Page 190 of 313 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 4692
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Doesn't Injustice sell ZERO copies in print? It's a digital exclusive series, isn't it?
    Yes. However it's still an Amazon and New York Times best seller, which is a considerably different metric than Diamond. Batman and Robin also hit that list, as did Omega Men and Snyder's Batman.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Happy Fathers Day by Dan Mora

Batman and Robin [Damian] as Power Rangers by Dan Mora

https://twitter.com/Danmora_c

Pretty cool and original <3 I would just change Robin's helmet, the rest is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

Whelp....I had been looking for something to replace Ryusoul Blue as my desktop background. Just didn't think it' be something else related to Power Rangers XD

Do you think we'll start to learn more about Damian's future identity soon ? If I were DC, I'd start to hint at it now...

Astonishing Member

In August there will be soliticitations for November issues, including 'Tec #1030, it will be second issue in Damian arc (probably it also will include Ghost-Maker).
    This Friday also will be Comic-Con at Home, where DC will have a panel, there also seems to be information about the future of Batman, it is possible that there will be information about Damian. But Tomasi has not been announced for there yet, just Tynion.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 07-22-2020 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Do you think we'll start to learn more about Damian's future identity soon ? If I were DC, I'd start to hint at it now...
    I don't think so because Damian's future identity will still be Robin.

The only new info so far is that Tomasi will be writing his return to the Batbooks

The Bat rangers. So awesome.

Astonishing Member

After Tynion's interview, I've got a feeling, that his return arc in some sort will be something like Born to Kill, where the villain will try to use Damian against his father. Ghost-Maker was described as a Bruce's enemy from his past, who thinks, that his methods aren't working, also, they met eachother when Bruce was a teenager (I guess, just as Ghost-Maker). Bruce and Damian quarell also based on disagreement over Bruce's method to handle things in Gotham.
    I'll bet that, like Nobody, Ghost-Maker will try to use Damian against Bruce, especially since he also doubts his father's methods. And Ghost-Maker will be, so to speak, the character model that Damian risks becoming if he continues down the dark path.
    Actually, in this way, I think Damian will eventually return to the light, defeating Ghost-Maker.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    After Tynion's interview, I've got a feeling, that his return arc in some sort will be something like Born to Kill, where the villain will try to use Damian against his father. Ghost-Maker was described as a Bruce's enemy from his past, who thinks, that his methods aren't working, also, they met eachother when Bruce was a teenager (I guess, just as Ghost-Maker). Bruce and Damian quarell also based on disagreement over Bruce's method to handle things in Gotham.
    I'll bet that, like Nobody, Ghost-Maker will try to use Damian against Bruce, especially since he also doubts his father's methods. And Ghost-Maker will be, so to speak, the character model that Damian risks becoming if he continues down the dark path.
    Actually, in this way, I think Damian will eventually return to the light, defeating Ghost-Maker.
    I'm not very fond of repeating plot, but both Nobody arc and upcoming Damian issue on Tec are both written by Tomasi, so there's possibility..

I hope it's not a repeat Born to kill which has also been adapted as a movie [Batman v Robin]
    At least Tomasi's involvement is a positive.

Also now wondering with Tomasi's involvement in Death Metal as the co- writer of Robin King who a poster here suggested might be Damian and they could be right I now think since his Robin suit is Damian's Rebirth LOA inspired Tunic.

I really hope it's not another Damian since this kid is described as the worst even before TBWL got to him.

The Robin King one shot also has a back up story of the Robins trying to save Gotham which should be interesting.

I just notice, isn't Robin's cape adoooorable? Remember me Pokemon.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

source : @rileyrossmo1

New art of Robin King, in Damian Robin costume.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 07-23-2020 at 01:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

more Robin King. His suit sure does look a lot like Damian's

Robin King by Greg Capullo

Dark Nights Death Metal Legends of The Dark Knights Variant Cover by Kaare Andrews

Last edited by CPSparkles; 07-23-2020 at 03:00 AM.

....... WTF..

WHY THE IDIOT WHO LAUGHS IS NOT DEAD? They used manhattan to improve him even more.. HE IS AS ANNOYING AS HARLEY OR EVEN MORE(If that is possible harley will continue in DC forever.. He will fall someday)

Not only the Coronavirus... It seems that this will be a TERRIBLE YEAR for Damian too..

Even TT last solicitations look terrible... I think that I will leave the comic the next month.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-23-2020 at 03:09 AM.