Page 126 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Damian and Rose have worked together on the TT in the past they got on quite well.. Damian also kind of has a habit of sucking a lot when it comes to his identity secret. Maybe he let something slip
    When Damian was suck about his identity secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

While not explicitly stated when they dated, it is certainly heavily implied they did (this was New52, which didn't change that much for Jason's story).
    They are a good option as a couple..

Despite I think that Artemis will be always my favorite.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I have 2 doubts
    1-why Damian changes his clothes being this "gray robin" and this "Arabian ninja"? Everybody know he is Damian, why he doesn't just keep 1??
    2- Isn't Damian too week? Kind ok for me about Flatline because I counted as a surprise element, but Connor has less practice time, and no Batman trainer, how was this fight so fast with Damian loosing it?
    He’s a fashion Icon and he bathed why wouldn’t he change outfits

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He’s a fashion Icon and he bathed why wouldn’t he change outfits
    So far we've seen his gray ninja outfit and new robin outfit. Hoping to see more outfits, maybe a Tuxedo with a mask after this whole tournament arc is done. Probably do spy missions.

On the topic of fashion and outfits, just a funny thing I conjured up, I do think Damian would definitely say that Tim Drake's first Robin outfit was an improvement overall over the previous Robin outfits. Talking about the Dick's short shorts outfit, the classic one.

I mean really, if Jason complained about the short shorts during Death Metal, and I think Damian would have similar opinions on the first ever Robin outfit. Still iconic, though but I doubt Damian would ever wear that.

Fantastic Member

The Iconic Look.jpg

Yeah his reaction is probably be like this, if he was ever going to be asked to wear the iconic first Robin outfit. Even for a one time occasion.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    When Damian was suck about his identity secret?
    I remember some occasions Damian bragged about he was raised by assasins while he didn't wear any disguise

Going back a bit to Damian's height, he was kinda like his dad in Batman 666, no? Maybe slightly less bulky? My point is that Morrison and Kubert probably never intended him to be noticeably shorter than other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I've actually always kinda liked the idea of him being a bit on the small side, even in adulthood. I could seen him being more lean rather than, say, the level of bulkiness that his Dad and Jason are typically drawn as. Less of a Batman build and more of a....I guess, Nightwing or Batman Beyond. Something more befitting of like an agile/ninja-esque type of fighter than the straight up brawler that Bruce is often portrayed as being.
    Talia's not exactly hench, so it does follow that Damian could be more slender than Bruce yeah. now that I think about it, grampa Ra's is usually shown to be a bit less bulky than Bruce.
    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Going back a bit to Damian's height, he was kinda like his dad in Batman 666, no? Maybe slightly less bulky? My point is that Morrison and Kubert probably never intended him to be noticeably shorter than other characters.
    Yeah his parents are either normal or a bit above average in height. It doesn't make sense for him to be short for his age, he's just not full grown yet.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    I remember some occasions Damian bragged about he was raised by assasins while he didn't wear any disguise
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he does that. Also, a lot of villains seem to be aware that Robin is an al Ghul. I distinctly remember Deathstroke at one point telling Batman something like "only an idiot wouldn't peg Robin as an al Ghul, he's a huge security risk". It probably isn't hard to connect the dots between Damian al Ghul and Damian Wayne either.

It's easier to handwave the secret identity stuff. I'm pretty sure a shocking amount of people know that Bruce Wayne is Batman too.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfidiously View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he does that. Also, a lot of villains seem to be aware that Robin is an al Ghul. I distinctly remember Deathstroke at one point telling Batman something like "only an idiot wouldn't peg Robin as an al Ghul, he's a huge security risk". It probably isn't hard to connect the dots between Damian al Ghul and Damian Wayne either.

It's easier to handwave the secret identity stuff. I'm pretty sure a shocking amount of people know that Bruce Wayne is Batman too.
    I don't remember this... but, yeah, he always says the "I am son of Batmand and an Al Ghul treined assassin" thing

I still think Damian is a little short for his age, his size in comics and movie would make no sense if he is not a little small, he does looks small when he is with adults, teenagers and childs.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah his parents are either normal or a bit above average in height. It doesn't make sense for him to be short for his age, he's just not full grown yet.
    You'd be surprised. Both of my parents are pretty average height. I'm taller than both of them while my sister is shorter than both of them by like....a significant amount lol

Quote Originally Posted by Perfidiously View Post

And not just how many but WHO.... Like Talia...
    You'd be surprised. Both of my parents are pretty average height. I'm taller than both of them while my sister is shorter than both of them by like....a significant amount lol
    Yeah, it happens, but random is random. The more different the less likely.
    Last edited by marhawkman; 06-24-2021 at 03:31 PM.

I am shorter than my little sister =_= genetic make angry, not lol, just kidding lol...
    Being "short for his age" just means he is short for his age in that moment, doesn't mean he is going to be short always.

Barring one cousin of each gender, most males in my family tend to hit their height around 6ft, while the females tend to top out around 5'4-5'6. One male cousin is about 5'4, and the one female cousin is about 5'8.

So, yeah. Outliers exist.