View Poll Results: Is Storm still married because BP lied about the high priest of the Panther Clan

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. She's still married to the love of her life.

4 8.33%
  • Well, it's entirely possible given his history

4 8.33%
  • I've never given it much thought

14 29.17%
  • It sounds good, but I doubt it.

7 14.58%
  • No. I have proof it was ended. (SHOW IT)

19 39.58%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Storm could have easily avoided this whole mess. She should've stayed out of AVX entirely. After all, she was on both teams at the time.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    That's not my worst. It's just a dumb idea destined for failure like several of the books you listed above.
    Oh, yes it is. You have managed to spin yourself into a tizzy all because this year long story and the implications that are there for everyone with eyes to read it, suggest that Storm and T'Challa share an unbreakable bond that not even the African gods can tear asunder. #Fact this is especially true considering this very same story has established that Storm has taken the place of the Orisha who have disappeared completely leaving Storm as the only African God on the continent. You're not fooling me. Their black love has you shooketh and it's high time your were honest with yourself about it.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Attachment 64981

#blacklove
    The **** TEA!!! Lololololololololol
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Storm could have easily avoided this whole mess. She should've stayed out of AVX entirely. After all, she was on both teams at the time.
    Exactly. I like my theory because it totally makes sense given Coates theme that wrapped issue #172. He has gone out of his way to make sense of the SHEER ridiculousness that was their annulment. Everything that he's done has been to set them back on the right track and reaffirm the bod that they've shared since before Storm became an X-man. It's clear that BP knows her better than ANY of her acquaintances in the X-mansion. #facts

BANNED

There is a page that says that the marriage was annulled. And then Storm starts a relationship with Logan.
    There is no page or scan outright saying "Storm and T'Challa are married again". They're together again, which is AWESOME, since I like them together. She states in the scans posted in this thread that she doesn't care about titles or whatever the world wants to call them, they belong to each other. So, the fuss in this thread has no point or the point is so hidden we'll need to dig deep to find it. They are together, the marriage, as something official, wasn't brought back and neither of them seem to care about it. The rest is just about people seeing what they want to see and trying to rub it on each other's faces.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Oh, yes it is. You have managed to spin yourself into a tizzy all because this year long story and the implications that are there for everyone with eyes to read it, suggest that Storm and T'Challa share an unbreakable bond that not even the African gods can tear asunder. #Fact this is especially true considering this very same story has established that Storm has taken the place of the Orisha who have disappeared completely leaving Storm as the only African God on the continent. You're not fooling me. Their black love has you shooketh and it's high time your were honest with yourself about it.

The **** TEA!!! Lololololololololol

Exactly. I like my theory because it totally makes sense given Coates theme that wrapped issue #172. He has gone out of his way to make sense of the SHEER ridiculousness that was their annulment. Everything that he's done has been to set them back on the right track and reaffirm the bod that they've shared since before Storm became an X-man. It's clear that BP knows her better than ANY of her acquaintances in the X-mansion. #facts
    Their black love is a joke predicated on lies and Storm trying to make him better when he refuses to even try. For healthy black love give me Monica and Adam or Sam and Mysty. That's healthy black love built on honesty integrity and devotion, not deception, fear of being seen and doubt in ones mate. You can have the watered down tea, I will take the blacker stuff.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 04-22-2018 at 07:17 AM.

And BP #172 proves he's not above lying to Storm to manipulate her.
    Of course he isnt but that would just be low. The way they had their marriage ended was horrible and it would be made worse if he inflicted that pain on purpose by lying and then dropping her for years. That makes him a douchebag and it taints their current relationship. If I were Storm I would dump him and get a divorce ASAP. That type of manipulation is unacceptable. It also unwillingly made her an adulteress. I really dont see any good that comes out of having BP being revealed to have lied and manipulated her in terms of their relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    that would have been weak of her and quite frankly not in her character. The future of her species was at stake. I dont see how she could have taken a back seat and not done anything

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Of course he isnt but that would just be low. The way they had their marriage ended was horrible and it would be made worse if he inflicted that pain on purpose by lying and then dropping her for years. That makes him a douchebag and it taints their current relationship. If I were Storm I would dump him and get a divorce ASAP. That type of manipulation is unacceptable. It also unwillingly made her an adulteress. I really dont see any good that comes out of having BP being revealed to have lied and manipulated her in terms of their relationship

that would have been weak of her and quite frankly not in her character. The future of her species was at stake. I dont see how she could have taken a back seat and not done anything
    He's done worse tbh.

BANNED

Real healthy, mature black love

This is what that looks like.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I never claimed their romance was perfect. They certainly aren't boring. They love one another, clearly. One could argue that they've been playing this game of mental chess since they were kids. It's not perfect. It's messy. They fall out. They get angry. He tries to manipulate her. She resists and lashes out. One thing that's been a recurring theme going all the way back to Priest, when BP is having a crisis of faith, he seeks out Storm. She has always been his first priority when he's feeling his lowest. That is a fact. I agree with everything you said. But they aren't boring. They aren't perfect. It's messy. But they always come back to one another. He wasn't with anyone else but her since. And she was only with one person besides him, and that was the person he begged her NOT to sleep with. She resisted against that.
    He's done worse tbh.
    That's definitely true.
    Real healthy, mature black love

This is what that looks like.
    You're being ridiculous. Storm literally has the same exact conversation with aT'Challa. Lolololol
    She is basically saying the same thing Blue Marvel is saying. The words are coming out of her mouth. You're biased and you can't even admit it. It's okay, love.

BANNED

I never claimed their romance was perfect. They certainly aren't boring. They love one another, clearly. One could argue that they've been playing this game of mental chess since they were kids. It's not perfect. It's messy. They fall out. They get angry. He tries to manipulate her. She resists and lashes out. One thing that's been a recurring theme going all the way back to Priest, when BP is having a crisis of faith, he seeks out Storm. She has always been his first priority when he's feeling his lowest. That is a fact. I agree with everything you said. But they aren't boring. They aren't perfect. It's messy. But they always come back to one another. He wasn't with anyone else but her since. And she was only with one person besides him, and that was the person he begged her NOT to sleep with. She resisted against that.

That's definitely true.

You're being ridiculous. Storm literally has the same exact conversation with aT'Challa. Lolololol
    She is basically saying the same thing Blue Marvel is saying. The words are coming out of her mouth. You're biased and you can't even admit it. It's okay, love.
    After he lies to her, did you forget that part.? Deception wasn't what caused Adam and Monica conversation, it was solace, the opposite of T'challa's "issues"

BANNED

After he lies to her, did you forget that part.? Deception wasn't what caused Adam and Monica conversation, it was solace, the opposite of T'challa's "issues"
    Storm knew he was lying. She called him on all his shenanigans. She knows him like no one else. And she still accepted him in the end. This is the truest form of love. Storm knows he's a flawed individual. But she sees his heart. She knows he lies for the greater good. She knows he manipulates to save as many people as he can, mainly Wakandans. She knows the weight that comes with bearing the crown. Storm accepts all of it. She knows he has a history of manipulating her, and she accepts him. She knows his heart is always in the right place. Even as a kid she recognized that his sense of duty is his most defining trait. All the other qualities, his lying, his secrets, his manipulation all of it informs his sense of duty and Storm accepts all of him. She clearly tells him this. She is FOREVER HIS. You just have to open yourself to the reality of the situaion.

BANNED

Storm knew he was lying. She called him on all his shenanigans. She knows him like no one else. And she still accepted him in the end. This is the truest form of love. Storm knows he's a flawed individual. But she sees his heart. She knows he lies for the greater good. She knows he manipulates to save as many people as he can, mainly Wakandans. She knows the weight that comes with bearing the crown. Storm accepts all of it. She knows he has a history of manipulating her, and she accepts him. She knows his heart is always in the right place. Even as a kid she recognized that his sense of duty is his most defining trait. All the other qualities, his lying, his secrets, his manipulation all of it informs his sense of duty and Storm accepts all of him. She clearly tells him this. She is FOREVER HIS. You just have to open yourself to the reality of the situaion.
    His lies put her at risk and left her caring the weight of pulling him out of his bullshit. Loving him warts and all is love but what they are doing is the same pattern as before and a better word for is codependence.

BANNED

His lies put her at risk and left her caring the weight of pulling him out of his bullshit. Loving him warts and all is love but what they are doing is the same pattern as before and a better word for is codependence.
    True. What you're also describing sounds a lot like a bond that both of them cherish. They tend to it, cut it, wash it, twist it, turn it and everything else in between. They have chosen to tether themselves to one another FOREVER. The relationship is healthy enough that they can rely on one another to save world, the cosmos, hell, even all of ETERNITY WAS SAVED because of their bond. Don't forget that that happened. Their's is truly a love that burns hotter than Storm did when she harnessed the power of the Galactic core. Without their love, eternity would have died taking all life with it. In that way, Storm is truly The Bright Lady, Hadari Yao, The All-Goddess who Preserves the Balance of all Natural Things.

BANNED

True. What you're also describing sounds a lot like a bond that both of them cherish. They tend to it, cut it, wash it, twist it, turn it and everything else in between. They have chosen to tether themselves to one another FOREVER. The relationship is healthy enough that they can rely on one another to save world, the cosmos, hell, even all of ETERNITY WAS SAVED because of their bond. Don't forget that that happened. Their's is truly a love that burns hotter than Storm did when she harnessed the power of the Galactic core. Without their love, eternity would have died taking all life with it. In that way, Storm is truly The Bright Lady, Hadari Yao, The All-Goddess who Preserves the Balance of all Natural Things.
    You know it won't last forever they tried that forever thing once it ended in annulment.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

You know it won't last forever they tried that forever thing once it ended in annulment.
    and even with it annulled she and he are still here...
    #forvever
    #noyukio
    #dontbemad
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Attachment 64981