Page 47 of 719 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147547 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Going to do a write up on Ming Yue, and Blood Magic as they'll be somewhat relevant.

Also Torment, I'll be responding to that PM tonight. I admittedly got distracted as the result of a few IRL changes (Relationship Get), and also I started playing Monster Hunter: World, again ^^"
    Mah Tentacle Monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Mah Tentacle Monster.
    I know, I know. Hunting Monsters as a Monster is hypocrisy.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I know, I know. Hunting Monsters as a Monster is hypocrisy.
    Nah, ya gotta make sure they know who's at the top of the food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Nah, ya gotta make sure they know who's at the top of the food chain.
    Rathalos, clearly.

Or at least he's the top of the food-chain for Cthulhu's MH:W Avatar.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

so I did a little changes to Praxat Tongue electrocution technique so voltage and amperage both now increase by 2 times for every charge. this attack at 100% Max Charge is 3.1385508269e+58 watts , 3.9614081e+33 volts and 7.9228162e+24. surely that's more enough to flash fry a planet or power a planet give or take it's composite make up.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-06-2018 at 03:22 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I'm going to need a minute to get Jack's profile together, and honestly, I'll probably rewrite a lot of his abilities.

He forgot some of his old stuff being dead or something. Also there were no cigarette's in Hell so he couldn't use his normal stuff.

Yeah...that's the ticket.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Have Ishtar and Jack said two words to each other at all in the game? I'm honestly drawing a blank.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

September Popularity Poll

1st = Zaofan (6 points)

2nd = Ochazuke/Sasheem (5 points)

3rd = Held/Itrina (4 points)

4th = Charco/Nevanlinna (3 points)

5th = Sarada/Asha'rah/Meagan/Parsley (2 points)

Congratulations to Zaofan! I believe this is his second time winning!!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

I'm pleased Held has been so well received after his long, long hiatus.

It makes me keep trudging along with his side story...Which I should have another one up this week.

I feel like I'm George R.R Martin with how long I take, but hey.

At least Meagan finally caught up to Sarada....or is that the other way around?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Congrats, Cyke!

Hmm, Ochazuke tied for second with the Greater Annihilator, not bad. Perhaps he needs to interact more, but it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I'm pleased Held has been so well received after his long, long hiatus.

It makes me keep trudging along with his side story...Which I should have another one up this week.

I feel like I'm George R.R Martin with how long I take, but hey.
    He still has a very distinct voice with a strong conveyance of internal life when he does show up.

The Neighs of Nevadians was a good read, but when's The Irritation of Ishtar coming out? I feel like we've been waiting for Onibowl forever.

Space weed

what is Space Weed Space Weed also know as the Juppter plant is a miraculous hybrid plant develop by science! story goes that a brilliant scientist dude was searching for the ultimate high, because he was under a lot of stress. They want something to relex their nerves . so they tried many herbs , but none of them.

one day brilliant scientist dude got a brilliant idea. he would take the best parts of each herb he sample and blend them altogether into one hybrid plant. thrust Space Weed was born.

forget about being as high as kite Space weed will take a person to high nirvana. They'll be so freaking high they'll think their having a other body experience. warning Space weed is only legal in only nine space sectors ( star systems) . it's illegal pretty much everywhere else even though it's basically harmless.

The Galaxy Police have strict rule against Space Weed since it is a gateway drug. There is beilf that Space Weed can lead to harder intergalactic drugs. those who tried Space Weed say that it's greatest stuff they ever smoke not else compares to smoking Space Weed.

One the star systems where it's legalized Space Weed is used for medical purposes.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-07-2018 at 01:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    At least Meagan finally caught up to Sarada....or is that the other way around?
    I clearly need to do something drastic to regain Sarada's dominance. I'll have her kill someone, that'll work.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I clearly need to do something drastic to regain Sarada's dominance. I'll have her kill someone, that'll work.
    Ishtar didn't even place. Clearly I've gotta kill her off.

Arx Inosaan

Ishtar didn't even place. Clearly I've gotta kill her off.
    She's being overshadowed by Sarada. Only one solution for that.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.