Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Yeah like a 80 page giant,they had individual stories in the book,just a SUPER family book would have everyone under the same umbrella of titles.they could have their ongoing stories every month.
    If they can make it happen at an affordable price, that would be good. And I'd be perfectly content with newsprint to help reduce costs.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    If they can make it happen at an affordable price, that would be good. And I'd be perfectly content with newsprint to help reduce costs.

They've done it before,I don't see why it would be hard to now.

The SUPER line will probably fizzle.out at some point,besides Action and Superman of course,so we will have Supergirl,Superwoman,and new super-man ready to be in this book,all in one place,and they can have stores with kryto, bibbo,Steel,Natasha and Traci 13,lex luthor,Maggie Sawyer and the DCU,Chase, catco,the JL of China,lois,and that's just some characters from just the books that run now,that doesn't include bringing back kon-el,Linda shavers,cir-el,and bad guys like Hank henshaw,and the eradicator.the SUPERverse is bursting with story potemtial.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Great issue, yet it makes me sad that it is not selling very well.
    Yeah.. I see the sales in comichron, what a shame..

It might not be the best,but it is fun to read
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-10-2017 at 04:02 AM.

They've done it before,I don't see why it would be hard to now.

The SUPER line will probably fizzle.out at some point,besides Action and Superman of course,so we will have Supergirl,Superwoman,and new super-man ready to be in this book,all in one place,and they can have stores with kryto, bibbo,Steel,Natasha and Traci 13,lex luthor,Maggie Sawyer and the DCU,Chase, catco,the JL of China,lois,and that's just some characters from just the books that run now,that doesn't include bringing back kon-el,Linda shavers,cir-el,and bad guys like Hank henshaw,and the eradicator.the SUPERverse is bursting with story potemtial.
    I think Supergirl can support her book easily. I haven't looked at the sales, but she has enough star power.
    It would be kind of sad to lose the other ongoings, but I've been saying for sometime how much I'd love a Superman family book like Detective Comics. Having Superwoman, Steel, New Super-Man, Natasha Irons, Traci 13 join a rebirthed Kon would be so aweaome.
    They could even introduce a new Guardian and give more focus to Maggie Sawyer. The possibilities are endless. If not in Action Comics proper, they could relaunch Adventure for this. Or just have a book called "Supermen", "Super League" or something.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I think Supergirl can support her book easily. I haven't looked at the sales, but she has enough star power.
    It would be kind of sad to lose the other ongoings, but I've been saying for sometime how much I'd love a Superman family book like Detective Comics. Having Superwoman, Steel, New Super-Man, Natasha Irons, Traci 13 join a rebirthed Kon would be so aweaome.
    They could even introduce a new Guardian and give more focus to Maggie Sawyer. The possibilities are endless. If not in Action Comics proper, they could relaunch Adventure for this. Or just have a book called "Supermen", "Super League" or something.

How are Supergirl's sale numbers anyway?

She can't even get someone to start a damn thread on here,and her book came out just like the other 3 books did this Wednesday.

I wouldn't mind a "teamup" type book,or a individual story type book,I actually would like to know which kind most would prefer.

How much superman needs to be in a book like this?

Yes to a Rebirthed kon-el,a good heroic version of him could save the line

She can't even get someone to start a damn thread on here,and her book came out just like the other 3 books did this Wednesday.

I wouldn't mind a "teamup" type book,or a individual story type book,I actually would like to know which kind most would prefer.

I really doubt she's in any danger of cancellation. It would be dumb to end her title now that she has her own TV show. This forum isn't the best indicator of success. Suicide Squad also did not have a thread last I looked and it's one of DC's highest profile titles right now (quality not withstanding).
    I'd prefer an actual team book. 'Tec is doing a wonderful job of balancing team dynamics with character spotlights. Each arc has a different character as the main focus, but manages to advance the other member's plotlines pretty well.

Personally, I'd like an anthology of individual stories. 'Tec works for the Bat family since they're all in Gotham but the Super family is all over.

Hmm, Action Comics apparently used to be an anthology of various stories. Curious, how much would you be willing to pay for 80-100 page Action Comics (perhaps printed on cheaper paper) which includes the main Action Comics title, Supergirl, Superwoman and New Super Man? Personally, $5.99-9.99.

Unit Ranking/Dollar Ranking/Title/Issue/Price/Publisher/Est. Sales
    84 97 Batman Beyond 3 $2.99 DC 32,916
    85 98 Red Hood and the Outlaws 5 $2.99 DC 32,860
    86 99 Deathstroke 8 $2.99 DC 32,530
    89 102 Deathstroke 9 $2.99 DC 31,519
    91 104 Batgirl 6 $2.99 DC 31,294
    92 106 Supergirl 4 $2.99 DC 31,040
    99 111 Batgirl and the Birds of Prey 5 $2.99 DC 28,846
    101 122 Hellblazer 5 $2.99 DC 25,780
    104 126 Superwoman 5 $2.99 DC 24,761
    106 15 DC Rebirth Holiday Special 1 $9.99 DC 23,601
    111 71 Supergirl Being Super 1 $5.99 DC 21,491
    113 139 Cyborg 6 $2.99 DC 21,287
    115 142 New Super Man 6 $2.99 DC 21,000
    118 144 Blue Beetle 4 $2.99 DC 20,811
    119 116 Scooby Apocalypse 8 $3.99 DC 20,126
    122 117 He Man Thundercats 3 $3.99 DC 19,902
    124 148 Cyborg 7 $2.99 DC 19,788
    Last edited by rui no onna; 02-10-2017 at 07:36 AM.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    Damn it.

Sounds like New Super-Man is on the chopping block if sales don't increase by the end of the next arc. The same probably goes for Superwoman.

My two favorite Super books are on the way out.
    Well, maybe the Flash fans will start reading it? The JLC is adding a speedster next arc aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Personally, I'd like an anthology of individual stories. 'Tec works for the Bat family since they're all in Gotham but the Super family is all over.
    Not really. They're all pretty much in Metropolis. At least Superwoman, Steel, Natasha, Traci 13 are. Kon is not really anywhere, so he could be brought over. Supergirl I'd keep as a solo star. No reason to cancel her own comic if she's selling decently.
    Only New Super-Man is not based in Metropolis, but he could always visit to train alongside the rest of the Super Family.
    In my head, Metropolis should be the base of operations, but missions could take place anywhere in the Multiverse.

BANNED

Either individual or team type books would force readers to buy books with characters they don't want to read,that's a good thing and a bad thing lol.

Supergirl is around where she has always been pre flashpoint,she always hovers right around the 30000 mark.

Cyborg,poor cyborg.he is a lost cause at this point,even with the JL movie coming I don't see things getting better.

JL of China is cool,and hopefully the idea doesn't die with kenans cancelled book when it happens.

I like the idea of a base of operations,but being able to go anywhere.

Kon would be in metropolis also,but at lexcorp working with his father,and when he isn't being a covert hero with his friends (without lex knowing).

Late to the game but was finally able to purchase the issue. Man was I satisfied and that ending! It's a shame that this book is not doing as well as it should. It's really good. If it's cancelled, they can try to bring this back as the JL of China. Put me down as well for a Superman Family anthology book. At least you can gather together fans of the other family members in one book that can sell.

BANNED

Even if none of SUPER books get cancelled I still want that anthology or team up book

I liked the New Super-Man 11 cover... Superman Zero is here:

new super-man 11 cover.jpg

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/articl...l/1100-156377/

The Panthom King still exist? The Joker of N52 Superman Xa-du? WOW...

Except N52 Superman the rest of N52 characters will survive..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-13-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I liked the New Super-Man 11 cover... Superman Zero is here:

new super-man 11 cover.jpg

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/articl...l/1100-156377/

The Panthom King still exist? The Joker of N52 Superman Xa-du? WOW...

Except N52 Superman the rest of N52 characters will survive..
    Can't wait for that issue. Was wondering when we'd here about the first experiment.

Please . . . no copying that mess that passes for Detective Comics under Rebirth.
    Copy this instead:

As for numbers on the comichron site, remember those are only for what comic book shops (primarily U.S.) order from Diamond. They don't reflect any digital purchases, copies sold by stores elsewhere that are outside the Diamond network, nor do they reflect any tpb sales, so it's harder these days to use just Diamond's info to judge how a title is performing. (Plus, some books last for a while even if the Diamond numbers aren't great . . . Batwing is one example.)