody know if Storm has ever directly manipulated electrons? If so she could remove them in anybody or thing and they'd disintegrate/breakdown... unless they could control their own electrons.
    I don't know when she has directly manipulated electrons but it is stated that she constructs lightning like jewelry and if that doesn't have anything to do with electron manipulation I don't know what is. Also electron manipulation alone would make storm op as hell as she can literally manipulate matter directly and disintegrate anything by manipulating their innate electric field..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

A weather witch. Say it with respect!
    Exactly they are in awe as they should.

BANNED

This!!

I really hope Ewing pulls out all the stops for her. I'm getting the vibe that that he's going to do something major for her since she's fighting the Lethal Legion and they just ripped apart the imperial guard like they were fodder. Also, that line about wondering if weather manipulation had any limits. I find it strange that he felt the need to throw that in since we the readers already know by definition of her Omega status, the answer is no. At this stage the only limits on her powers would be her physical body as Magneto showed us off panel when he tried to move the space station into the sun and got a fatal aneurysm.
    I would like to see storm manipulate the damn sun. It is well within her power and as regent of Sol it only makes sense that she do this. To demonstrate her power over the very beating heart of the entire system.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I don't know when she has directly manipulated electrons but it is stated that she constructs lightning like jewelry and if that doesn't have anything to do with electron manipulation I don't know what is. Also electron manipulation alone would make storm op as hell as she can literally manipulate matter directly and disintegrate anything by manipulating their innate electric field..
    I may be on the wrong trintrain here, but wouldn't that mean she could also replicate the destructive capacity of Black Bolts voice since he's manipulating electrons?
    Exactly they are in awe as they should.
    Praise be unto the Hadari Yao.

I would like to see storm manipulate the damn sun. It is well within her power and as regent of Sol it only makes sense that she do this. To demonstrate her power over the very beating heart of the entire system.
    Before I became a member I remember reading the forums and people were wondering if Storm could just send a massive solar flare at the station and be done with it. Now that would of been a sight!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Dwayne McDuffie confirmed her control over electrons back when she dissipated stardust. Also, in X-treme X-men it was noted that she could percieve the flow of electrons leading up to a burst of lightning and I quote "observing how lightning was born, allowed her to create it"
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 10-29-2021 at 05:23 PM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Dwayne McDuffie confirmed her control over electrons back when she dissipated stardust.
    Oh gosh thanks I forgot about the stardust feat. Please can you relay what he said. Also as this is cannon storm is well op as F just from that ability alone. Like she should be able to destroy basically anything made up of atoms. Like absolutely annihilate it.

BANNED

I may be on the wrong trintrain here, but wouldn't that mean she could also replicate the destructive capacity of Black Bolts voice since he's manipulating electrons?

Praise be unto the Hadari Yao.

Before I became a member I remember reading the forums and people were wondering if Storm could just send a massive solar flare at the station and be done with it. Now that would of been a sight!
    1. Yes black bolts ability is electron manipulation most potently through his vocal cords. That destructive capability of his is well within storm's ability and then some as she can on theory at least manipulate positrons which are created by thunderstorms. Like the sheer potential of this her electrokinetic ability alone is almost impossible to fathom. It is very very very vast and that's just one sub sub set of her omega ability. From manipulating the neural impulses reading thought patterns and manipulating people's bodily actions to warping entire magnetic fields of stars and black holes.

2. Praise be indeed.

3. It would really shut me up for a good while if they let her actually explore that side of her power.

Oh gosh thanks I forgot about the stardust feat. Please can you relay what he said. Also as this is cannon storm is well op as F just from that ability alone. Like she should be able to destroy basically anything made up of atoms. Like absolutely annihilate it.
    He said Storm took control of the electrons in Stardust's body and sent them back with enough force to temporarily dissipate their energy form. Also I edited my previous post to include the confirmation from X-treme X-men
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I am hoping ewing has someone use a weapon on storm that stops her mutant powers and once and for all she goes amped full goddess and they shoot her again to restore it finding she is far more powerful now that she has ascended and mainly uses her mutant powers to control herself. i can dream.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    He said Storm took control of the electrons in Stardust's body and sent them back with enough force to temporarily dissipate their energy form. Also I edited my previous post to include the confirmation from X-treme X-men
    Thank you! That's what I wanted to know... she should be able to erase ANYBODY who cant control their electrons.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Thank you! That's what I wanted to know... she should be able to erase ANYBODY who cant control their electrons.
    Exactly and negate the abilities of black bolt In its entirety as he uses electrons to do everything. And she can manipulate more than just electrons in theory but also positrons as thunderstorms create antimatter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I am hoping ewing has someone use a weapon on storm that stops her mutant powers and once and for all she goes amped full goddess and they shoot her again to restore it finding she is far more powerful now that she has ascended and mainly uses her mutant powers to control herself. i can dream.
    Lol
    Yh that definitely ain't gonna happen. But hey when you dream dream big as big as the Ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Storm vs. Legion. Art by Roger Cruz.

Uncanny X-Men 320!

this was the moment I fell in love with Storm. There is the first page missing.

This was the exact moment to be precise:

Attachment 115134

"The rules of nature don't bend this far. So she will break them!"
    Last edited by Exodus; 10-30-2021 at 02:21 AM.