10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    His warpath is giving me life right now.
    You enjoying weapon X? Is there a thread that talks about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I feel ya on this one.
    Thanks, the X-books have some of the best men and women in comics, and they are being squandered right now. I want to read an X-book where my favorites are utilized well, but has anything worthwhile happened since ResurreXion started?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    You enjoying weapon X? Is there a thread that talks about it?
    I don't know but I enjoy it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    While its great that Gold is ending, my hopes are still low. There is no reason to believe that when the new books come Ororo will be treated like the awesome character she is. To be honest, Guggenheim's treatment of Ororo is very consistent to how she's been treated in the x-books for the last 10 years. Well, Gugg is worse given how Storm is written down to look idiotic so that Kitty can be propped up as a great leader...

When the new books are released, Storm may once again be reinstated the leader of one of the x-books, but expect Lightning Lass whatever the outcome.

That said, I want to again impress that its a good thing Gold is ending. At the least, there is hope that Ororo's indomitable personality and powers will get the much needed respect each aspect of her character deserves whereas if Gold were allowed to continue, there would be zero hope of that happening for Storm fan.
    I completely agree with this. Until I see the creative teams no go. Hopefully Coates gets X-men.

BANNED

Come on fellow Storm fans, im still excited for xmen gold #20.

And I hope Bloodstorm stays in 616.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    is this considered canon?
    I'm not sure.

Nah. Come what may, ending Guggenheim's reign of terror, and sending the O5 brats away, is cause enough for celebration. It was that bad. See ya!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    I completely agree with this. Until I see the creative teams no go. Hopefully Coates gets X-men.
    Since Coates gets Storm's solo, maybe Alan Davis for Uncanny X-Men with Storm on the roster...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Nah. Come what may, ending Guggenheim's reign of terror, and sending the O5 brats away, is cause enough for celebration. It was that bad. See ya!

lolol.. black beauties

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I'm not sure.
    oh ok cool.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storms gather strength, dissipate, only to reform again. Look at Domino, getting a solo by a giant like Gail Simone? Who would have thought that? Once the dark days of the Fox-Men are firmly behind us and we make room for a real Storm onscreen, her stock will rise again.

Dry your eyes!

We must keep moving onward.

I feel a shift in the winds.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storms gather strength, dissipate, only to reform again. Look at Domino, getting a solo by a giant like Gail Simone? Who would have thought that? Once the dark days of the Fox-Men are firmly behind us and we make room for a real Storm onscreen, her stock will rise again.

Dry your eyes!

[IMG]https://media.wmagazine.com/photos/582a00ba7b07763f48a957ad/master/h_600,c_limit/1216.toc.lo;19_View2.jpg[/IMG

We must keep moving onward.

I feel a shift in the winds.

yaaassssss there are brighter days ahead:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Do you guys remember what Lemire said? He said that the X-editors kept interfering in his book. They dictated the stories for the title and he got all of these notes from the editors with instructions regarding the story arcs he was forced to write...or something like that. What if we are giving Guggenheim too much credit for why Gold is so bad? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he should totally be off the hook, but I have a feeling that a great deal of the blame lay at the feet of the editors for the horrible stories and the bad Storm characterization that has plagued the book. If this is the case, they will be a problem again when the next writer comes along.
    Last edited by rutog98; 01-06-2018 at 02:20 AM.

Do you guys remember what Lemire said? He said that the X-editors kept interfering in his book. They dictated the stories for the title and he got all of these notes from the editors with instructions regarding the story arcs he was forced to write...or something like that. What if we are giving Guggenheim too much credit for why Gold is so bad? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he should totally be off the hook, but I have a feeling that a great deal of the blame lay at the feet of the editors for the horrible stories and the bad Storm characterization that has plagued the book. If this is the case, they will be a problem again when the next writer comes along.
    no guggs has sucked well before he got gold. he gave us this crap a while ago:

he gets no passes from me. I KNEW when they announced he was the writer for the book it was gone be bad for storm and he definitely hasn't disappointed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    no guggs has sucked well before he got gold. he gave us this crap a while ago:

he gets no passes from me. I KNEW when they announced he was the writer for the book it was gone be bad for storm and he definitely hasn't disappointed.
    Now that you bring this other story up, I agree. I must admit that I had reservations about him as well when he was announced to write the book based off this story you've referenced.
    Last edited by rutog98; 01-06-2018 at 02:38 AM.

Now that you bring this other story up, I agree. I must admit that I had reservations about him as well when he was announced to write the book based off this story you've referenced.
    exactly. he is writing the book that he wants and it's fully supported by editorial across the board as Kitty is infused everywhere reminding us how great she is.