Page 725 of 886 FirstFirst ... 225625675715721722723724725726727728729735775825 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 13279
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hellinoze View Post
    Thanks too.

And I love Emma too, even if I'm a JG fan mostly.
    I used to like your favorite character. But the hatred for Emma and Scott made me change my mind. So, I'm sorry.

Emma's interventions with Jean are good to both characters. They should team up imo.
    Yes, that would be interesting.

Thanks CuteClops. I don't understand all the hate from some JG fans. I mean yes, Emma and Jean are rivals. Yes, in a way Emma "stole" Scott from Jean (even if it's something to debate) but that was the things that made both Emma and Jean even more interesting ! The tensions, the frictions, the "mean words", that was fun. Their collaboration in the silent issue of New X-men really worked for me.

Even if don't understand the hate, I understand that having Jean dead for song made some fans really frustrated (and they had reasons for that) and it was surely easier for them to blame Emma than the writers.

Emma and Jean are really great together. They can have a kind of Archie's Veronica and Betty dynamic.
    Last edited by Hellinoze; 12-06-2017 at 10:53 AM.

BANNED

Thanks CuteClops. I don't understand all the hate from some JG fans. I mean yes, Emma and Jean are rivals. Yes, in a way Emma "stole" Scott from Jean (even if it's something to debate) but that was the things that made both Emma and Jean even more interesting ! The tensions, the frictions, the "mean words", that was fun. Their collaboration in the silent issue of New X-men really worked for me.

Even if don't understand the hate, I understand that having Jean dead for song made some fans really frustrated (and they had reasons for that) and it was surely easier for them to blame Emma than the writers.

Emma and Jean are really great together. They can have a kind of Archie's Veronica and Betty dynamic.
    Yes, I absolutely agree.
    Thanks for your comments.
    Welcome to our place.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Yes, I absolutely agree.
    Thanks for your comments.
    Welcome to our place.
    Thank you for the welcome !!

BANNED

The Emma hate is unhealthy.

Jean herself isn't hateful of Emma. They're civil towards one another and they do throw some attitude, but that's all. some JG fans take it personally and to a whole 'nother level. It is completely certifiable.

ah yes, the silent issue.. when the X Men were Art...

Thank you, Hellinoze, for bringing it back to our minds.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post

Jean herself isn't hateful of Emma. They're civil towards one another and they do throw some attitude, but that's all. some JG fans take it personally and to a whole 'nother level. It is completely certifiable.
    Hate is unhealthy in general. Holding a grudge is worst. I have no energy for this ^^

Yes, Emma and Jean have don't have hate for each other. Jean could even let Emma shattered if she wanted. But she didn't ! She wanted Emma to live. "True Jean" and "true Emma, despite rivalry, would never do something to really endanger each others. Emma has a bite, Jean can express disdain towards Emma sometimes, but they don't hate each others. I think that their relation is more balanced, and Morrison nailed it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    ah yes, the silent issue.. when the X Men were Art...

Thank you, Hellinoze, for bringing it back to our minds.
    You're welcome ! Oh this last panel, don't they look great, working together ?
    Last edited by Hellinoze; 12-06-2017 at 11:39 AM.

BANNED

This is my fav panel from that issue. Just nonchalantly has a flask
    121.jpg

This is my fav panel from that issue. Just nonchalantly has a flask
    121.jpg
    Same! The issue in general was good but that's probably one of the best moments.

The flask never got unnoticed at the time :-)

Morrison & Quietly were a perfect combination. I remember that Quitely sometimes could add some little touches here and there. For exemple, in this issue, he drew Jean's hair in a shape of a phoenix (when she builds the bridge). That wasn't on Morrison's script, if I remember well.

BANNED

Oh, I love this panel. It's so funny. Cute.

BANNED

I really think shippers and OTPers share the bulk of the blame for this. It absolutely floors me that people can't get over the dissolution of a FICTIONAL marriage that was on its way out in the first place.

I wonder where we would be at now had the affair not happened and Emma could have just transitioned into the X-Men without that relationship.

The flask never got unnoticed at the time :-)

Morrison & Quietly were a perfect combination. I remember that Quitely sometimes could add some little touches here and there. For exemple, in this issue, he drew Jean's hair in a shape of a phoenix (when she builds the bridge). That wasn't on Morrison's script, if I remember well.
    Where can I read those scripts?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    I really think shippers and OTPers share the bulk of the blame for this. It absolutely floors me that people can't get over the dissolution of a FICTIONAL marriage that was on its way out in the first place.

I wonder where we would be at now had the affair not happened and Emma could have just transitioned into the X-Men without that relationship.
    I never understood why there weren't multiple schools. Mutant numbers were increasing and it's not like they HAVE to just have one location. Rebuild the Mass. Academy and have Emma be the Headmistress again. There could be multiple schools, with multiple xmen and multiple books.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Where can I read those scripts?
    There were a few in the hardcover version of his run.