Page 239 of 750 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 11243
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    please tell me this never actually happened.

please tell me that.
    it did!!! the great and talented coates finally canonized what Chris Claremont hinted at years ago. I will forever be indebted to coates for repairing tchalla and Ororo's relationship and making her an integral part of the wakandan lore beyond being its former queen!!

#incoateswetrust
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it did!!! the great and talented coates finally canonized what Chris Claremont hinted at years ago. I will forever be indebted to coates for repairing tchalla and Ororo's relationship and making her an integral part of the wakandan lore beyond being its former queen!!

#incoateswetrust
    christ on a crutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    christ on a crutch.
    In case you need visual aids.

black-panther-172-666x1024.jpg

6518738-adversary3.jpg

This run is approaching Naruto levels of stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    This run is approaching Naruto levels of stupid.
    I think Naruto is actually pretty cool. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    glorious. I will never forget these beautiful panels!!!

praised be to the hadari yao!!

I think Naruto is actually pretty cool. Just saying.
    I love naturo as well!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

oan: I see people dont like what Coates did with Ororo, but how about how Aaron writing Tchalla bowing down to Moon Knight in today's issue of Avengers? At least when he bowerd down to Ororo it was in context to the lady he loved and respected.

If a writer wants it, then wakandan technology will not care about your power level with proper context.

Last edited by XJlock; 05-27-2020 at 12:07 PM.

oan: I see people dont like what Coates did with Ororo, but how about how Aaron writing Tchalla bowing down to Moon Knight in today's issue of Avengers? At least when he bowerd down to Ororo it was in context to the lady he loved and respected.
    I was kind of disappointed we didn't get to see a real fight between BP and MK. That would have been cool.

what storm did was not permanent. as I said adversary cant be destroyed. again I ask how do you trap him in a box to begin with? it not like hunting game hes s universal being, a demon god.

you know the BP mythos is included in the larger marvel universe where prayer is known to power gods, including thor for instance?

and tchalla with his wakandan tech couldnt even deal with moon knight how can you then argue he could fight a demon god that is as old as time?? thor is NOT adversary. thor can die and be maimed. adversary can regenerate and cant die. they are not tge same.
    The same way Sam and Dean(Supernatural) trap angels and demons.

T'Challa's appearance in Avengers #33 was short but I wasn't disappointed and leads me to think that something big may be coming.

spoilers:
    After defeating Iron Fist and Doctor Strange and stealing their power and stealing the Hellcharger from Robbie, Moon Knight heads to Wakanda to face T'Challa with an undead army and magic priest. T'Challa tells Steve that he's in charge of the Avengers now and surrenders. Marc wants to fight and steals his powers but it doesn't work and T'Challa demands to be taken to Khonshu. He was written proprly and was already aware that Marc was on his way to Wakanda so I assume that he has a plan.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    T'Challa's appearance in Avengers #33 was short but I wasn't disappointed and leads me to think that something big may be coming.

spoilers:
    After defeating Iron Fist and Doctor Strange and stealing their power and stealing the Hellcharger from Robbie, Moon Knight heads to Wakanda to face T'Challa with an undead army and magic priest. T'Challa tells Steve that he's in charge of the Avengers now and surrenders. Marc wants to fight and steals his powers but it doesn't work and T'Challa demands to be taken to Khonshu. He was written proprly and was already aware that Marc was on his way to Wakanda so I assume that he has a plan.
    end of spoilers
    It's very Priest like. Have it look like T'Challa was beaten, when it reality things are all going according to plan. Assuming that's what's going on... we'll have to wait and see.

I was kind of disappointed we didn't get to see a real fight between BP and MK. That would have been cool.
    yea it would have. everyone got chomped but as you guys alluded to maybe that was purposeful on tchallas end to appear weak to strike later when the least expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The same way Sam and Dean(Supernatural) trap angels and demons.
    I've never watched that and for some reason I dont think tchalla could replicate that lol

It's very Priest like. Have it look like T'Challa was beaten, when it reality things are all going according to plan. Assuming that's what's going on... we'll have to wait and see.
    yes the big part of that is assuming that's what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I agree. This was Aarons' best issue to date. Aaron did for Tchalla in this issue what Kelly Thompson did for Steve in Captain Marvel vs Avengers
    Last edited by Cville; 05-27-2020 at 12:45 PM.