Page 214 of 222 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3327
    I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

OMG What a catch.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Wow. Game over.
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Oh man. Finally over-thought one with a playcall. You give that to Lynch for god's sake.

I hate great games that end on damn turnovers. I wanted to see either a score or a four down stop.

BANNED

lol NVM. Just fucking run it.

Offsides? Why?
    When the fire blows

BANNED

The worst play call in recent memoryr

Ugly end. Real classy.
    When the fire blows

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

How the fuck does Lynch not get the fucking ball?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The flip-flopping of who's the most unlikeable continues for me, lol. I went in here hating on the Pats, now I'm hating on Seattle again for being sore losers. And I don't' even have to wait on that one to be proven. They were just starting to win me over a bit too. I like their fire and their competitiveness, but you can't act like that. It was a great game that one team had to lose and that happened to be you guys. Do it gracefully and with class.

I think regardless of what happens in the future now, Tom Brady is your Greatest of All-Time. Personally I'll still take guys like Montana who did their thing in a day and age where it was much tougher on an offense to get things done, but I'm pretty sure general consensus is going to be Tom Brady.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 02-01-2015 at 08:12 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

That was beyond unbelievable. All Seattle had to do was give the ball to Lynch, let him pound it in the end zone and they're champions again. Instead, they call the dumbest play in the history of the Super Bowl, and for no damn good reason. Stupid beyond measure.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The final play call reminds me of the 49ers who should have let Colin Kaepernick run the ball in that game 2-3 years ago. The media tried to paint Tom Brady and the Patriots as evil fucks the last 2 weeks. I remember that Chris Collingsworth said Brady told him , "I want this one so bad. I need to win this one." Because Brady was taking it personal again. Like people were saying he needed deflated footballs to win . You could see the look in his eyes during the game. A look of.. "I wanna show you I am Tom fucking Brady. I can win a Super Bowl fuck what you think !"
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Tried to be cute one too many times. You give it to Lynch, if somehow he's stopped three more times, you tip your hat to the Patriots. Either way though, the Patriots earned the win. Not gonna be that guy and try and take it away on that play. I believe deep down Seattle would have scored had they just run it but they didn't, and NE made a play. Great game and they deservde to win...You Bastards. /Peter Griffin.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 02-01-2015 at 08:17 PM.

BANNED

it was unnecessary that is the problem, taking a gamble there unlike against the Packers was a waste. 1/2 yard to go 3 Chances and Beast Mode.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Seahawks we have to remember were considered favorites in this game folks. For several reasons.

1.) The public was fed 2 weeks of shit that New England needed deflated balls and more.

2.) This distraction had to hurt the Patriots it was believed. The team had to be hurt by this all...right ? They wouldn't be ready to play Tom Brady.

3.) New England had problems handling Seattle in 2012 when they played . The game was brought up how Soldier looked foolish. How could the Patriots win against Seattle there ?

4.) Tom Brady had lost his last 2 Super Bowls against perhaps a less talented defense. In this game he was facing THE LEGION OF BOOM.

All these factors were weighed against New England. But credit Bill Belichick and that team. They didn't let the media distraction sink them. They came to play as did Brady.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    The flip-flopping of who's the most unlikeable continues for me, lol. I went in here hating on the Pats, now I'm hating on Seattle again for being sore losers. And I don't' even have to wait on that one to be proven. They were just starting to win me over a bit too. I like their fire and their competitiveness, but you can't act like that. It was a great game that one team had to lose and that happened to be you guys. Do it gracefully and with class.

I think regardless of what happens in the future now, Tom Brady is your Greatest of All-Time. Personally I'll still take guys like Montana who did their thing in a day and age where it was much tougher on an offense to get things done, but I'm pretty sure general consensus is going to be Tom Brady.
    Eh, it's a bit of a silly metric though. Brady did have a great game but the outcome was ultimately decided by events totally outside his control, and if you just flip that one play the other way there's no way he'd be in the GOAT conversation.

Even though I don't really care about either of the two teams, I was really behind the Seahawks for this one, and we were one play call away from this whole Deflategate situation disappearing forever. Now we'll never hear the end of it, and if it really does turn out to be more serious than anybody knew all the talking heads are going to be howling over why Goodell didn't take action before the game and all that nonsense.