Page 6 of 294 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada extended her fist to bump Totoma's. "Thanks. And speaking of, there's something you two need to know." She glanced at Totoma. "I fought your alternate at the tournament, then talked to him afterwards. He can transform also, and told me how and how to make the transformation stronger. He said first and foremost, the transformation happens because of a need, not a desire. It'll happen when you need to survive, at least initially. Then, he said that he learned to trigger it consciously by remember what led to his initial transformation to begin with. Eventually, we'll be able to transform by 'remembering' what it felt like to transform, then digging deep."

Parsley committed the words to memory. She recalled trying that before with Avoca and failing, but that wasn't a need back then. She figured some repetition was in order.

"Now," Sarada continued, "Super Saiyan isn't as draining as Oozaru or Hitozaru, but it still drains pretty quickly. It also makes Saiyans very aggressive and restless. Once we learn how to trigger it at will, he suggested we keep the form active as long as we can. I say we train, eat, sleep, do everything we normally do in Super Saiyan form until it becomes second nature. That will lessen the stamina drain, and hopefully make the form stronger. I'm sure it will, because he has a form beyond Super Saiyan."

"Beyond?"

"Yeah. It looked much the same, except his hair was more defined and his aura had lighting around it. So, that's it. Now we know what we gotta do to make this live up to the Vocado."
    "Wait, that guy was me? Er, an alternate me? Geez..." Totoma fell silent for a moment, digesting that fact. That.. ALTotoma could take on Sarada's Super Saiyan form without needing to transform himself, which was pretty damn absurd no matter how you looked at it. And he had some sort of... Ascended Super Saiyan Form? "...really gotta stop slacking."

The bit about 'training' Super Saiyan made sense. It was pretty much like getting used to exercise in general... the more you did it, the more you became conditioned, and the easier a given intensity became. Even if it didn't make the form stronger, it would definitely allow them all to maintain their full power for much, much longer. "Yeah, I can definitely see the logic in his advice... though it will probably take months to get to the point where it feels natural, I think."

Another pause. "Also, just before you transformed, he... ah, touched your forehead. When he did that, did your ki feel like it was... going cold or dying? Something like that?" The position looked similar to an old technique he... hadn't used since he was a child--a cruel little trick he'd thought up to spite purebreds. Or any ki user, really.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

At the Lookout in Eva's Library . Althena is walking around looking at books ," Well it was nice of Meagan to show me where Eva's Library was. Wow so many books I don't know where to start ," Althena said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    At that moment, it was hard to feel wise when a baby had just bit him.

While Rex had little interest in the biology of humans save for how to transmute them into a vessel for a more superior dinosaur, he could have sworn he felt the baby's jaw lock... a feature he was certain that humans did not have. Then again, she was comprised of just as much magic as the others of her kin.

Baby Erosa would find "Charco"'s figures changing in her maw, the soft flesh of human digits quickly becoming scaly talons that would threaten to tear the insides of her mouth apart if she held on much longer.
    The baby seems to realize whats going on, and through she clamps down harder in response it only succeeds in piercing the scales with her fangs...not stopping the expansion of his hand turned claw. Relenting, baby Erosa quickly snaps her mouth open and drops to the ground in front of him....crouched and hissing like a pissed cat, which soon gave way to a huff and a look of feigned ignorance.

"Gao." The Id proclaimed, letting the dinosaur off with just a taste for the time being, then held her arms out....clearly asserting her new dominance by requesting he carry her.

Clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The baby seems to realize whats going on, and through she clamps down harder in response it only succeeds in piercing the scales with her fangs...not stopping the expansion of his hand turned claw. Relenting, baby Erosa quickly snaps her mouth open and drops to the ground in front of him....crouched and hissing like a pissed cat, which soon gave way to a huff and a look of feigned ignorance.

"Gao." The Id proclaimed, letting the dinosaur off with just a taste for the time being, then held her arms out....clearly asserting her new dominance by requesting he carry her.

Clearly.
    Stepping in closer, "Who brought a baby with them? Was it you, Charco? Cyanna then leaned in closer to the little Id, "You're baby Erosa, aren't you?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Clearly.
    ... did they not understand the kindness he was bestowing on them right now? He didn't need to continue on with this facade, the dinosaur could have just reveal himself and devoured them all, but he had given them the gift of not dying left and this is how they repaid him? Clearly, the burden as the Strongest was a heavy one, a burden he fully intended to relieve himself of as he placed a hand on the infant's head before clamping down.

Now he just needed to distract the others long enough so he could chuck this brat into the nearest star and...

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Stepping in closer, "Who brought a baby with them? Was it you, Charco? Cyanna then leaned in closer to the little Id, "You're baby Erosa, aren't you?"
    Damnations.

"Charco's" hand returned to its human, fleshy state as Cyanna drew closer, the girl barely missed a glimpse of his inhuman nature by mere split seconds. Releasing baby Erosa's head, he turned to Cyanna with a smile, "Yeah, looks like she followed me here."

Fine, new plan.

Picking the child up, Rex felt sick as he played his role, "I'll just have to keep an eye on her."

Baby Erosa might have found a victory in a game of her own rules, but he vowed that she was not going to leave this planet alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    ... did they not understand the kindness he was bestowing on them right now? He didn't need to continue on with this facade, the dinosaur could have just reveal himself and devoured them all, but he had given them the gift of not dying left and this is how they repaid him? Clearly, the burden as the Strongest was a heavy one, a burden he fully intended to relieve himself of as he placed a hand on the infant's head before clamping down.

Now he just needed to distract the others long enough so he could chuck this brat into the nearest star and...

Damnations.

"Charco's" hand returned to its human, fleshy state as Cyanna drew closer, the girl barely missed a glimpse of his inhuman nature by mere split seconds. Releasing baby Erosa's head, he turned to Cyanna with a smile, "Yeah, looks like she followed me here."

Fine, new plan.

Picking the child up, Rex felt sick as he played his role, "I'll just have to keep an eye on her."

Baby Erosa might have found a victory in a game of her own rules, but he vowed that she was not going to leave this planet alive.
    Nodding knowingly, "Children tend to get attached to people, especially ones they like." Cyanna then smiled, "You'll make a great father someday." her smile then fell slightly, "If you ever manage to unburden yourself. I hope you do it soon. I miss you, Charco."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Nodding knowingly, "Children tend to get attached to people, especially ones they like." Cyanna then smiled, "You'll make a great father someday." her smile then fell slightly, "If you ever manage to unburden yourself. I hope you do it soon. I miss you, Charco."
    "The only burden I have right now is if I have to change any diapers." He replied with a short laugh, outwardly.

Inwardly, Rex was not a fool not to suspect that she knew more than she appeared to know. Prior to this moment, the Chromakai seemed ignorant to his existence despite Charco's few attempts to explain him. Had he overlooked the threat that knowledge might have created?

He would have to keep an eye on her and if be, he would have to put a stop to any future inconveniences she may produce.

Retired Overlord

Fine, new plan.

"Gao!" Baby Erosa fumed. The lady implying she had an attachment to the skin wearing dino was outright absurd. She was just making he knew his place, that's all. Not that he seemed to be getting the message....if the squeeze he perform on her head was any indication.

She could take her pound of flesh at any time....but it wouldn't be the flesh she wanted. The one she needed to cow was hiding on the inside. Ids were about instant gratification, and she was more id then all of them....so not having an easy way to the meat of the matter was aggravating to no end.

Rex might think he was safe, but she vowed that he was not going to leave this planet in one piece.

Still....the insinuation made her sick to her little id stomach, and one thing leading to another.........baby erosa fired a mean stream of baby vomit right into Cyanna's chest.

Innocent as she looked afterwards.....it was totally on purpose.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "Wait, that guy was me? Er, an alternate me? Geez..." Totoma fell silent for a moment, digesting that fact. That.. ALTotoma could take on Sarada's Super Saiyan form without needing to transform himself, which was pretty damn absurd no matter how you looked at it. And he had some sort of... Ascended Super Saiyan Form? "...really gotta stop slacking."

The bit about 'training' Super Saiyan made sense. It was pretty much like getting used to exercise in general... the more you did it, the more you became conditioned, and the easier a given intensity became. Even if it didn't make the form stronger, it would definitely allow them all to maintain their full power for much, much longer. "Yeah, I can definitely see the logic in his advice... though it will probably take months to get to the point where it feels natural, I think."

Another pause. "Also, just before you transformed, he... ah, touched your forehead. When he did that, did your ki feel like it was... going cold or dying? Something like that?" The position looked similar to an old technique he... hadn't used since he was a child--a cruel little trick he'd thought up to spite purebreds. Or any ki user, really.
    Sarada would never forget that technique. She had never felt that drained, that weak before. It happened instantly, and there was nothing she could have done to stop it, or anything that would have come after it. "Yeah. I've never experienced anything like it before. Even Avoca's ki draining tech didn't feel like it. I assume you know of it?"

More like created it. They were the same person, with a few key differences. Even still, their lives began about the same way.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 05-12-2019 at 08:58 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Gao!" Baby Erosa fumed. The lady implying she had an attachment to the skin wearing dino was outright absurd. She was just making he knew his place, that's all. Not that he seemed to be getting the message....if the squeeze he perform on her head was any indication.

She could take her pound of flesh at any time....but it wouldn't be the flesh she wanted. The one she needed to cow was hiding on the inside. Ids were about instant gratification, and she was more id then all of them....so not having an easy way to the meat of the matter was aggravating to no end.

Rex might think he was safe, but she vowed that he was not going to leave this planet in one piece.

Still....the insinuation made her sick to her little id stomach, and one thing leading to another.........baby erosa fired a mean stream of baby vomit right into Cyanna's chest.

Innocent as she looked afterwards.....it was totally on purpose.
    "Ewww...." Cyanna exclaimed as her clothes were covered by baby throw-up. With a sigh, she removed the outer armor and let it drop to the floor. she then removed her shirt to reveal a fuschia colored sleeveless undershirt/camisole that barely hid her well-endowments. Pulling out a capsule, she placed the stained armor and shirt inside. Then pulled out a packet of wet
    wipes from one of her belt pouches and cleaned herself up, wiped down the floor, then went over to Erosa and wiped off the baby's face.

"There, all clean." She said as she put the wet wipes back in her belt pouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada would never forget that technique. She had never felt that drained, that weak before. It happened instantly, and there was nothing she could have done to stop it, or anything that would have come after it. "Yeah. I've never experienced anything like it before. Even Avoca's ki draining tech didn't feel like it. I assume you know of it?"

More like created it. They were the same person, with a few key differences. Even still, their lives began about the same way.
    Totoma nodded, his expression grave. "It's a technique I was developing as a kid, to serve as a... finishing blow, I guess? Never gave it an actual name, and I only really used it a few times before Jagam... happened. It's a technique created out of spite, and using it at all..."

Trailing off, he looked to the side for a moment. "...ah, well, sorry you had to go through that, but I guess everything worked out in the end. Guess out of the, uh... Elite 4, only my mom still needs to ascend, though she seems more interested in working out the issues with Hitozaru, instead."

Totoma shrugged. "And she's so even-tempered that I seriously can't think of a situation that'd piss her off enough, beyond dad or Maiz dying. So... anyway... you've gotta try these pies! I dunno whether Erosa's been taking lessons from Zaofan or she's just a natural, but these are great!"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma nodded, his expression grave. "It's a technique I was developing as a kid, to serve as a... finishing blow, I guess? Never gave it an actual name, and I only really used it a few times before Jagam... happened. It's a technique created out of spite, and using it at all..."

Trailing off, he looked to the side for a moment. "...ah, well, sorry you had to go through that, but I guess everything worked out in the end. Guess out of the, uh... Elite 4, only my mom still needs to ascend, though she seems more interested in working out the issues with Hitozaru, instead."

Totoma shrugged. "And she's so even-tempered that I seriously can't think of a situation that'd piss her off enough, beyond dad or Maiz dying. So... anyway... you've gotta try these pies! I dunno whether Erosa's been taking lessons from Zaofan or she's just a natural, but these are great!"
    It was like Sarada figured. She hadn't suspected that this Totoma would also use it out of spite, but hearing it didn't surprise her in the slightest. While he definitely got it easier than Bekon did growing up, he still had it worse than most kids that grew up on Vocado. That a child could come up with a technique so... virulent was the purest testament to his mental state at the time.

She was thankful she survived because she was sure many didn't.

"Yeah, I just want those meat pies." She folded her hands on the table and frowned thoughtfully. "Listen, I'd prefer if Tasure perfect Hitozaru or at least make it more viable. The vast majority of Saiyans likely won't ever be strong enough to achieve Super Saiyans, but Hitozaru is a form everyone can use."

It was simple. Once Tasure perfected it, or at least lessened the side-effects, then they would pick up where they left off and continue teaching it to the army. They were going to need it, she felt.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "The refuse of space would satisfy you," Ochazuke said. "If such vile issue would spread unchecked your face has proven to be the best place for it."

Aleka's gentle reasoning seemed to press the Majin's true intentions from him. His own words doubled back on themselves in a swift sequence.

"It seems you've found boon enough in realizing this. Be satisfied while there is time enough to see it."

Returning to the more immediate matter, the Elder's Boon seemed set upon three paths of virtue, and though the offer was made generously enough, it was ultimately limited. The crafting of a wish was a Namekian one...but we don't have time.

Rather than immediately accepting one of the offers, he sought clarification. Lifting the portion of the Time Nexus held in his hand, Ochazuke looked to Elder Nail.

"Your son knows what this is. This is the cause of his disappearance. This world, ours as well, others have been afflicted by the source of it." The flux of time moved forward in an unceasing course. The Doctor suspended its moments into shards he would wield as a weapon. "We've come here to ensure this never happens again, but as much as we shall fight for this, it is not a battle that will be decided by power or a store of sacred knowledge if neither can be meaningfully applied."

When Charco next spoke, his words plunged into the matter with a certain directness. So forceful it was, it seemed to have formed a consensus among the group. However, the desire for a prize of some sort that fell upon them seemed to alter the fundamental question of it all.

"...what does your artifact do, Elder?"
    “Whatever you wish it to. I believe, in this context, I can craft an item to help you seek out the perpetrator of this heinous act. A...radar, if you will.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem looked up at the rabbit-woman. "Who cares if they can eat it, Sasheem's bringin' it back home....somehow. Toss it around the Earth maybe. That way, everytime he leaves the planet he can just get a little bite in," the Majin shrugged, clearly, clearly having thought this through entirely. And as for her second concern...

"Sasheem's pretty sure half the **** he eats in space is irradiated," he snorted. "So, butt outta Sasheem's business, Rump Roast!"
    It was interesting to find someone who exceeded and fell short of expectations at once. Sasheem was both smarter and dumber then she thought on first impression.

He wasn't naive enough to fall for the comment but everything else, even from a self centered perspective was basically shooting himself in the foot. It was still useful information to know for next time but she let the insult roll off her back. She'd give it an A for effort, but not much else. It did also reveal their real goal, not that took anyone with half decent mental facilities what the majin was truly after.

Self interest. Fortunately, he lacked or didn't care about the social skills to maneuver things in his favor meaning anything he couldn't out muscle fell short.

"On your own time, your own pace, it is. Not when its effecting the entire group success or the people present. Then you can eat yourself into coma if that's your business for all I care."

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "The refuse of space would satisfy you," Ochazuke said. "If such vile issue would spread unchecked your face has proven to be the best place for it."

Aleka's gentle reasoning seemed to press the Majin's true intentions from him. His own words doubled back on themselves in a swift sequence.

"It seems you've found boon enough in realizing this. Be satisfied while there is time enough to see it."

Returning to the more immediate matter, the Elder's Boon seemed set upon three paths of virtue, and though the offer was made generously enough, it was ultimately limited. The crafting of a wish was a Namekian one...but we don't have time.

Rather than immediately accepting one of the offers, he sought clarification. Lifting the portion of the Time Nexus held in his hand, Ochazuke looked to Elder Nail.

"Your son knows what this is. This is the cause of his disappearance. This world, ours as well, others have been afflicted by the source of it." The flux of time moved forward in an unceasing course. The Doctor suspended its moments into shards he would wield as a weapon. "We've come here to ensure this never happens again, but as much as we shall fight for this, it is not a battle that will be decided by power or a store of sacred knowledge if neither can be meaningfully applied."

When Charco next spoke, his words plunged into the matter with a certain directness. So forceful it was, it seemed to have formed a consensus among the group. However, the desire for a prize of some sort that fell upon them seemed to alter the fundamental question of it all.

"...what does your artifact do, Elder?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Whatever you wish it to. I believe, in this context, I can craft an item to help you seek out the perpetrator of this heinous act. A...radar, if you will.”
    Ochazuke gave his own comment that cut through the conversation which was answered as quickly. Once again her respect grew for them a bit since he was getting to the point and at the moment she chided herself for taking the bait that was Sasheem but it was too easy not to say something even if it was like talking to a wall. As far as she was concerned, the conversation was over for more important things even if they retorted.

"That would be pretty useful..." Aleka mulled it over briefly. "How long would it take you to build?"
    Last edited by Sion Reaver; 05-13-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    It was interesting to find someone who exceeded and fell short of expectations at once. Sasheem was both smarter and dumber then she thought on first impression.

He wasn't naive enough to fall for the comment but everything else, even from a self centered perspective was basically shooting himself in the foot. It was still useful information to know for next time but she let the insult roll off her back. She'd give it an A for effort, but not much else. It did also reveal their real goal, not that took anyone with half decent mental facilities what the majin was truly after.

Self interest. Fortunately, he lacked or didn't care about the social skills to maneuver things in his favor meaning anything he couldn't out muscle fell short.

"On your own time, your own pace, it is. Not when its effecting the entire group success or the people present. Then you can eat yourself into coma if that's your business for all I care."

Ochazuke gave his own comment that cut through the conversation which was answered as quickly. Once again her respect grew for them a bit since he was getting to the point and at the moment she chided herself for taking the bait that was Sasheem but it was too easy not to say something even if it was like talking to a wall. As far as she was concerned, the conversation was over for more important things even if they retorted.

"That would be pretty useful..." Aleka mulled it over briefly. "How long would it take you to build?"
    He smiles.

“Only a moment, actually. I would spell-conjur it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM