Page 578 of 668 FirstFirst ... 78478528568574575576577578579580581582588628 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 10014
    Astonishing Member

Less a controversial opinion and more an open question, did we ever get an answer for why Gorgon signed up with Krakoa? Last time I checked his entire thing was still being a nihilistic mass murderer who just signed up with whatever group let him kill mass numbers of people.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Less a controversial opinion and more an open question, did we ever get an answer for why Gorgon signed up with Krakoa? Last time I checked his entire thing was still being a nihilistic mass murderer who just signed up with whatever group let him kill mass numbers of people.
    Basically Xavier said he could dismember whoever he likes so long as they don't die

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Basically Xavier said he could dismember whoever he likes so long as they don't die
    Please tell me that’s a joke.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Please tell me that’s a joke.
    Well I exaggerated a bit but

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Well I exaggerated a bit but
    Okay so they just changed his character offscreen so now he hates mutants less than humans, okay. I shouldn’t be shocked, all things considered.

So when are we getting the reveal of the Cosmic Cube Apocalypse has been using to make all of this happen again?

Okay so they just changed his character offscreen so now he hates mutants less than humans, okay. I shouldn’t be shocked, all things considered.
    Gorgon always was a mutant supremacist: He wondered if Mr. Fantastic was a mutant because he didn't believe a human could be that smart, and when it was confirmed that Reed wasn't a mutant, he immediately dismissed all his achievements as luck. He sees humans as apes.

He is also a mass murderer, a Nazi sympathizer and a Death cultist who wants to kill everybody, but he seems to be able to compartimentalize and manifest different aspects of his inner evil depending on the company he keeps.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Gorgon always was a mutant supremacist: He wondered if Mr. Fantastic was a mutant because he didn't believe a human could be that smart, and when it was confirmed that Reed wasn't a mutant, he immediately dismissed all his achievements as luck. He sees humans as apes.

He is also a mass murderer, a Nazi sympathizer and a Death cultist who wants to kill everybody, but he seems to be able to compartimentalize and manifest different aspects of his inner evil depending on the company he keeps.
    But he was part of Hydra…oh nvm trying to pay attention to character consistency is pointless at this point.

But he was part of Hydra.
    Hence why I said he is a Nazi sympathizer...

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Gorgon joined Krakoa because in his mind it proved he was right all along about mutans being superior, prior to his death, he didn't change THAT much.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post

I think he’s just misunderstood
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

If you ain’t busy workin’ then you best get busy procreatin’
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I think he’s just misunderstood
    Please tell me this is sarcasm. He was the supreme leader of Hydra ffs.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Gorgon joined Krakoa because in his mind it proved he was right all along about mutans being superior, prior to his death, he didn't change THAT much.
    i think the problem is more trying to give a character like that a heroic death and making them out to be not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    i think the problem is more trying to give a character like that a heroic death and making them out to be not that bad
    Say what you want but his death was bad azz. Facing 100 Arrako warriors solo

Astonishing Member

Controversial opinion: The only redemption arc done well in this era was Greycrow.