Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    There’s no point to any discussion, really. It’s running in circles and repeatedly having to explain the same concepts of privilege.
    You’re absolutely right about the conversation going in circles. So I will be under the mimosa tree.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel909 View Post
    Indeed ,Emma's correction of that child may have been quite gentle but who knows what sort of telepathic sting may have gone with it.
    The punishment is that he will now pinch himself if he says "flatscans" again.

And she's done worst.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Ultimately it’s each reader’s interpretation and that’s cool with me, that’s why I think it’s best we agree to disagree.

But as of right now, mutant babies are still be rounded up and tortured, and cities are being built for murder. And as of right now we haven’t seen any movement to cull humans. Let’s see how the glorious story unfolds.
    I thought this very same response but I knew it would have been a complete waste of time and effort. I'm making it a point not to enable the nonsense...at the very lest, not to engage those who perpetuate it.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    She so would give him a run for his money, there´s still a debate over who´s older, her or Apocalypse and in magic I assume she quite knows a little more than him.

Yes, between her, Apocalypse, Illyana and Pixie living on the same place of course they are making Dr Strange magical sense react to all the stuff they must be doing now If we could see a little more of what they are doing that would be nice. At this point I would like to see Selene motivations be explored after all she came to Krakoa on her own volition, what made her make that decision? what does she see in Krakoa that´s making her make an alliance with the X-men and also this happened before or after her actions in Captain America? or it´s something currently happening?
    Selene is older as she already lived during Conans age, so she was already old as Egypt started to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The punishment is that he will now pinch himself if he says "flatscans" again.

And she's done worst.
    Flatscans is a really lame, dated jibe. If they’re serious about mutant culture they need better insults for us.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Flatscans is a really lame, dated jibe. If they’re serious about mutant culture they need better insults for us.
    and its basicaly "ahaha when you are scanned noting comes out, so you are never in danger of being detected by murderous AI, wrekted XD "

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Am curious if the "genetic catch" in Pryde that barred her from Krakoan gates and apparently prevents her Five resurrection will finally be explained. But technically I'm gone off-grid myself, drowning in PC games to stop myself over-thinking about the Krakoan hegemony of Marvel. God I missed "Might and Magic VIII" from my college freshman days...
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    and its basicaly "ahaha when you are scanned noting comes out, so you are never in danger of being detected by murderous AI, wrekted XD "
    I mean, when have mutants even gone around scanning people for the x gene? It barely makes any sense.

I mean, when have mutants even gone around scanning people for the x gene? It barely makes any sense.
    Most slang words dont
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Most slang words dont
    Oh, they really do though. Don’t get me started on entomology.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Scanless!

In real life, it means "One who does not understand computers, or one who harbors a deep-rooted dislike for computers or the Internet.
    Flatscans generally need to call tech support for such complicated steps as opening Microsoft Word, and never remember to check their email".
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member

Actually, "flatscan" could become a better insult as time goes on, especially for human children born to two mutant parents.

How are they going to handle that? I may be asking a lot, but does Krakoa have some way around it? Would the baby be killed and resurrected with the X-gene?

The gormless flatscans don't need a new insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Actually, "flatscan" could become a better insult as time goes on, especially for human children born to two mutant parents.

How are they going to handle that? I may be asking a lot, but does Krakoa have some way around it? Would the baby be killed and resurrected with the X-gene?
    Why would that even come to your mind? Plus I don't think it works like that...
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 02-17-2020 at 07:57 AM.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post

To our knowledge, Sinister has not disclosed the process by which a mutant gene was introduced to itself.

Moreover, it is very possible that the process is only compatible with itself, since its genetic material is especially malleable. Shogo is a human baby and they allow him to live in Krakoa without problems.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'd expect a flatscan to say that.
    "Cable was right!"