Page 101 of 191 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2854

Had a major move around, bought all my books from my built in shelves into another room as the room they were originally in gets quite a bit of sun and i was worried that the covers would start to fade, and it is also a pretty cold room, so moved them all into my main room and got one of those 5 x 5 kallax's (short term solution as we may be selling our house soon, and then i will get something really nice built) anyway, here goes.......

cont...

so many unopen omnis...and an unopened secret warriors...me want :P How come you don't open them? what if one of them has a printing error or a build problem?

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    so many unopen omnis...and an unopened secret warriors...me want :P How come you don't open them? what if one of them has a printing error or a build problem?
    i only started collecting Marvel omni about 5 - 6 months ago, so i just haven't got around to reading them, i started getting heavily back into comics at the same time, so all of my Absolutes are unread as i only started getting them about 3 months ago, and all of them are replacements of books i had in some form of HC anyway so they may remain unread for a while, i am slowly making my way through the marvel stuff, but stuff keeps coming out

That's a helluva collection! Very jealous of the Brubaker and Bendis Daredevil omnis.

Ooohhh...aahhhh...Wonderful collection.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    i only started collecting Marvel omni about 5 - 6 months ago, so i just haven't got around to reading them, i started getting heavily back into comics at the same time, so all of my Absolutes are unread as i only started getting them about 3 months ago, and all of them are replacements of books i had in some form of HC anyway so they may remain unread for a while, i am slowly making my way through the marvel stuff, but stuff keeps coming out
    gotcha. I just started collecting in july and 43 books (3 tpb rest ohc/hc/omni/absolute) and have only read maybe 10. With all the stuff comming out, and old stuff I feel like im never gonna catch up. Next year is gonna be worse for me, we got flash deleuxe, arrow deleuxe, aqman deluexe, UXM 1,3 omni, gotham central omni, green lantern vol 3 omni, batman phc, justice league phc, marvel ohcs, secret wars....man i could write a whole page of stuff im getting comming out next year :P

Wow, speechless!

What's that edition of 30 days of nights? 3 in 1 slipcase hardcovers? Would you post some pics please, never seen that before. And how's the build of this thing?

Ur
    Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Wow, speechless!

What's that edition of 30 days of nights? 3 in 1 slipcase hardcovers? Would you post some pics please, never seen that before. And how's the build of this thing?
    Will post some pics over in general tomorrow when the light is better, this is the 2nd set I have ordered, won a 'mint' set off eBay a while back only for them to show up falling to bits, 2nd set was from eBay shop, I asked them to check the binding before I bid, when they got here they did crack a bit when opened, but fine once loosened, really really nice, templesmiths art deserves the big page, added bonus it came signed too

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I like how you added legs to the Kallax. Looks really good. Are you concerned about the amount of weight they have to support? I thought the outer walls of the Kallax were hollow particleboard.

Awesome collection, but I have to ask you something: did you make some "shelves modification" in order to make the Sixth Gun volumes to fit in? It looks like you didn't close perfectly the upper shelves and so you earned a little bit of extra space. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Awesome collection, but I have to ask you something: did you make some "shelves modification" in order to make the Sixth Gun volumes to fit in? It looks like you didn't close perfectly the upper shelves and so you earned a little bit of extra space. Am I wrong?
    It'll fit in a Kallax without any modifications, it's just a super tight fit.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    It'll fit in a Kallax without any modifications, it's just a super tight fit.
    A lot of people say that Sixth Gun volume doesn't fit in the Kallax...

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    A lot of people say that Sixth Gun volume doesn't fit in the Kallax...
    I hear that too, but it fits in mine fine.

Are people maybe using the old Expedit line of cube shelves? I have no idea if the dimensions are slightly smaller but it's the only reason I can think of. Unless I have Expedit...I don't even know anymore...

Inception.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    I hear that too, but it fits in mine fine.

Are people maybe using the old Expedit line of cube shelves? I have no idea if the dimensions are slightly smaller but it's the only reason I can think of. Unless I have Expedit...I don't even know anymore...

Inception.
    I don't know what to think anymore... I don't want to spend 40 euros for a volume that I'm not entirely sure will fit in my shelves.