Page 246 of 590 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 8841
    Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Let's hope that the first thing Disney/Marvel does when they buy the Fox rights is cancel this film. Or at least bury it amongst a busy weekend with many new film releases with little to no promotion as if it never existed.
    The marketing budgets are already in place for these movies and the takeover of 21st Century won't happen until after DP.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Actually, it was because Singer's attorney presented evidence to Federal District Judge stating that neither Singer nor Mike Egan were in Hawaii at the time like the accusers claimed. Then the dude dropped the charges after that. Sometime later Egan was jailed for being a con-artist.

At least that was the case with the last one. Seriously, like I said earlier you need to look into these cases before making a statement.
    Is your name Marty of Singer by any chance?

People are waking up to that bs. Michael Egan, I do believe, is in jail for some con job he pulled. He seems to be a troubled person. And that's the thing about losers like Singer, they target troubled gay teens with low self esteem and than further destroy them. These troubled gay teens than grow up to be messed up unless they deal with what happened to them (which is only a lucky few since this tends to be a downward cycle). Many times, these troubled gay teens are the ones being aggressive but even if they "want it" it is still rape! Minors can not consent. This bs about Singer has been common knowledge in gay communities for decades now.

Michael Egan also went after Gary Goddard and that case was also dismissed. I believe both cases happened at the same time. Now respected actor Anthony Edwards has come forward as having been molested by Gary Goddard. Goddard and Singer are friends in the real world. Google is your friend. "Alleged" rapists of a feather flock together after all. Stop defending these sick people.
    Last edited by Calaigah; 11-10-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Is your name Marty Singer by any chance?

People are waking up to that bs. Michael Egan, I do believe, is in jail for some con job he pulled. He seems to be a troubled person. And that's the thing about losers like Singer, they target troubled gay teens with low self esteem and than further destroy them. These troubled gay teens than grow up to be messed up unless they deal with what happened to them (which is only a lucky few since this tends to be a downward cycle). Many times, these troubled gay teens are the ones being aggressive but even if they "want it" it is still rape! Minors can not consent. This bs about Singer has been common knowledge in gay communities for decades now.

Michael Egan also went after Gary Goddard and that case was also dismissed. I believe both cases happened at the same time. Now respected actor Anthony Edwards has come forward as having been molested by Gary Goddard. Goddard and Singer are friends in the real world. Google is your friend. "Alleged" rapists of a feather flock together after all. Stop defending these sick people.

You’ll basically saying that I’m not allow to correct you on what actually happened on in the case and just let you make guess after guess about it.

So you actually believe they tempered with evidence?

BANNED

You’ll basically saying that I’m not allow to correct you on what actually happened on in the case and just let you make guess after guess about it.

So you actually believe they tempered with evidence?
    Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe Egan told the truth mixed in with lies. Or maybe they did tamper with evidence by paying someone off. Maybe it's somewhere in between.

BANNED

The NYT and WaPo is probably digging deep at this very moment to find many credible sources.

Regardless, it all has ZERO to do with this movie, considering Singer isn't involved with it at all (further supported by Jessica Chastain's presence) so your obsession with it should be relegated to another topic that is more fitting.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Kind of hard for me to fathom how much some people supposedly X-Men fans are hating the movies and the people who create them

Just don't get it tbh

Not talking about the allegations re: Singer either although again innocent until proven guilty is a justice system rule *for good reasons* precisely to avoid mob mentality off of suspicion/hearsay/"He looks creepy to me" etc
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The NYT and WaPo is probably digging deep at this very moment to find many credible sources.

Regardless, it all has ZERO to do with this movie, considering Singer isn't involved with it at all (further supported by Jessica Chastain's presence) so your obsession with it should be relegated to another topic that is more fitting.
    Yes. It does. He gets credit as a producer. He gets credit for producer in EVERYTHING X-related so far. He gets producer credit for Legion, Gifted, and Dark Phoenix. He's in comic book words a "legacy" like Stan Lee is. He doesn't have to set foot in any of these projects and he'll get credit (and more importantly money) as a producer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6565702/fullcredits

Not talking about the allegations re: Singer either although again innocent until proven guilty is a justice system rule *for good reasons* precisely to avoid mob mentality off of suspicion/hearsay/"He looks creepy to me" etc
    Good try trying to downplay this. This is not a "he looks creepy to me" sitation. This is having accusers coming forward for the last two decades against him and all being dismissed. Neil Patrick Harris has been in this industry since a child and there are ZERO allegations against him because he's actually not sick. This is two decades of smoke, and people continue to dismiss it as I don't see the fire.
    Last edited by Calaigah; 11-10-2017 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    This is two decades of smoke, and people continue to dismiss it as I don't see the fire.
    There has only been a total of three serious allegations. One that came out in 1997 and wasn’t about rape. Than two more 17 years laters.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 11-10-2017 at 07:21 PM.

BANNED

There has only been a total of three serious allegations.
    Hmm, I totally get why you put the word "serious" in there.

This is how I interpret that though to be clear:

There has only been a total of three "serious" allegations.

Ooh I remembered another one. The biggest star signed on for this movie, Jessica Chastain, even she's calling Singer out. What was that about ZERO again?

Maestroneto‘s right about you being obsessed with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Well, at least with him you don't get that weird feeling of enjoying the movie even knowing it was made by a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, at least with him you don't get that weird feeling of enjoying the movie even knowing it was made by a creep.
    I did enjoy the Kitty parts of TLS though, so this makes it super weird Oh well.

On a related note, I just love what Ellen Page is doing for the LGBT community in her own way. Her show Gaycation is touching, informative and all around awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I honestly didn't think my opinion of Brett Ratner could get any lower after X3. Somehow, he found a way. On Twitter, Anna Paquin actually backed up Page's words, saying she was there when this happened. Just when I didn't think I could despise X3 any more, Ratner found another way.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Kind of hard for me to fathom how much some people supposedly X-Men fans are hating the movies and the people who create them

Just don't get it tbh

If they suck they suck. You don’t have to love and support just because it’s your fav. If a wack Michael Jackson song is released I’m gonna call it for what it is. When Fox delivers I say that, I loved Deadpool I regard it as one of the best to date, but they have dropped the ball too many times now and when they drop it it’s bad. I believe this movie will be another addition to the misses from fox.