Page 638 of 774 FirstFirst ... 138538588628634635636637638639640641642648688738 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It's sad that Wanda's fandom is so shell shocked that we're treating the "Wanda is the big bad, Shuma Gorath is just her minion" thing as if it could be true, where for any other character we'd just dismiss it as bad fanfic.

I think there's nothing to be done though by saying that Feige would have to be crazy to do that, Feige isn't crazy, therefore it's made up. But I'm as guilty as anyone of acting like this stuff could be true, I just think we'll drive ourselves nuts if we talk about it too much, because it's impossible to disprove any "scoop" until the movie comes out.
    Shuma as Wanda's minion sounds like that old "leak" about Chthon being Agatha's minion lol.
    People, respect the Old Ones will yah all?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That's likely true for everything that they've marketed going all the way back to crazy rumors of Tom Cruise being Iron Man in 2008. They aren't responsible for people's wild imaginations.
    I know he was in talks for the role. At least this one had some basis, problem that most of scoop these days are pure clickbait

people need to stop sharing click bait. We could get a lot less click bait if people stop sharing
    Last edited by Writerblog; 09-27-2021 at 06:56 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    He got cred on Reddit because he had some info in advance about trailers and TV episodes... but of course lots of people see trailers and TV episodes in advance, because they have to be dubbed, captioned, etc.

It doesn't mean they're wrong, it means, as I said, we have no way of knowing "legit" scoops from fakes, especially since anonymous people online often get hold of some real information and make stuff up around it.

So we'll just have to wait until the trailer and possibly (since trailers are misleading) until the movie.

It sucks that Wanda's fans can't just look forward to her next appearance, but there's nothing else we can do except ignore all these "leaks" because it's pointless to get mad about stories that may not even be in the movie.
    I am more mad at the people and their lack of nuance and imagination.

Extraordinary Member

Regardless of anyone's personal feelings of Doctor Strange (I like the character), he deserves to have his movie be about him and not this weird wish list fans have concocted. It shows the worst of standom when people want projects for characters taken over by their faves, just because of some perceived popularity. That doesn't really matter anyway because the MCU is successful regardless. The MCU will eventually get around to X-Men related stuff. It took a while for each hero to get their movie before Avengers became a thing. It'll likely be the same for X-Men. They might not even decide to have Xavier. They might want to go in a whole different direction than the Fox movies.
    Yeah, as Wanda fans I think we should all understand this sentiment to some extent, AKA not wanting your own fav being shelved for the sake of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    I know he was in talks for the role. At least this one had some basis, problem that most of scoop these days are pure clickbait

people need to stop sharing click bait. We could get a lot less click bait if people stop sharing
    It was offered and he turned it down. Said he was never even close to playing the character. But yeah, rumors have gotten way more crazy now.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Scarlet Witch fights Professor X in Doctor Strange 2 pre-vis leak
    BY LEWIS WHITE• SEP 27, 2021

In recent months, Marvel Studios leaks have been massive and bizarre. A barrage of Spider-Man : No Way Home leaks revealed behind the scenes images of Andrew Garfield returning as the webhead. However, a recent Doctor Strange 2 leak involving Scarlet Witch takes things much further.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

In recent months, Marvel Studios leaks have been massive and bizarre. A barrage of Spider-Man : No Way Home leaks revealed behind the scenes images of Andrew Garfield returning as the webhead. However, a recent Doctor Strange 2 leak involving Scarlet Witch takes things much further.
    I mean we already kinda know this.

It was offered and he turned it down. Said he was never even close to playing the character. But yeah, rumors have gotten way more crazy now.
    Yeah, it was only early talks; Like "are you interested in this role?" cruise: "no" end of story

The andrew Garfield image was fake.
    Last edited by Writerblog; 09-27-2021 at 07:38 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Why can't just one of these "leakers" make up something about Strange. It's his movie. Even if every single rumor about Wanda is true there must be some Strange rumors out there.

So very tired.

I thought it was Zatanna from a mobile game when I first saw the one with just Wanda in it

It looks nothing like movie Wanda with the black hair that's cut completely different. It's so fake looking lol. The fake video of Mags at the end of WandaVision looked more convincing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

May as well call it 'The Scarlet Witch & The Multiverse of X-Men' at this point. lol Given how some people are more passionate about Wanda's role than Dr Strange's and even then it's because of her ties to Magneto and the X-Men.

Meanwhile, we are stuck in the Multiverse of Rumors & Clickbait until this movie comes out.

Extraordinary Member

The Character you gives no **** about: Multiverse to make your wetdream come true.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    May as well call it 'The Scarlet Witch & The Multiverse of X-Men' at this point. lol Given how some people are more passionate about Wanda's role than Dr Strange's and even then it's because of her ties to Magneto and the X-Men.

Meanwhile, we are stuck in the Multiverse of Rumors & Clickbait until this movie comes out.
    I find it striking how all these leaks, just like those for WandaVision, seemed to fit and follow so conveniently with certain fan theories, and pretty much ignore the title character, because I have heard that Strange is supposed to be in the movie. Why is Xavier given far more prominence in the story than Strange? Is it perhaps because this is fanfic, or a fake leak designed to pander to fan theories, put out to prevent actual leaks having any impact? (They put out fake Infinity War scripts and even put fake footage in the trailer).

And it grinds my gears how people are not really interested in Wanda, they are interested in her usefulness to advancing other characters, basically. Strange suffers the same treatment, too, viewed as nothing more than a prop for other characters.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I don't believe in those ''leaked'' images. Something this huge leaks and it gets taken down for copyright almost immediately, just like the leaked Spider-Man trailer. So these images keep going around social media without a single strike for violation because...? Yeah, I don't buy it. Like Relugus said, those leaks all follow the same pattern of fan theories. It's like a domino effect; people make up something, and then everyone else starting making up things that follow that idea.

I can't wait for the official marketing for this movie to begin, 'cause I feel like all those convenient leaks are a result of people just being bored that we have nothing to discuss about the movie.