Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    That'd be quite the twist if they did that. But I do see that resemblance now. But it doesn't match the current depiction.
    Wouldn't be the first time. Plus, he's got time travel experience to explain away any discrepancy.
    Last edited by Swamp Thing 2099; 05-20-2014 at 11:43 AM.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    Double O, yes, precisely.
    It'd be really weird if they did that, especially since Bishop did something pretty similar a few years ago (on a way smaller scale, but still).

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    It'd be really weird if they did that, especially since Bishop did something pretty similar a few years ago (on a way smaller scale, but still).
    Cable's been pretty pro-active lately, trying to stop threats to the mutant race before they happen by any means necessary. Maybe the Watcher saw something he did or was preparing to do and he had to go.

That said, Bleeding Cool points out that with the baldness he looks like a cross between Nathan and Professor X.

I suppose Colonel Tigh could still be a candidate.

tigh_pic.jpg
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SXVA View Post
    Not much of a surprise, if you've been following FF.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    Cable's been pretty pro-active lately, trying to stop threats to the mutant race before they happen by any means necessary. Maybe the Watcher saw something he did or was preparing to do and he had to go.

That said, Bleeding Cool points out that with the baldness he looks like a cross between Nathan and Professor X.

I suppose Colonel Tigh could still be a candidate.

tigh_pic.jpg
    I knew I've seen this type of story before. lol I miss Battlestar Galactica.

So Original Sin is about the Time Gem and it's fracture altering history? It's the return of the Time Gem and where it's been, and people being time displaced, like Hawkeye and Nick Fury Senior. I don't for one minute think Furys head was ripped off killing him, because the Man behind the scenes is another Nick Fury. This is such an obtuse story, because we are coming in at the middle of the story somewhere. Sure, the secrets revealed is going to be nice reading, but, it looks like a DC storyline, where people are all jumbled around through time and nobody knows where to find them, especially the killer of the Watcher, because this person is stuck somewhere else in time.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Considering the presence of Nick Sr, and his presence in the next Avengers confirmed, I was going with the bald looking guy being the old Hydra Baron, back from death once again.....
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    So Original Sin is about the Time Gem and it's fracture altering history? It's the return of the Time Gem and where it's been, and people being time displaced, like Hawkeye and Nick Fury Senior. I don't for one minute think Furys head was ripped off killing him, because the Man behind the scenes is another Nick Fury. This is such an obtuse story, because we are coming in at the middle of the story somewhere. Sure, the secrets revealed is going to be nice reading, but, it looks like a DC storyline, where people are all jumbled around through time and nobody knows where to find them, especially the killer of the Watcher, because this person is stuck somewhere else in time.
    Hickman's Avengers saga is about the Time Gem. Original Sin, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    Hickman's Avengers saga is about the Time Gem. Original Sin, not so much.
    Let me see. Angela, Thors sister, has now been linked to Original Sin, and she came from the fracture of Space-Time. Arno Stark appears after the Breaking of Space-Time. This new Spiderwoman is as a result of some hidden secret about a girl getting bitten by a radioactive spider the same time as Peter Parker, also time displaced since Age of Ultron, like Arno.

I'd say Original Sin, the Watcher, and the Breaking of Space-Time is linked in with the Time Gem being broken as well. I don't know how yet, but there is a whole industry connected to this notion that the Multiverse is being destroyed, the Watcher is monitoring of the Multiverse, secrets are being revealed at a rapid pace (Angela, Arno, Spiderwoman), Bucky is upset, Hawkeye is aware that Time jumps are going to be the norm, Mindless Ones are now thinking, and some time traveler has been target shooting in the center of the Earth and at the furthest reaches of the Universe and in other dimensions. This is not going to be tied up in 5 minutes.