Page 325 of 347 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 5196

Looks like we're getting Ultimate Jessica in Spider-Geddon I hope she and Miles interact.

My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Looks like we're getting Ultimate Jessica in Spider-Geddon I hope she and Miles interact.
    Strange thought. Is Spider-Geddon happening because of Into the Spiderverse?

This is really great to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    If it is, I hope it means Miles plays an important part in the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Me too. We should finally know for sure what Miles remembers. He and Jessica were teammates and friends back in 1610. To her, he probably vanished without trace. If he remembers everything, he probably thinks she was killed in the Incursions, and discovering that 1610 is back (it must've been one of the last universes restored by the Future Foundation) will cause a major dilemma for Miles. We know the Ultimate Universe is back, having seen it in Spider-Men II and in Lockjaw, but Miles and everyone else in 616 does not.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Still the same age difference as in the comics though. In the comics they're 17 and 19 and in ITSV they're 13 and 15.

Jeez... don't tell me they're going to do the Sitting in a Tree / Earth-8 stuff?
    Sitting in a Tree I would not be opposed to. Earth 8... that would be stretching things a lot. Maybe save that for the 3rd film. And even then they would need to water it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Maybe, either way I’ll loosely follow the event, but I defiantly get the TPB when that comes out. I know Marvel knows better than to kill off Miles, but still I’ll be praying for our boy’s safety.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 06-08-2018 at 07:11 PM.

so this is more or less to take advantage of the attention for the upcoming animated film?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Maybe, either way I’ll loosely follow the event, but I defiantly get the TPB when that comes out. I know Marvel knows better than to kill off Miles, but still I’ll be praying for our boy’s safety.
    August solicits proved that he's safe, the annual is supposed to be the start of his new story.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

It's possible Spinneret could be safe too, when she was recruited for Venomverse, it was during the Conway era when Annie was still a kid. We have to watch for whether or not Annie is still that age when Spinnerett joins the adventure

True. If she is, MJ has plot armour.

Miles did get a mention at E3 this year in a full print edition of the Daily Bugle written by Mary Jane. This Miles apparently goes to Midtown High and is very skilled in robotics as his team won the science fair. To quote the article:
    “But all eyes ended up on Midtown High School’s team, whose bot neither tied shoelaces into ‘bunny ears’ nor released pickle jars from the tight grip of their caps. Instead, the team walked away with top honors for a motion-detecting robot deployed at their own high school.

“This is the first win for Midtown since Peter Parker claimed the yet-to-be renamed Wilson Fisk Science Prize over seven years ago.”
    and a quote from Miles himself:

“It’s really cool to be a part of a team that geeks out so hard over tech. Looks like we’re not bad at it too!”
    http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/06/...miles-morales/

We getting so much Miles stuff recently, all that's left is for the solo to be announced.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 06-12-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Kinda odd. The only time Miles has shown that level of intelligence was in an issue of Ms Marvel but otherwise he's just "honor roll student" smart at most. Either Insomniac really did their research or they're putting their own spin on him.

That is true, then again we really haven't gotten a lot of Miles' academic skills in his own books as far as I can remember. I have however noticed an intelligence creep in the MU overall and we've never really seen Miles encounter an opponent that really needed a high level of intelligence to defeat, so who knows where exactly he lays on the scale.