View Poll Results: Cyclops Lives or Stays Dead?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops Must Live Now

123 80.39%
  • Cylops Must Stay Dead

30 19.61%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    Lol, he IS the Xmen icon...what a question
    Marvel seems to disagree...

Bring Cyke back and give him, I don't know, a solo or something outside X-men. They don't deserve him anyway. And he should let them mess up everything on their own (again), without giving them luxury to blame it on him.

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    No.

Demonizing and then killing Jean Grey/Phoenix - TWICE - were!

And, I want Cyclops, the real Cyclops that Jean had freed from Apocalypse - back!
    Have to agree, at least with her death in NXM. All the problems we wouldn't have today if Jean had survived!!! I'm not sure he could credibly go back to 90's Scott but something between that and what he became would be an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    No.

Demonizing and then killing Jean Grey/Phoenix - TWICE - were!

And, I want Cyclops, the real Cyclops that Jean had freed from Apocalypse - back!
    The real Cyclops? You mean the pathetically insecure and repressed doormat?

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Bring Cyke back and give him, I don't know, a solo or something outside X-men. They don't deserve him anyway. And he should let them mess up everything on their own (again), without giving them luxury to blame it on him.
    I was thinking something similar but not a solo, more like Jeen's team up book except he would team up with heroes who could teach him how not to get pilloried by editorial.

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    The Adventures of Cyclops and Emma.
    Emma probably be ecstatic to marry Cyke, settle down and have kids with him
    I would read the **** out of comic where Cyke works 9-5 job and Emma raises their kids.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    I would read the **** out of comic where Cyke works 9-5 job and Emma raises their kids.
    He'd probably go back to his radio commentator job he had when Charles "died" in the silver age. I'd love to listen to his radio show... non-stop passionate diatribes, lots of holding politicians feet to the fire. Good times. As for Emma it would be great if she could get into a mainstream teaching job. Not kindergarten though... could you imagine her trying to teach 5 year old not to flick their snot?

I'm imagining Scott and Emma doing parent\teacher interviews .

"Mr. Summers, you're always wearing those shades, even indoors. Don't you ever take them off?"

"If I did, I'd kill everyone, Ms. Benson."

"Oh."

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    He'd probably go back to his radio commentator job he had when Charles "died" in the silver age. I'd love to listen to his radio show... non-stop passionate diatribes, lots of holding politicians feet to the fire. Good times. As for Emma it would be great if she could get into a mainstream teaching job. Not kindergarten though... could you imagine her trying to teach 5 year old not to flick their snot?

I'm imagining Scott and Emma doing parent\teacher interviews .
    When Cyke returns I would also like him to forgive Emma instantly, because he loves her, and he understands
    Rant
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

When Cyke returns I would also like him to forgive Emma instantly, because he loves her, and he understands
    Forgive her for what? I actually think he needs to ask her for forgiveness for being a dismissive a-hole to her for the last 5 or so years.

Please, I like Emma, but he needs to get a break from all X-men.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

I think some of the classic X-Men ought to remain dead in order to give newer characters the chance that they deserve. It's time for characters like Magik and Pixie to step up. With the return of Wolverine and Jean Grey and with an extra Storm things are getting crowded. Keep Cyclops dead for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Forgive her for what? I actually think he needs to ask her for forgiveness for being a dismissive a-hole to her for the last 5 or so years.
    Emma never apologized to Cyclops for cheating on him with Namor, f up P5, and that's not cool
    She was blamed him (for what?)
    Then Emma was like "lets start over", calling him darling after like ain't **** happen..
    Nah Cyclops doesn't have to be sorry about that cause that was ALL TRUE. She never apologized for cheating on him. Cyke even told her " "Have you even atemped to apolagize for ruining us?"
    she could've atleast apologized and owned her ****. And maybe Cyke could forgive her
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

^ To be fair, Emma wasn't the only one who messed up the P5.

Emma never apologized to Cyclops for cheating on him with Namor, f up P5, and that's not cool
    She was blamed him (for what?)
    Then Emma was like "lets start over", calling him darling after like ain't **** happen..
    Nah Cyclops doesn't have to be sorry about that cause that was ALL TRUE. She never apologized for cheating on him. Cyke even told her " "Have you even atemped to apolagize for ruining us?"
    she could've atleast apologized and owned her ****. And maybe Cyke could forgive her
    No one was really themselves during the P5 debacle. I can't really hold any of them fully accountable for what they did.