Page 178 of 434 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 6499

So, the mutants were allowed to plant the seeds on various parts of the planet that created habitats/portals to Krakoa anywhere they wanted? In Jerusalem it looked like they simply garrisoned a random building. Maybe mutantkind just doesn't care about where these seeds are planted? At the same time I feel like they wouldn't want to cause any unnecessary strife. Like they wouldn't plant one near the White House.

I'm going to read this again this week, but I liked the first issue. I don't have experience reading Hickman, but I can already tell his writing warrants paying close attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I just read the director's cut now!
    So X/Krakoa brought them back. This might mean in the first pages we saw other dead X-Men coming back (Vulcan?). This could be a nice way to reset the recent deaths.
    Me too and i have to say it adds a bit of credence to some peoples concerns that Xavier may be up to something even if he isn't consciously doing it. We know from history xavier has a bond with all his students and what if when these people come back to life Xavier is giving them that one sided knowledge of what he knows of them. That's if they are being regrown from scratch. Their memories would have to come from somewhere. Are they just a collective of what people know about them when it comes to mentality. But then i think i'm going too deep now so i'm just going to pull back and enjoy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post
    So, the mutants were allowed to plant the seeds on various parts of the planet that created habitats/portals to Krakoa anywhere they wanted? In Jerusalem it looked like they simply garrisoned a random building. Maybe mutantkind just doesn't care about where these seeds are planted? At the same time I feel like they wouldn't want to cause any unnecessary strife. Like they wouldn't plant one near the White House.

I'm going to read this again this week, but I liked the first issue. I don't have experience reading Hickman, but I can already tell his writing warrants paying close attention.
    The script clearly specifies that the plants of the Jerusalem building do not touch any building that is not owned by the X-Men. Xavier probably bought the building and filled it with Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post

It's culture. If the people of the Mu didn't have a problem with a mutant killing cloud floating over their lands and killing their citizens because of culture surely they can accept a few plants in the name of culture.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It was great. Awesome start. Larraz and Gracia art is perfect. Loved it all.

The only thing that felt strange is why you are sending Sabretooth, Toad and Mystique to steal something and not Gambit or even Storm who are better thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    He is the creator of the dream and founder of the X-men. People forget but he is actually a great an inspiring person
    That's true but you can't deny that there's something ominous about how X is acting and how pretty much every mutant is behind him right now. It's just off

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It's culture. If the people of the Mu didn't have a problem with a mutant killing cloud floating over their lands and killing their citizens because of culture surely they can accept a few plants in the name of culture.
    That... Is a good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It was great. Awesome start. Larraz and Gracia art is perfect. Loved it all.

The only thing that felt strange is why you are sending Sabretooth, Toad and Mystique to steal something and not Gambit or even Storm who are better thieves.
    Because if something goes wrong you don't mind leaving Sabretooth, Toad and Mystique with humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The script clearly specifies that the plants of the Jerusalem building do not touch any building that is not owned by the X-Men. Xavier probably bought the building and filled it with Krakoa.
    Oh ok. I didn't read the script part yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Cloud? I don't understand.

He means the Terrigen mists cloud.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    That's true but you can't deny that there's something ominous about how X is acting and how pretty much every mutant is behind him right now. It's just off
    He is acting like a mutant Jim Jones at worst. At best he is Ultimate Reed Richards (the Maker) in ushering in a new humanity whilst preparing the old humanity for its extinction.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier five issues from now
    Because i want you to fully understand what it really is when you explain t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶i̶t̶y̶ Krakoa to them. I want you to speak slowly so they can understand the truth you find here. That this is the future. And that humanity -- as it is in the here and now -- cannot catch up. This road only leads to one destination, my friend. It's going to be important for world leaders to stand up and guide their people in the coming days. It's going to take a paradigm shift in thinking--the creation of a communal coping mechanism. How else will mankind find the grace to manage its own extinction spiral?
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 07-24-2019 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
    He means the Terrigen mists cloud.
    Okay. So his point is that humans are willing to give and take? I'm guessing humanity at this point has a general idea of what's going on with Krakoa, and this new mutant nation. The impression I got in my head is that humans don't want to poke the bear that could cause them huge headaches if they wanted to. So as long as no obvious landmarks are taken over, they'll play ball. Also, the new drugs that could be a huge benefit to humanity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The super crazy one is Esme, the on ine black who did the most in this issue lol.

edit: Lol no, according to the script the one in black is Mindee. But Esme is the one in the beginning with Sophie.
    I just assumed they randomly switch names and outfits with each other to screw with people ?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Because if something goes wrong you don't mind leaving Sabretooth, Toad and Mystique with humans.
    But then it didn`t really have that feeling of family at Krakoa that Cyke was telling F4 about.