Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    i also have that muse lunchbox! Squeal
    Did you get yours at the concert as well?

Quote Originally Posted by jignat View Post
    Hi everyone.

I was thinking of buying some X-men action figures. I have been out of the loop for 25 years(I had some Toy Biz X-men figures when I was a kid)

I had 1 2 questions.

Is Marvel Select considered as good as Marvel Legends? I like the 70's Colossus and their 1990s Rogue more than ML versions. Any thoughts?

Thank you.
    Um, yeah I think so. I mainly have ML in my collection with only a few of the Select figures but while they may not be (usually) as articulated as their 6" counterparts, the Select figures are really nicely done and can (some of them) fit in with the smaller legends line. Here's an example:

My Marvel Legends Cyclops with Select Juggernaut and Colossus

Also, what Wolverine12 said, it's basically what you want to collect. There are some really nice Marvel Select figures and like he mentioned, the Select Rogue just came out, so she's much more affordable than the Marvel Legends one but it's also going to depend on what era you want to collect as well. Select has some of the 90's era X-Men and they're all still pretty affordable (Except Nightcrawer from what I've seen) but the Marvel Legends X-Men have a wider range of figures out, the trouble is some of them (Rogue, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Xavier) can be a little pricey now.

Spectacular Member

It's been awhile team... Anyone want to update on what's the best available marvel legends stands for all of our new X-Men merch!? Still have mine boxed up until I find good solutions

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    It's been awhile team... Anyone want to update on what's the best available marvel legends stands for all of our new X-Men merch!? Still have mine boxed up until I find good solutions
    obitsu stands

I really like these stands, and they are pretty cheap. You can use them for all kinds of action poses including flying.

On a side note, my Uncanny X-Force Wolverine showed up today. It's a big improvement on the previous X-Force Wolverine's and the new claw molds are awesome!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

In case you can't live without plastic representations of your favorite Fox produced X-Men films, two companies, Toys Era and Soosootoys have you covered! They produce unlicensed 1/6 scale figures to add to your collections. Here are their newest additions below:

Toys Era

The Cyclopstech

The Creature

The Nightmare

Soosootoys

Phoenix Lady

BANNED

Phoenix Lady!

Damn that Scott looks good.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

LMAO, those names are so bizarre The Cyclopstech and my favorite of all the Phoenix lady.

BANNED

Gross. Best to forget they ever existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    In case you can't live without plastic representations of your favorite Fox produced X-Men films, two companies, Toys Era and Soosootoys have you covered! They produce unlicensed 1/6 scale figures to add to your collections. Here are their newest additions below:

Toys Era

The Cyclopstech

The Creature

The Nightmare

Kill it with fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Soosootoys

Phoenix Lady

Those are pretty cool looking. I wonder how the stack up against legit companies like Hot Toys.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I hope all these X-Men Hotwheels showing up is a sign of more merch to come. I really want new X-Men LEGO sets.

Not to mention Box Lunch having a bunch of new designs since the last time I was there during Dark Phoenix launch. They even have socks now. Also poke around the clearance rack, I saw those cool Storm shirts at the one near me.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviers Dream View Post
    I hope all these X-Men Hotwheels showing up is a sign of more merch to come. I really want new X-Men LEGO sets.
    I've wanted that for so long. I remember there was a petition/pitch to make a bunch of X-Men sets that could all be connected to make the X-Mansion. The concept was really cool
    Make Good Art