Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647 LastLast
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Conner is in the back in the middle in the Batman Superman preview
    Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    That's Jon not Conner.

Yep that's Jon, no kon anywhere, even though you see other YJers and even Kenan in the back.

Course in the preview they made up for it with him up floating with all the other possible "targets/turned heroes"

Incredible Member

Oh ur talking about the promo thuight u meant the preview

Kon93

Jon is in this

Kon is in this 1

I want both in the same Pic

Clark goofed there. I don't see the now-defunct Titans, I do see Young Justice.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's only 1 Titan shown and the fact that Joshua Williamson considers that the whole team should give you a spoiler on who else is infected.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It depends....
    Superboy,Cassie,Tim,Bart... were also Teen Titans in the past.

https://www.cbr.com/batman-superman-...tson-infected/

although it was little I have to say that I really enjoy the interaction between conner kent and superman (Kingdom Come)

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post
    although it was little I have to say that I really enjoy the interaction between conner kent and superman (Kingdom Come)
    Wish it could’ve gone on a little longer to be honest. Kon in many ways is a “good” version of the out of control “heroes” of the Kingdom Come universe, and I would have liked to see the two get more page time together.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    More teasing, just another panel from the same issue:
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...21325042880512

Who's the Legionnaire kissing him?
    Triplicate Girl

Looks Kon and YJ are trapped on Earth 3 judging by solicits. Have we ever met Earth 3 Kon before? I’m curious to see what his deal is.

Mighty Member

Hello
    did someone read this Issue:
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/robin...n/4000-110048/

I am interested in it, because I heard that in this issue Kon Els ability to absorb sunlight is discussed.

I am interested in it, because I didnt understand properly what is written here:
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Kon-El_(New_Earth)
    Here under WEAKNESSES and then YELLOW SUN PROCESSING

I didnt understand if this should mean that he cant absorb the sunlight as fast as Superman, because he is a teenager or he cant absorb the sunlight as fast as Superman because he hasnt absorbed enough sunlight so far.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    I didnt understand if this should mean that he cant absorb the sunlight as fast as Superman, because he is a teenager or he cant absorb the sunlight as fast as Superman because he hasnt absorbed enough sunlight so far.
    If I remember right, it was said that because he was a clone he absorbed sunlight slower than Superman, Kara, Zod, or other Kryptonians.

That said, it's also generally accepted that growth into adulthood does affect the overall power and ability of a Kryptonian. The amount of solar power over time a Kryptonian has taken in does play a small part, but generally speaking adult Kryptonians are more powerful than Kryptonian children or teens.

No idea if Conner's solar absorption is still less efficient than Clark or Kara's in this continuity.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    If I remember right, it was said that because he was a clone he absorbed sunlight slower than Superman, Kara, Zod, or other Kryptonians.

That said, it's also generally accepted that growth into adulthood does affect the overall power and ability of a Kryptonian. The amount of solar power over time a Kryptonian has taken in does play a small part, but generally speaking adult Kryptonians are more powerful than Kryptonian children or teens.

No idea if Conner's solar absorption is still less efficient than Clark or Kara's in this continuity.
    Here
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superb...ptonian_powers

under the Section "Kryptonian Powers" in the last paragraph its only written that its because Kon El and Kal El as boy absorbed less solar-light than Kal El did as adult he is less able to process the solar light.
    Therefore I am curious, because this sounds more that its simply because Kon El didnt absorb as much sunlight as Kal El (NOW!) has and that Kal El would have been in the same situation.

This over-taxing happened in the fights against Superboy Prime..

And its also not only a difference between teenager and adults, but also between adults of different ages-Kingdom Come Superman is older and much more powerful and faster than Kal El is now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Here
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superb...ptonian_powers

under the Section "Kryptonian Powers" in the last paragraph its only written that its because Kon El and Kal El as boy absorbed less solar-light than Kal El did as adult he is less able to process the solar light.
    Therefore I am curious, because this sounds more that its simply because Kon El didnt absorb as much sunlight as Kal El (NOW!) has and that Kal El would have been in the same situation.

This over-taxing happened in the fights against Superboy Prime..

And its also not only a difference between teenager and adults, but also between adults of different ages-Kingdom Come Superman is older and much more powerful and faster than Kal El is now.
    It's complicated because there are different writers with different ideas about it.

Some think the amount of sunlight absorbed during all his life has an effect. Although, in this case, Conner should have much less Kryptonian power than Clark, Kara (who usually is trapped around earth many years) or Jon

Others think the difference is just the physical difference of age (or that they absorb better the sunlight depending on their physical age). So, a strong adult would be stronger than a teenager, while a teenager will be stronger than a kid.
    Last edited by Konja7; 07-25-2019 at 06:28 AM.

Kon93

Both, and at the same time

So a kid kryptonian landing on earth and a adult kryptonian landing on earth at the same time will have 2 different things happening. The kid will be a normal kid while the the adult will become SUPER.

Also superboy prime is a silver age type character so his power levels and how fast his powers work is nothing like a modern kryptonians are going to work.

And kon fighting Prime isn't even possible when you think of how Prime was beating the crap out of 2 full grown skilled super men, so don't think kons being beat is a huge thing, it is exactly what should have happened.

Now geoffs reasoning for kons getting beat was that his being a clone made his solar absorbing ability slower than a full kryptonian.

Imo kryptonians powers are a mix of physical and energy field related, and that's how you get kryptonians being evolved from living on the harsh environment of Krypton, and the godlike powers from absorbing sunlight at the same time. If you use both as the reasoning for their powers then it gives his whole power set a complete "comic logic" answer.

Now kon Imo had these 2 things split from each other when he was cloned with human DNA to fill the gaps cadmus(and lex) couldn't figure out.thats why Imo the original kesel SB and the YJ tv shows SB are both sides of the same full kon powerset.when you combine the physical and energy(in SBs case mental energy) together you get him to be as powerful as any other kryptonian, plus extra TTK tricks.

So SB as a teen should not be as powerful as superman, but he should be as powerful as a teen kryptonian, just his powers need the physical and mental to work together to equal or over take a kryptonian.