Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I hope Garth is portrayed well on Titans and becomes a fan-favorite/star.
    Hopefully. Because he just got his butt kicked and had to be rescued by a bunch of z listers in the last yj episode. Man, that show has gone so down hill this season.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Hopefully. Because he just got his butt kicked and had to be rescued by a bunch of z listers in the last yj episode. Man, that show has gone so down hill this season.
    I think they saved it where he did an impressive water display against the baddies after getting a second wind .

Mighty Member

What's Garth's status right now? Is he still around in Atlantis? Or was he killed in HIC?

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    What's Garth's status right now? Is he still around in Atlantis? Or was he killed in HIC?
    He wasn't killed off. He just got drunk and needed to be dragged away by Donna Troy.

Beast Boy, Wonder Girl, Terra and Kid Flash are z listers now?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they saved it where he did an impressive water display against the baddies after getting a second wind .
    Yes. I got ramped up and excited when he made those water tentacles. But then proceeded to knock one arrow away into a civilian whom Bart had to save. And that was it.

He wasn't killed off. He just got drunk and needed to be dragged away by Donna Troy.
    Donna was another one I was disappointed that they made inept at the same time. Guess the 2nd Gen continues to get the shaft.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Beast Boy, Wonder Girl, Terra and Kid Flash are z listers now?
    I was referring more to Geo force, Halo and the other guy I can't remember his name.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I was referring more to Geo force, Halo and the other guy I can't remember his name.
    El Dorado?

Garth does something? I gotta catch up. I've been pretty bored with this season though.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Yes. I got ramped up and excited when he made those water tentacles. But then proceeded to knock one arrow away into a civilian whom Bart had to save. And that was it.

Donna was another one I was disappointed that they made inept at the same time. Guess the 2nd Gen continues to get the shaft.

Forager aka Fred Bugg?
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Forager aka Fred Bugg?
    I don't think Forager was in that scene. He hasn't done much lately.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I hope Garth is portrayed well on Titans and becomes a fan-favorite/star.
    I hope so too. Do we have any confirmation he appears outside of the flasbacks? I just hope they don't do him dirty and relegate him to Deathstroke fodder.

This season feels cheap. Like character designs feel really simple and down graded, the animation is very choppy. There is a very noticeable drop in quality. The VO is still great and I think the writing is still good even if it's not focused on most of the characters everyone wants to see. It really feels like DC gave the creative team the bare minimum to make this season. I feel like season 4 will jump up in quality since DC/WB knows it's a hit.

I'm just glad Garth and Donna are doing something. Garth hasn't really had the best showing in YJ but hey it's not the worst.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    This season feels cheap. Like character designs feel really simple and down graded, the animation is very choppy. There is a very noticeable drop in quality. The VO is still great and I think the writing is still good even if it's not focused on most of the characters everyone wants to see. It really feels like DC gave the creative team the bare minimum to make this season. I feel like season 4 will jump up in quality since DC/WB knows it's a hit.

I'm just glad Garth and Donna are doing something. Garth hasn't really had the best showing in YJ but hey it's not the worst.
    That's the technical aspects but I just find the story telling and character writing to be so bad.

Story is boring and not a lot of actual super heroing going on. The characters they are focusing on I don't give a crap about. Only ones I care about who are "around" are Nightwing, Kon and Artemis. The first two are not really there and Artemis is very water downed.

I could come to like new characters with good writing but they are just written as so annoying. The worst being Halo, Geo force and Forager. Their attempt at humor is so bad.

My brother was just in the same room when I was watching and he pleaded with me to turn it off just cuz he couldn't take hearing Forager talk anymore. Lol.

Anyways hopefully Garth will have a good showing in Titans. They did an amazing job with Donna so hopefully they will with Garth as well.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post

I've seen a lot of complaints about the voice acting this season.

I'm not sure exactly why, it seems the same quality to me as the earlier seasons, but I've seen a lot of complaints about it online.

I've seen a lot of complaints about the voice acting this season.

I'm not sure exactly why, it seems the same quality to me as the earlier seasons, but I've seen a lot of complaints about it online.
    Watch episode 1 from season 1 and 3 at the same time if you can. There is a very noticeable change in the animation quality.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics