Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

I feel like normal piercings would look good but hed run into the problem of losing them everytime he gets blown up in iceform while in battle. Ice piercings are an economic and original solution.

Dyeing his hair is pretty risky it can look bold or ridiculous depending on what he goes for. I feel like an electric blue to keep with the ice theme would work well.

Tattoos would probably vanish when he recreates his body from moisture. Not to mention artists never remember then cf. Warpath.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    lol I dunno... Might've been my oral fixation I wanted one sooo bad....I asked this dude in 9th grade to Pierce my tongue the next day met in the bathroom probably shoulda backed out when he took his mom's earring outta his ear... but definitely shoulda walked away when he dropped it on the moist floor....took about 15 minutes but he finally got it in...
    everyone should get their tongue pierced this way
    I would have just asked for the D in my mouth if we were already at that point instead of the ring lol but i admit i'm a prude. my history includes 1 girl for 3 years, another girl for 2, and one guy for over ten. I have never had a tattoo, no piercings. So i admit i'm not the best at understanding that either. I've heard people say the pain from tattoos and piercings can be addictive and that just gives me the face of that old lady in the meme from Family Feud.

Hell i've never even dyed my hair.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-29-2019 at 11:37 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    lol I dunno... Might've been my oral fixation I wanted one sooo bad....I asked this dude in 9th grade to Pierce my tongue the next day met in the bathroom probably shoulda backed out when he took his mom's earring outta his ear... but definitely shoulda walked away when he dropped it on the moist floor....took about 15 minutes but he finally got it in...
    everyone should get their tongue pierced this way

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    It'd help make him recognizable in group shots without having him entirely covered in ice. Also could use them as projectiles. Also I figure piercings you could suck on and have them actually melt in your mouth is kinda hot.

Alternative: underwear made of ice.

Anyway Iceman needs a new design. Discuss.
    The solution is a bright ORANGE scarf.

Last edited by CRaymond; 10-29-2019 at 11:44 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If this is an option i'll take it for 1000.

Also aren't bobby's parent's like super strict conservatives. I feel if he got tatts and all that it would just be to make a statement against them rather than being in character.
    All the more reason to get some. Bobby needs to revolt and live a little.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would have just asked for the D in my mouth if we were already at that point instead of the ring lol but i admit i'm a prude. my history includes 1 girl for 3 years, another girl for 2, and one guy for over ten. I have never had a tattoo, no piercings. So i admit i'm not the best at understanding that either. I've heard people say the pain from tattoos and piercings can be addictive and that just gives me the face of that old lady in the meme from Family Feud.

Hell i've never even dyed my hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    lol Ugh sooo trashy.....good ol Alabama!! Def wasn't being serious or recommend it.. I had it in for 6 days my tongue swole up the size of my fist almost got a serious infection... MISSED Fall Break!!
    GrindrStone(D)

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Robert Drake is fine the way he is plus I would hate to see it
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Give him long hair or a mullet.
    Rat-tail mullet and pencil moustache.

BANNED

After sum consideration, Ive decided pierced nipples is the answer. add a lil snowflake earring and we're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    After sum consideration, Ive decided pierced nipples is the answer. add a lil snowflake earring and we're good to go.
    I have my left nipple and both of my ears pierced. So... I guess that's what I'd suggest. Lol. But I don't think it's necessary for Cubes to get piercings.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Xavier basically raised Bobby and the O5 as a bunch of East coast preps. No piercings and God, definitely no tattoos. Their whole upbringing was curated by Ralph Lauren, not Hot Topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Mongoose View Post
    Xavier basically raised Bobby and the O5 as a bunch of East coast preps. No piercings and God, definitely no tattoos. Their whole upbringing was curated by Ralph Lauren, not Hot Topic.
    lmao this made me laugh out loud because im from Connecticut. lmao. and it isn't false.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

I rather Bobby NOT get a nose ring. But if it happens eh whatevs........

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Mongoose View Post
    Which is exactly why Bobby needs to find his own style. This isnt the 60s anymore, even Scott traded sweater vests for a leather jacket and Tom Cruise styled hair. Bobby cant just stand besides literal fashion gods with his kakhi shorts and hawaiian shirts and hope he'll score with some exotic alien prince, its bad writing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Rat-tail mullet and pencil moustache.
    Or just a Tom Selleck moustache.

Though, thinking about the kind of face Bobby probably has, he'd end up looking closer to Brian David Gilbert.

bdg.jpg

AKA, the best thing the internet has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Or just a Tom Selleck moustache.

Though, thinking about the kind of face Bobby probably has, he'd end up looking closer to Brian David Gilbert.

bdg.jpg

AKA, the best thing the internet has to offer.
    AKA he ain't getting no D looking like that and bobby is a bottom. lmao
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.