View Poll Results: Is Storm still married because BP lied about the high priest of the Panther Clan

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. She's still married to the love of her life.

4 8.33%
  • Well, it's entirely possible given his history

4 8.33%
  • I've never given it much thought

14 29.17%
  • It sounds good, but I doubt it.

7 14.58%
  • No. I have proof it was ended. (SHOW IT)

19 39.58%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    BP #172 goes on to establish that there were multiple lies going all the way back to #13. Some were out right, other were by omission. But #172 clearly establishes as with the utter defeat of an immensely powerful Adversary, that T'Challa has been manipulatin Storm with his knowledge of the truth. She tells him she knew he knew more than he let on and that he's the most manipulative person she's ever met. It was sexy.
    You think someone lying and manipulating is sexy?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    No, she not the queen. Now with that being said, T'challa could easily make her queen again.
    That's definitely a slick way out. I think it could work given canon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Storm fans use to hate BP I thought
    No. Most of the vocal detractors at the time were deceived into believing that Storm's character mattered in the X-books so they foolishly (most spewing white supremacist rhetoric) clamored to have her solely back under X-editorial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Why isn't his word good enough?
    It would be easier if he didn't have a pattern of telling Storm lies.

BANNED

No. Most of the vocal detractors at the time were deceived into believing that Storm's character mattered in the X-books so they foolishly (most spewing white supremacist rhetoric) clamored to have her solely back under X-editorial.

He wasn't lying then.

BANNED

Stop with that noise, most of us saw she didn't matter in bp at all and believed based off of 30 years of history that the X-men would do right by her. They didn't but BP has her in limbo doing nothing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    Please don't do this. I like Storm and BP, but the marriage was annulled. There's nothing wrong with them just daring for now.
    I agree with your last sentence. There's nothing wrong with them trying for now. And I could agree that the marriage was indeed annulled if someone could provide definitive proof of who the high priest of the Panther Clan was at the time of AvX.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    You think someone lying and manipulating is sexy?
    I think when the couple in question has the type of dynamic T'Challa and Storm have proven they have, it could be very sexy. How many different clichés are there about married couples? Think adout the movie Fences. How many times did Denzel's character start up a story and a few moments in and Viola would call him on embellishing? That's the type of dynamic I'm speaking about. They have that. Season two of BP has proven that. At least to me it has.

BANNED

I agree with your last sentence. There's nothing wrong with them trying for now. And I could agree that the marriage was indeed annulled if someone could provide definitive proof of who the high priest of the Panther Clan was at the time of AvX.

I think when the couple in question has the type of dynamic T'Challa and Storm have proven they have, it could be very sexy. How many different clichés are there about married couples? Think adout the movie Fences. How many times did Denzel's character start up a story and a few moments in and Viola would call him on embellishing? That's the type of dynamic I'm speaking about. They have that. Season two of BP has proven that. At least to me it has.
    You can have that noise. It's garbage, Storm deserves honesty and maturity.

BANNED

You can have that noise. It's garbage, Storm deserves honesty and maturity.
    Lol save that. They have an unbreakable bond. Their understanding of one another goes deeper that anything. BP has proven that he can mastermind breaking the Adversary's hold on his realm all while giving his woman the loving that she needs. They are two individuals madly in love.

BANNED

Lol save that. They have an unbreakable bond. Their understanding of one another goes deeper that anything. BP has proven that he can mastermind breaking the Adversary's hold on his realm all while giving his woman the loving that she needs. They are two individuals madly in love.
    Relationships, at least nature ones are about more than that. It's juvenile and both of them are better than that

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yes this!!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

It won't last.

BANNED

Relationships, at least nature ones are about more than that. It's juvenile and both of them are better than that
    They have been building their bond and reinforcing their love since issue #13. That's twelve issues of BP & Storm establishing their undying love for one another. It's as solid a foundation of the great vibranium mound. They've finally accepted that their lives may be pulling them in separate directions, but they are determined to hold in to one another. That's more real than anything she's had previously.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes this!!!!!
    I can't wait for her solo to have more of their relationship ship fleshed out. I can't wait to hear a take on their relationship in her voice again.
    It won't last.
    She told him the she's forever his lady.

BANNED

They have been building their bond and reinforcing their love since issue #13. That's twelve issues of BP & Storm establishing their undying love for one another. It's as solid a foundation of the great vibranium mound. They've finally accepted that their lives may be pulling them in separate directions, but they are determined to hold in to one another. That's more real than anything she's had previously.

I can't wait for her solo to have more of their relationship ship fleshed out. I can't wait to hear a take on their relationship in her voice again.

She told him the she's forever his lady.
    Remember that annulment, that focus will only last when authors and multiple people support it. They don't have that.

BANNED

Remember that annulment, that focus will only last when authors and multiple people support it. They don't have that.
    They have the only name that matters: Coates. Marvel is trying to turn him into the new Bendis. They are giving him free reign to do as he pleases. They threw how many books at him so far? Black Panther, World of Wakanda, BP& C, Captain America and we know he's still doing the Storm solo. He's being built up as the golden goose. Your worst nightmare is coming true. Their relationship is about to get a major push in a major way.

BANNED

They have the only name that matters: Coates. Marvel is trying to turn him into the new Bendis. They are giving him free reign to do as he pleases. They threw how many books at him so far? Black Panther, World of Wakanda, BP& C, Captain America and we know he's still doing the Storm solo. He's being built up as the golden goose. Your worst nightmare is coming true. Their relationship is about to get a major push in a major way.
    That's not my worst. It's just a dumb idea destined for failure like several of the books you listed above.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!