Page 102 of 115 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1723

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Looks like Doctor Manhattan's symbol. If so, last issue it was in the Book of Oa, now it's on top of the Guardians' tower. I wonder if this would tie into Doomsday Clock somehow.
    ok. i didn't notice that. would be cool if grant's story was stealth connected to doomsday clock.

i would just love for hal to interact with the dcu again.

Extraordinary Member

Broken record time....

I wished Grant was working with Geoff on Doomsday Clock.

I think it's crazy that none of the cosmic entities have noticed Doctor Manhattan. It would have made a lot of sense if cosmic beings, like the Guardians (and far less benevolent beings/groups), made a b-line to Earth once they sensed Manhattan mucking around with time.

It would add to the Earth is dangerous in science fiction. The Guardians should send the GLC to protect the Earth from Manhattan, and any cosmic beings who would try a scorched Earth strategy to contain him.

It would not help at all for other beings & races to see how divided Earth is, and on the verge of war using super-powered armies.

Watching the GLC (with Hal front & center) defend Earth from invading god-like beings, Doctor Manhattan, and from itself would have been a fun ride.

Incredible Member

I just watched Aquaman. Seriously, can we have James Wan direct Green Lantern? He really is a treasure for DC fans. If only Green Lantern movie could show this kind of beautiful art, shocking scenes, and narrative techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN9000 View Post
    I just watched Aquaman. Seriously, can we have James Wan direct Green Lantern? He really is a treasure for DC fans. If only Green Lantern movie could show this kind of beautiful art, shocking scenes, and narrative techniques.
    In before people ask Wan to direct every DC movie .

But I do hope we end up with a director who can do for space and the GL mythos what Wan is doing with Atlantis and the Aquaman mythos.

Variant cover for #3. I'd say Jae Lee has quite an interesting interpretation of the Lanterns. lol

Variant cover for #3. I'd say Jae Lee has quite an interesting interpretation of the Lanterns. lol

I know it's just clouds, but Mogo looks like he has a bad eye infection.

Fantastic Member Mutatis_Mutandis's Avatar

I usually like Jae Lee's art but Guy looks like his lower body is missing lol.

Yeah, I like Jae Lee's art but I wished Francesco Mattina did a few more covers.

Did Lee use a bunch of people swimming for his reference? They totally look like they're swimming...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Did Lee use a bunch of people swimming for his reference? They totally look like they're swimming...
    I mean we've seen space sharks in a GL book before. Kilowog's pixie boots are something else tho.

is that kilofrog?

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    is that kilofrog?
    Yeah and there's Shuma-Gorath behind Arisia. lol

Spectacular Member

Poor G'nort having to fly behind Kilowog that way

I'm sorry but they all look kinda hilarious. Like awkwardly swimming through space wearing clothes that don't fit.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Arisia hasn't looked like that in years, and John only wore a mask for, like, two seconds .