Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    No, they're still keeping it really under wraps.
    I wonder if they just want it to be a "surprise" or if maybe it's not yet a "done deal"?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I wonder if they just want it to be a "surprise" or if maybe it's not yet a "done deal"?
    It's not coming until next solicitations so it won't be revealed til next month.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ross61 View Post
    It's not coming until next solicitations so it won't be revealed til next month.
    At this point, it's really obnoxious. But I guess they really want to do a reveal. I can't even figure out what the point of the reveal is, though. Unless it has to do with the fate of the characters. Ugh.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

How is it obnoxious? Hill has to end his run before the new writer is announced as do Williams, Venditti etc. I suspect the fresh start will kick off in September.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    I suspect the fresh start will kick off in September.
    There's no actual 'Fresh Start' here. That was just Bleeding Cool taking the name from Marvel's upcoming garbage relaunch and using it as a hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    There's no actual 'Fresh Start' here. That was just Bleeding Cool taking the name from Marvel's upcoming garbage relaunch and using it as a hypothetical.
    Well, there's going to be some kind of linewide relaunch or retooling, like Marvel is doing, but until DC gives it an actual name "Fresh Start" works as good as anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, there's going to be some kind of linewide relaunch or retooling, like Marvel is doing, but until DC gives it an actual name "Fresh Start" works as good as anything else.
    But is there going to be an actual "kind of linewide relaunch or retooling"? Or is it just that quite a few series are likely to have changes in their creative teams / some possible direction changes over the next several months?
    Saying there will be a "kind of linewide relaunch or retooling" makes it sound like a planned rebranding of all of DC's books is coming up, and we don't know for sure if their going to go that far (like Marvel has desperately been doing time and time again for the past decade or more), do we?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But is there going to be an actual "kind of linewide relaunch or retooling"? Or is it just that quite a few series are likely to have changes in their creative teams / some possible direction changes over the next several months?
    Saying there will be a "kind of linewide relaunch or retooling" makes it sound like a planned rebranding of all of DC's books is coming up, and we don't know for sure if their going to go that far (like Marvel has desperately been doing time and time again for the past decade or more), do we?
    Well, it seems like several titles are going to be getting new creative teams and directions, so even if it's not publicized as such it does feel like post-No Justice will be a new direction for the DC books on par with a relaunch or retooling.

Spectacular Member

Based on his Twitter, Bryan Hill just seems like the coolest guy.
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

Quote Originally Posted by nickytesla96 View Post
    Based on his Twitter, Bryan Hill just seems like the coolest guy.
    Agreed. Really excited to see what he has in store for 'Tec .

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Agreed. Really excited to see what he has in store for 'Tec .
    Like honestly if I weren't bringing my pull list down to 10 this summer and avoid pulling more double-shipped books, I'd pull this just because of his Twitter presence. Not to mention recent promo art for Young Justice season 3 is getting me more interested in Outsiders. Will definitely keep an eye out for the trade though (I assume Detective Comics has no problems with sales lol).
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Looks like it's getting delayed according to Bleeding Cool
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/05...ack-lightning/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Looks like it's getting delayed according to Bleeding Cool
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/05...ack-lightning/
    Assuming this is true, here's hoping this is just a one-shot and not taking up both June issues.
    Last edited by Assam; 05-17-2018 at 07:44 AM.

Damn, that's a low blow...