Page 17 of 243 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

More from Superman and Batman Vs. Aliens and Predator Issue #1:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

And here's Superman and Batman Vs. Aliens and Predator Issue #2:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

From the same issue:

More panels from issue #2 (there's more, but I'll stop here):

*Lois as always, being a bada**!!

BANNED

BANNED

I have this Sup & Bat vs Predators & aliens. It wasn't very good, but the art was phenomenal as you can see. What is really good is Batman vs Predator, that was amazing.

And Yeah, i support Lois and Clark Wonder Woman should have one sided crush on Batman foverer lol I like JL-JLU animated. lol
    Last edited by Gurz; 01-07-2019 at 02:43 AM.

BANNED

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

I'm finally watching the Ultimate Edition of Batman v. Superman. That is supposed to be a lot better for Lois & Clark from what I've heard. Is that accurate at all?

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I'm finally watching the Ultimate Edition of Batman v. Superman. That is supposed to be a lot better for Lois & Clark from what I've heard. Is that accurate at all?
    Yes, most of 30 mintues that were cut belong to Lois and Clark + Superman. Ultimate Edition shows him helping to save people after the senate bombing.

BANNED

BANNED

I am reading the last numbers of actions comics and I do not understand the attitude of Lois. Why doesn't she go home with Clark? It is quite obvious that Clark needs her and feels sad about her absence and is upset with the situation. I just feel that Bendis has not yet given a realistic justification for the attitude that lois is having, which leaves her in a bad position. And I have the horrible feeling that something can happen between Clark and Moore. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    We need MoS 2 with these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    I have this Sup & Bat vs Predators & aliens. It wasn't very good, but the art was phenomenal as you can see. What is really good is Batman vs Predator, that was amazing.

And Yeah, i support Lois and Clark Wonder Woman should have one sided crush on Batman foverer lol I like JL-JLU animated. lol
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    I am reading the last numbers of actions comics and I do not understand the attitude of Lois. Why doesn't she go home with Clark? It is quite obvious that Clark needs her and feels sad about her absence and is upset with the situation. I just feel that Bendis has not yet given a realistic justification for the attitude that lois is having, which leaves her in a bad position. And I have the horrible feeling that something can happen between Clark and Moore. What do you think?
    I've been following both titles (AC and Superman), but not as close as I did with the "Rebirth" phase, so I wouldn't be surprised if the writer in turn decides to do that to "shake things up." It's his version after all and DC has given him permission to do what he wants. Separating Clark & Lois for the time being is making me lose interest, but I really wanted to see that even if we're not seeing them together, they are the Clark & Lois we know. What I've seen, especially with Lois, is OOC (and that worries me).
    Last edited by TomariS; 01-07-2019 at 05:55 PM.