Default Phoenix Jean Grey VS. other Cosmic X-Man

There's this new Marvel Anime series that's gonna introduce one of the X-Men as a new Cosmic Antihero, possessed by a powerful, Cosmic Entity that becomes the bitter arch-rival of the Phoenix Force.

I'm curious which X-Man would YOU like to see made a Cosmic Antihero, and engage epic cosmic brawls with Jean Grey as the Phoenix? What kind of story arc would you want to see?

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    There's this new Marvel Anime series that's gonna introduce one of the X-Men as a new Cosmic Antihero, possessed by a powerful, Cosmic Entity that becomes the bitter arch-rival of the Phoenix Force.

I'm curious which X-Man would YOU like to see made a Cosmic Antihero, and engage epic cosmic brawls with Jean Grey as the Phoenix? What kind of story arc would you want to see?
    Any source for that information about the new Marvel Anime series?

I would think Iceman would be the obvious choice for a number of reasons, not least of which is Marvel has been telling stories for decades touching on the idea that he is possible analogue to the Phoenix called the Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    Any source for that information about the new Marvel Anime series?

I would think Iceman would be the obvious choice for a number of reasons, not least of which is Marvel has been telling stories for decades touching on the idea that he is possible analogue to the Phoenix called the Dragon.
    Its an anime series based on a developing fan collaborated Marvel Universe/Multiverse, produced by an animator under the alias "Marvelous Toons". The team took hiatus in December 2019, and just recently began private announcements to core members about uploading the first episode (approx. 2 wks). The only information I'm allowed to give out, is their wiki page MarvelousToonsWiki. Within this week, they're gonna announce the official launching of the fan created Marvel Multiverse.

As for your suggestion, I would love to see Bobby used in such manner! While, an X-Man was already selected to be the "one true host" of the new Cosmic Entity to be introduced... but it doesn't mean we can't do something cool with Bobby. I never thought about him as a cosmic hero... or cosmic antihero in this case. I've only heard of "The Dragon" and that it even defeated the Phoenix at one point... but hard evidence of that information is either thin or non-existent, as I've tried to research...

BANNED

If it's any good at all, Marvel will shut it down.

They wouldn't let Joel Furtado give us life.

This is too close to self promotion. Not the forum for this.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.