Page 287 of 311 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Ultimate Member

Damn it, TNT, Snowpiercer cannot die!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I think TBS will become the old brand it used to be. Which was Braves baseball games , Movie and TV repeats with pro wrestling. TNT I think will have the brand of scripted shows that we will see continue. Discovery will want the networks be that. I do wish they'd revive Monster Fest on Friday & Saturday nights with Joe Bob Riggs.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

It's now official: The TBS series The Last O.G. is cancelled after four seasons. Reportedly, the decision was made before the news about TBS and TNT getting out of the scripted series game. Article Link

Netflix has cancelled Pretty Smart after one season.

Emily Osment has been bumped up to series regular status for Young Sheldon Season 6.

Melissa McBride will not be taking part in that The Walking Dead spinoff series. Here's why.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I honestly think a solo Daryl Dixon series , over in Europe away from everyone works pretty good myself. Nothing against Carol , but Daryl being on his own and meeting and surviving works for me. I plan to watch this and Tales of the Walking Dead once it arrives.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

NBC has renewed College Bowl for a 2nd season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

James Corden has announced he will be leaving The Late Late Show in 2023. Article Link

Judge Judy and her longtime bailiff Petri Hawkins Byrd are reuniting after all, following a very public split.

Sort of.

He'll be the baliff on the new show she's executive producing called Tribunal, where her son Adam Levy is one of the three judges adjudicating cases. The other two judges are from another Sheindlin-produced show called Hot Bench, which isn't getting cancelled but getting two new judges to fill the void.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I honestly think a solo Daryl Dixon series , over in Europe away from everyone works pretty good myself. Nothing against Carol , but Daryl being on his own and meeting and surviving works for me. I plan to watch this and Tales of the Walking Dead once it arrives.
    So it seems that Darryl's show is going to pick up the thread dropped by TWD: WB finale showing the virus started in France...maybe??
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

The CW has cancelled Legends Of Tomorrow after 8 seasons. They also cancelled Batwoman after 3 seasons.

Apple TV+ has renewed Pachinko for a 2nd season.

Netflix has cancelled Space Force after 2 seasons. They also renewed Palpito for a 2nd season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Netflix has cancelled Space Force after 2 seasons.
    Well that sucks. I quite liked it, but I think the second season divided fans. The show is, was, technically an office comedy all along, it was just "more obviously so" I guess in the second season. That might have turned a lot of people off.

Mariska Hargitay will appear on the season finale of the rebooted Law & Order. Article Link.

The Equalizer will have a new showrunner should they series be renewed for a third season (which is likely to happen). Article Link.

It's been confirmed that almost the entire original cast of That '70's Show will make guest star appearances on the continuation series That '90s Show. Article Link.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Netflix has cancelled Space Force after 2 seasons.
    Well drats!!! I was liking this.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

The first season doesn't even premiere until May 6th, but Freevee has renewed Bosch: Legacy for a 2nd season.

Tubi has renewed The Freak Brothers for a 2nd season.

Riverdale casting news.

Bosch: Legacy debuts on Freevee starting Friday May 6th. Here's an interview with series star Titus Welliver.

HBO has renewed Game Theory With Bomani Jones for a 2nd season.

Law & Order: SVU showrunner Warren Leight is leaving the show.