Page 318 of 434 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 6499

I think the original Old Man Logan story by Mark Millar is kinda ****, so I wasn't really sad to see him go. Not an aesthetic consideration, mind you.

I still think it's hilarious how badly Marvel bungled Wolverine's resurrection. They stretched it out so much that nobody gave a **** about it.

BANNED

Cyclops, Gambit, Emma and Logan got the best of the bunch.

They did my baby dirty by giving her to Land of all people.

Really not feeling the Davis' Jean cover. It's good, but not as good as it could be.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    Except that the Moira Life XI reset button would have to kill and rebirth (or delete and reboot if you prefer) the entire MCU multiverse in a shakeup as big as Secret Wars*. It would not be confined to the X-verse... as another commenter said, if Destiny could see the threat Moira posed to mutants, why did all the god-level cosmic entities allow this single woman to kill and reboot them 9 times over so far?

*Speaking of which, Moira must have died with everyone else during Secret Wars, so why did the universe not reset then? Or, on the alternate theory that the universe does not reset upon her death, why did Moira herself not get reborn each time she reaches the year when an incursion destroys Earth 616?

STOP OVERTHINKING THIS, STOP OVERTHINKING THIS, STOP OVERTHINKING..
    Yeah don't overthink it lol there's about 1,001 questions as to why X godlike being didn't stop or notice Y universal/multiversal event.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Cyclops, Gambit, Emma and Logan got the best of the bunch.

They did my baby dirty by giving her to Land of all people.

Really not feeling the Davis' Jean cover. It's good, but not as good as it could be.
    I never like any Davis art from the last decade or two nearly as much as his 80’s stuff, and I can never decide if it’s really changed that much or if he’s just really not served well by modern coloring...

I’m so sorry for Rogue! I don’t *love* the Illyana cover but think it’s cool that she got one of the 12! And speaking of Davis, I wonder why they didn’t go for any of Betsy’s 80’s looks to better illustrate the passage of time, and make the costumes more distinct from each other.. maybe they’re trying to move away from the whole body swap thing, and it’s meant to work as a Kwannon cover? I could understand that..

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

My favorites are Betsy, Scott, Illyana and Logan

Jean's cover could be great and in fact I like it but I feel maybe another artist could have been better for her.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    I never like any Davis art from the last decade or two nearly as much as his 80’s stuff, and I can never decide if it’s really changed that much or if he’s just really not served well by modern coloring...
    I feel like it’s the inking. He seems to provide pencils that get converted into inks by a digital method rather than employ a confident inker to finish the work. The lines are always very sketchy and lack polish.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yeah don't overthink it lol there's about 1,001 questions as to why X godlike being didn't stop or notice Y universal/multiversal event.
    Speaking of overthinking... pop over to twitter and look up @isnownothin -- he has a theory about Moira somehow given a chance to relive her 1st life: did Destiny mean "you can have an 11th life if you make the right decision in the end", or did she mean "you can have (3 children plus 8 grandchildren equals) 11 lives back"?
    Capture2.JPG
    There may be support to that theory in the HOX#2 chart where the line for Life 1, instead of going over or under the Year 13 manifestation of mutant power, goes around it instead -- as if Moira had the choice of Life XI or 11 lives...
    Capture.jpg

beast got animorphs technology he wins
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Speaking of overthinking... pop over to twitter and look up @isnownothin -- he has a theory about Moira somehow given a chance to relive her 1st life: did Destiny mean "you can have an 11th life if you make the right decision in the end", or did she mean "you can have (3 children plus 8 grandchildren equals) 11 lives back"?
    Capture2.JPG
    There may be support to that theory in the HOX#2 chart where the line for Life 1, instead of going over or under the Year 13 manifestation of mutant power, goes around it instead -- as if Moira had the choice of Life XI or 11 lives...
    Capture.jpg
    The first life is the central circle and the successive lives radiate out in sequence. That’s all that’s going on there.

Capture2.JPG
    Capture.jpg
    The lines going over and under signify which previous lives influenced Moira’s actions for each life, so I am highly skeptical about that theory on just about every level.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Emma was right

Cyclops arm is ugly and looks like a tentacles. And Emma looks too cute for her character.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

OMGawd!!! Twitter is a hotbed of idiocy.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    The lines going over and under signify which previous lives influenced Moira’s actions for each life
    Ooh, that's fascinating, I didn't see that --can you please explain? In lives 2, 4, 5, 7 & 9 the lines go under; and in lives 3, 8 & 10 the lines go over-- how does that relate to which previous lives influenced her actions in the next life?

I think Cyke, Psylocke and Gambit got the best variants.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Conceptual/Execution/Composition-wise...Psylocke and Gambit have the best covers.