Page 146 of 662 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jessica Jones and She Hulk should not be above her

Scarlet Witch should be #1 if not 2 right behind Carol and She Hulk ranking higher on that list is laughable
    yea I didnt understand how she hulk placed as high as she did and I'm so over this narrative that Carol is the strongest character in the mcu. that too is laughable.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The less said about Storm's Avengers run, the better.
    lolol agreed.. bendis really trolled her fans hard.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

oan there was a nice flashback of ororo in today's marvelous xmen.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol agreed.. bendis really trolled her fans hard.
    I've never really been into his work, but that was something.... special.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jessica Jones and She Hulk should not be above her

Scarlet Witch should be #1 if not 2 right behind Carol and She Hulk ranking higher on that list is laughable
    That list is wonky. It has Jane Foster and she's not even Thor right now. She-Hulk and Jessica I agree Storm should be above them. But EH Storm's run with the Avengers was something that we can ALL forget. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    In a way she kind of did. She told Blue Marvel she wasn't immortal anymore or a being of light and was just human again. But she was happy about it.
    Im betting most writers will write her still powerful. Her transformation was something done by Blue Marvel, so she might still have the power but subconsciously willing herself human.

As far as Most powerful Avenger Woman

Scarlet Witch
    Jane (Thor) Forster
    Sersi
    Spectrum
    Invisible Woman
    Captain Marvel
    Storm
    Rogue
    She-Hulk
    Firestar.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-15-2019 at 01:08 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I've never really been into his work, but that was something.... special.

I never get tired of seeing the naomi gifs lol.

have you guys seen this??

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...and-fantastic/

I'm curious about what ororo write up says.

after reading the entirety it just a brief summary and unfortunately nothing really detailed but still seems like something worth checking out.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-15-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm was never in Avengers long enough or did anything important to be considered a true Avenger.
    With the sliding time scale she was in the avengers mansion for all of one week...if so long.

that is beautiful as well.

oan storm makes it as the number 7 most powerful female avenger. do u agree?

https://screenrant.com/avengers-stro...in-marvel-mcu/

7. Storm

Ororo (aka Storm) is another character that could never be left off this list. Storm is, quite obviously, a mutant. But she's a strong one, with the ability to control the weather (to put it mildly). She is without a doubt one of the stronger mutants out there, and that's just in regards to her abilities and powers.

Storm is also a member of the X-Men, so some would probably wonder how she ever had time to join the Avengers. But heroes like Storm will always make time to join as many teams as possible, or so it would seem. Ororo is also an incredibly grounded person. She's created strong ties with countless other Marvel characters, and has saved many more.
    Yeah this list whack lol. By feats Storm would be at the 4 or 5 spot. Love them but Jen (even though she clearly one of the strongest females on earth) & Jessica aren’t in Storm’s class of power.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Yeah this list whack lol. By feats Storm would be at the 4 or 5 spot. Love them but Jen (even though she clearly one of the strongest females on earth) & Jessica aren’t in Storm’s class of power.
    lolol it seems everyone agrees. of the females listed how would you rank them?

List is horrible. She should be number two or three.

I still say she take out Carol. And Storm has been worthy of two hammers . If she were to actually wrestle a hammer from Thor or Jane I'd say she's got a fighting chance.

lolol it seems everyone agrees. of the females listed how would you rank them?
    I think Storm and Spectrum could interchange spots. Based in displays of power (healing the Trion dimension, the galactic core, and planetary weather manipulation, etc) I think Storm wields more power. Conversely Spectrum’s has some high end blast power feats (effecting Zeus I believe is one of them) is very compelling in terms of the raw power she wields.

1. Scarlet Witch (over all most impressive show of power)
    2. Jane Foster
    3. Capt. Marvel (better feats in most recent years)
    4. Storm
    5. Spectrum
    6. She-Hulk
    7. Valkyrie
    8. Spider-Woman
    9. Wasp
    10. Jessica Jones

BANNED

I think Storm and Spectrum could interchange spots. Based in displays of power (healing the Trion dimension, the galactic core, and planetary weather manipulation, etc) I think Storm wields more power. Conversely Spectrum’s has some high end blast power feats (effecting Zeus I believe is one of them) is very compelling in terms of the raw power she wields.

2. Jane Foster
    4. Storm
    5. Spectrum
    6. She-Hulk
    7. Valkyrie
    8. Spider-Woman
    9. Wasp
    10. Jessica Jones
    MMMMMMMMMM YEAH. I agree with this List.

Although, Storm and Spectrum it's a toss of a coin really. It boils down to both females HIGH End Feats which one is better or which ones you like more.

2. Jane Foster
    4. Storm
    5. Spectrum
    6. She-Hulk
    7. Valkyrie
    8. Spider-Woman
    9. Wasp
    10. Jessica Jones

thanks boo. spectrum is always a hard one for me simply because of her speed. What recent feats has Carol performed to put her atop Ororo?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    List is horrible. She should be number two or three.

I still say she take out Carol. And Storm has been worthy of two hammers . If she were to actually wrestle a hammer from Thor or Jane I'd say she's got a fighting chance.
    I would agree here with her being number 2 or 3 on the list. truthfully with all the way storm can attack her foe this shouldn't be surprising.

and I would love to see a rematch against thor where ororo uses her creative ability to ko him/her. if an internal attack to the brain can do work on hulk and sinister, I'm sure something similar could ko thor.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    MMMMMMMMMM YEAH. I agree with this List.

Although, Storm and Spectrum it's a toss of a coin really. It boils down to both females HIGH End Feats which one is better or which ones you like more.
    you think Carol is more powerful feat wise than ororo too?? what are these recent feats she has?