Page 241 of 313 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I would love to see Damian. I just hope they keep his and Dick's relationship. With the comics, I don't get why they have to keep Damian needing to fight with Bruce. The first times I got but right now I don't get
    Sure you get why.

The same reason Bruce has been fighting with his kid long before even Talia was introduced.

The same reason why Bruce fights with his TM and has been doing long before Damian and the same reason why Bruce fights with every member of his family.

Bruce has been around for over 80 years and around half of those he has been portrayed as always having strained relationships

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Me too, Dick is actually nice for everybody, can't think a dinamic with him that doesn't work well.
    I think they keeping fighting because any of them change, so there is the disagreements, but also a general inability for talking and a habit of express themselves with fights, I think both do this with the other Batfamily members, but between Bruce and Damian is worst :/
    Dick isn't as nice as all that. he has quite the temper and hasn't always gotten along with everyone without putting in an effort.

He didn't like Damian at first and it took some effort for him to tolerate Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Solicitations don't always tell the truth about storyline.
    And also it was confirmed, that villains of this arc are Mirror and Hush, Damian just for some reason will hunt down Elliot.
    Some of you people said the same thing about the last Teen Titans arc and look where we ended up :/
    I'm aware that Damian is not the main villain in that arc, they probably only included it to bait people into buying these issues and in reality Damian will probably have nothing to do with the main story and only pop up at the end of each issue to tease the next arc.
    The teased build up doesn't make me feel excited for the next arc either though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post

Explain why you what Damian as threat or antagonist so I know what I deal with.

Like something I miss did it somehow be comes cool and edge to make kid that grown in cult of assassin as new red hood even thought he up to try move past .point or am I missing something

Because I clearly show that not true or that true for only 1029
    I am just relaying what they are previewing in the solicits, this certainly sounds like Damian will be at odds with Bruce. I don't care either way honestly, but I can understand where you are coming from as I dislike it when they jack up a character I like.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I am just relaying what they are previewing in the solicits, this certainly sounds like Damian will be at odds with Bruce. I don't care either way honestly, but I can understand where you are coming from as I dislike it when they jack up a character I like.
    I still disagree and actually more push against the idea that Damian is being made in to a antagonist against Bruce with the release of batman 98 issue but we see
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-02-2020 at 07:51 AM.

I am ok if he doesn't appears in the new arc if he still come back in, I don't know 4 months? It's better than thinking he will disappears for a undetermined time T-T

I think Damian don't really wants to antagonist his father, Tim becoming Robin again will be explained properly?

BANNED

I am ok if he doesn't appears in the new arc if he still come back in, I don't know 4 months? It's better than thinking he will disappears for a undetermined time T-T
    if these next two issues don't set him being involved in a new to arc that lead to something back has previously development i have no problem what him not been involved as what the original reason for but I rather he was as Damian actually reason for his actions seem to be change in the Teen Titans Annual #2 was change to Bruce , Dick and Alfred then Damian not appear or not being involved was choose and the that choose was even more remove batman 98 push to bring all of "bat family" back together even Damian if the wording fit.

he will disappears for a undetermined time

Just because he not robin is not reason to make not involved storyline going forward.
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-02-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    The only reason I don't wanna see Damian and Jon in season 4 is because (unless time travel is involved, which is very possible since the Legion is a thing) that would mean we're getting another big time skip. The show's done that twice already and I honestly think both times kinda hurt the story they're telling more than it helped.

Like, it's cool seeing how much the universe has expanded since the first season....but it's also kinda frustrating seeing how much all of these characters grow and change off screen (I'm fully expecting them to skip over the whole Red Hood storyline they set up so that he's already a part of the Batfamily by season 4). It's also frustrating seeing them constantly introduce new members to the team, only for them to not do a damn thing (Season 3 in particular was REALLY bad with that). I'd love to see Damian make an appearance as Robin someday...But I don't think it's the right time yet.
    I DONT find it frustrating, I find it necessary...

Better than the Comics where especially Tim,Bart,Conner and Cassie are de-aged...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Season 4 is (was, before the nation wide shutdowns) in development, and barring it bombing hard in season 4, will probably get 5. It was DC Universe's biggest draw.
    All of the DC Universe shows are moving to HBO Max (DC Universe will be just comics) in the near future, except Stargirl which is now one of CW's Arrowverse shows (or CWverse as they insist on now calling it). That means Young Justice won't be such an important draw any more, and while season 4 will be completed and released, I'm not sure there'll be a season 5.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    All of the DC Universe shows are moving to HBO Max (DC Universe will be just comics) in the near future, except Stargirl which is now one of CW's Arrowverse shows (or CWverse as they insist on now calling it). That means Young Justice won't be such an important draw any more, and while season 4 will be completed and released, I'm not sure there'll be a season 5.
    There is a site to know how was YJ television audience? If it's near of other shows would be a good indicator of YJ keep going. (not just USA audience).

You know how Shazam showed up in TTGO and Robin says "You really are a hero for all family enjoy" because they are promoting Shazam's movie? They could do something with YJ too, peoples would remember they exist (at least in my country YJ really lost many fans interest because the hiatus).

There is a site to know how was YJ television audience? If it's near of other shows would be a good indicator of YJ keep going. (not just USA audience).
    I don't think YJ: Outsiders has aired on television at all. Seems more likely to be on a streaming service - but did it get picked up outside the US at all?

And there's no way to fins out what the viewer numbers are for streaming shows. Nielsen literally just started releasing numbers this week, and only for Netflix and Amazon.
    https://www.cbr.com/the-umbrella-aca...reaming-chart/
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-03-2020 at 08:46 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Tom Taylor and Daniele Di Nicuolo dropping batDamian hints.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post

Tom Taylor and Daniele Di Nicuolo dropping batDamian hints.
    So far, it doesn't seem confirmed what will be the comic for this image.

Now, if this image is from a comic in continuity, Batboy as a new identity for Damian is a possibility.

PS: it isn't totally sure that Tom Taylor is involved, he just mentioned that he knows what's the origin of this image.
    Last edited by Konja7; 09-05-2020 at 05:26 PM.