Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Oh Bendis, even on the way out the door you stick two fingers up at other people's stories and established continuity, while making sure to self glorify.

And your editor let you.

Please, please, dont let the door hit you on the way out.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Ha. They bothered to save that abusive ***hole, Pym but not his victim? Good play, Bendis. So topical.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Ha. They bothered to save that abusive ***hole, Pym but not his victim? Good play, Bendis. So topical.
    Doesn’t mean she’s not actually alive. Just because they didn’t show her doesn’t mean she’s still dead.

This makes me happy glad the UU is back, even if it’s not going to be picked up on I’m glad Peter and MJ have a happy ending.

which victim are you referring to by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    which victim are you referring to by chance?
    He’s talking about Wasp (even though by the time of her death she had reconciled with Hank and even seemed to be ready to start a relationship with him again). Not that it really matters considering that she was just brought back in Ewing’s Ultimates a few months ago so she’s alive anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    He’s talking about Wasp (even though by the time of her death she had reconciled with Hank and even seemed to be ready to start a relationship with him again). Not that it really matters considering that she was just brought back in Ewing’s Ultimates a few months ago so she’s alive anyway.
    ah, i see.

well according to others on this thread those ultimates in ewings book are either fakes/contstructs or clones.

I'm completely pretending this is a new Ultimate universe where Ultimatum and Ultimates 3 didn't happen. And that's the only difference.

Mighty Member

Oh good. They found Miles old toybox. Maybe now we can stick him back over there, since, you know, that's his actual home and he remembers that his is fro ma different dimension.

Spectacular Member

Ewing's Ultimates^2 #100 was one of my favorite issues of the year so this really annoys me. A team of 1610 Ultimates travelling the multiverse to hunt down copies of The Maker sounded amazing.

And if Miles is still in the main MU and The Maker is off doing whatever across the Multiverse, what stories could you tell in the UU that you couldn't tell in the MU?
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Since my thread is obsolete, lemme bring over my questions to this one:

Few questions, though:

(1) What happened to Tony Stark from 1610?
    (2) What will happen to the other Ultimates that are helping hunt down Maker?

(3) Do they remember Ultimate End?
    (4) Will we ever get a proper 616/1610 crossover? Probably not.

????

The Ultimate Universe has existed for almost two decades

Well Miles definitely isn't anytime soon.
    What happened to Ultimate Tony Stark. Bendis is writing the end of Invincible Iron Man too, so maybe the guy in the armour who just fell over is Ultimate Stark?

I think Bendis knew he was leaving Marvel when he wrote this issue, so he added the part about the Ultimate version of Spider-Man for the fans of the Ultimate version of Spider-Man.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    I'm completely pretending this is a new Ultimate universe where Ultimatum and Ultimates 3 didn't happen. And that's the only difference.
    I would love that
    But then, seeing the Baxter Building still in ruins crushes up all my hopes loo

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    are you ___________ kidding with me? did you actually read the Ultimates title? he was beating Jan up all throughout college. and it was the same cycle; breaking up and returning to the relationship. the reason given was that Jan was insecure about being a mutant. it's an incredibly ugly story. and them being back together just makes it so much worse.

are you ___________ kidding with me? did you actually read the Ultimates title? he was beating Jan up all throughout college. and it was the same cycle; breaking up and returning to the relationship. the reason given was that Jan was insecure about being a mutant. it's an incredibly ugly story. and them being back together just makes it so much worse.

yes, very horrific connotations in that relationship. ahhh, poor jan. she deserved better than they gave her

When is Bendisverse going to end? His blatant disrespect for every other author and the history of the whole Marvel Universe needs to stop as soon as possible.

Go to DC and never come back Bendis.