Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Jesus, that Marcus To art is fantastic. I'll have to give this mini a read when all is said, and done.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Maybe that's sort of what Gentle would look like if he had access to better medical care in 616?

But yeah, it does seem sort of weird to see his skin color like that.
    AOXM scientists: "what if....hear me out....we inject the vibranium in his VEINS"

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I think the coloring on Gentle and Match might just be to show that this is an AU and the characters are slightly different, in the same way that Colossus is missing an arm and Magneto has a scar. Although, it's probably not the best idea to change the skin tone of one of the few black characters.
    I would be more inclined to believe that with Gentle if he oddly hasn’t been drawn that weird blueish-gray before. Guess that’s his cameo color or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I hope so!

Wish they would’ve done the same with AoX Berto. He looked great.
    They should know by know that we love solar-powered/fire-type heroes with purple/blue flames. Make Superman’s heat vision purple and watch everyone go wild.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...Im sure thats what TPTB will claim to get out of this hole but I honestly beleive this was pure coloring error here. This is the same team that allowed 2 Storms to be drawn in Uncanny X-men in the same scene and didnt catch it before print
    To be fair, I think most of us just sort of use the "Nate messed up" excuse because it helps us keep the illusion.

BANNED

Any Maggoty?

The art alone is worth giving this a read, but the story was also interesting for an opening issue. Is everything I ever wanted. <3

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    Any Maggoty?
    I didn't see him, but there were so many characters that he might be there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    ... There has to be some relation between fire and getting your memories back. Because of that, the burning house, the last scene. And glob can set himself on fire. perhaps it's not a real universe or poket dimension, it's more like a dream in Nate's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    ... because it's a dream, you can't really burn to death. it's like dying in a dream. Glob set himself on fire and woke up with his real memories in the dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    This would make sense. Sort of like the fire activates the old memories or burns away the program or something.
    Sunfire safety teaching in Alpha.
    The burning of Cerebro West in Marvelous.
    And now a house ablaze in NeXtGen.

LIKE...

BANNED

OR, more in line with the Mutant mythos:

... the PhoeniX lied in Resurrection, it didn't go anywhere, and this is the REAL reason it brought Jean back.

It will manifest by the end, to do away with AoXM! 8O
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-13-2019 at 06:52 PM.

You guys think Glob's time in New X-men will ever be touched on? He's basically going to make a Riot at Nate's.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member

Laura did start to regain her memories during the fire. We thought that was just her being triggered from being around the babies or even her healing factor, but it could have been the fire.

We also thought that Nate started the fire, but it very well could have been the Phoenix force trying to break out.

Just because Jean gave up the Phoenix doesn't mean it's totally gone. It is always a part of her and all the mindwipes in the world won't change that. And she's likely the one person that Nate isn't just going to get rid of.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    You guys think Glob's time in New X-men will ever be touched on? He's basically going to make a Riot at Nate's.
    I really want this to happen. Just with more fire!

im gonna say that Glob's paraffin wax body is a natural blocker to telepathy and that if he melts it and spreads it on people, they wont be affected by Nate anymore. Its also why Mannon couldnt see into his mind, and probably will explain how he remembers everything.
    Last edited by yeswad; 02-13-2019 at 08:50 PM.

BANNED

This started slowly but it was good. Looking forward to next issue. Wonder what Glob's fiery goo has to do with things.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

This book was better than i was expecting. Nice touch of Glob fan fiction being memories from dissassembled.

Astonishing Member

So this is a kinda random, observation, but I like how they called the enforcer guys, ‘clerks’, unassuming, harmless titles for the secret police.