Page 146 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2220
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Can't wait to find out what the ratings were for last night's snoozefest.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Yeah, for a defensive player to get MVP, he has to score on a Return TD in a game that doesn't have a huge offensive star, or has to force multiple turnovers through the course of the same game where there's a void for offensive stats.
    The problem was the whole defense player out of their mind. Gilmore covered great and had the INT. Van Noy and Hightower just dominated with pressure. The McCourty twins were great and Jason particular made the play of the game running down what should have been a TD. And everyone else was playing at a high level.

Edelman was the only offensive player to show up

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Edelman really deserved that MVP. He went through a hard year. Last season he got hurt and missed time for an ACL. Missing his chance at the Super Bowl. This year he gets suspended for 4 games due to PED violation . Having to wonder if he can regain Belichick's faith again in him. Because Bill Belichick hates when players aren't accountable as we know. Anyhow he did just that and played so well and this Super Bowl made him clearly Brady's #1 guy going into next year at 32.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Can't wait to find out what the ratings were for last night's snoozefest.
    10 year low is what I'm reading, worst since 2009.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Patriots’ Duron Harmon: I won’t visit Donald Trump’s White House

I guess he isn't interested in chowing down on hamberders. But seriously, I wonder how many other players will pass on the White House visit? Will owner Robert Kraft, a buddy of Trump force any recalcitrant players to attend? Stay tuned....
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Rams are a young team. They have all their key offensive stars locked up to big deals in Gurley , Cooks and Goff. They have $34 million in cap space to sign Peters back as well. So the team is young and can let Suh go or bring him back for a reduced deal.
    Over the cap has them in the middle of the pack, so not that bad but definitely will have to let 2-3 go. And they have 4 picks over the next year (as it looks like a conditional pick is not going to them), so no need to worry about all that rookie money!

I can't see them going back and doing better when they have no room or space to make improvements.

I'm sure Saints fans were thinking Drew Brees could've managed more than three points. Just saying.
    There's a billboard up next to Gillette already that says, "Patriots 13 - Saints 28"
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    10 year low is what I'm reading, worst since 2009.
    Not surprising - low scoring games get people to tune out quickly.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    It broke 100M but is the lowest in 10 years, but still in the top 15 most watched!?

I'm confused.

Is the NFL that big right now?
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 02-04-2019 at 02:02 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It broke 100M but is the lowest in 10 years, but still in the top 15 most watched!?

I'm confused.

The Superbowl itself is - not only for the significance of the game, but when advertisers debut the ads they have been saving up for all year, some of which only play once during the game and never again except in Youtube clips.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I guess he isn't interested in chowing down on hamberders. But seriously, I wonder how many other players will pass on the White House visit? Will owner Robert Kraft, a buddy of Trump force any recalcitrant players to attend? Stay tuned....
    Most of them didn't go last time, either.

Kraft will not force his players, like all the other times. Brady hasn't gone since W ...

Also, Tom Brady has an Infinity Gauntlet now. Explains why only half the Rams showed up ...
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 02-04-2019 at 03:40 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Another reason. The Patriots have played in the Super Bowl so much. People will get tired of the same thing all the time.

Extraordinary Member

Brady didn't go 2 years ago..

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

I'm confused.

It is. Worth noting that New Orleans had the worst market share for the Super Bowl it's ever had. LA was also below the national average for each market. So it appears the NFL's brilliant plan to bring football back to LA backfired.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    It is. Worth noting that New Orleans had the worst market share for the Super Bowl it's ever had. LA was also below the national average for each market. So it appears the NFL's brilliant plan to bring football back to LA backfired.
    NO refusing to watch I fully understand.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonmasterJim View Post
    The game is ‘boring’ because the defenses are playing damn hard and the flags aren’t coming out to extend drives.
    It wasn't boring for me.
    I was very nervous and excited throughout the whole game.

New England Patriots is my favorite team since I wanted them to win the AFC Championship game against Pittsburgh Steelers 17 years ago.
    Last edited by Starrius; 02-05-2019 at 03:23 AM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.