Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default OLD MAN LOGAN #6 (Preview)

OLD MAN LOGAN #6

(W) Jeff Lemire (A/CA) Andrea Sorrentino

• Nestled in a lonely corner of the northern reaches of Canada, the quiet town of Killhorn Falls seemed like the perfect place for Old Man Logan to retreat to and make his peace with his new life in the present day Marvel Universe...and check up on someone who will one day become very near and dear to him.

• But unbeknownst to Logan, the murderous cyborg REAVERS were hot on his trail.

• Cut off from the rest of civilization, can Logan save the people of Killhorn Falls?

• It's the ultimate cage match...and Logan's future is at stake!

Parental Advisory

Item Code: MAR160870 In Shops: 5/18/2016 SRP: $3.99

BANNED

Apparently they're ignoring the fact that Deathstrike made her peace with Logan after his death. Hell, she only recovered the Honor Sword of Clan Yashida after it was stolen by the Yakuza and laid it to rest as a memorial to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Apparently they're ignoring the fact that Deathstrike made her peace with Logan after his death. Hell, she only recovered the Honor Sword of Clan Yashida after it was stolen by the Yakuza and laid it to rest as a memorial to him.
    But this "8 months later." Something could change.

Was that before WOlverines or in the DoW: Aftermath?

But either way: 1458338760057.jpg
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Was that before WOlverines or in the DoW: Aftermath?

But either way: 1458338760057.jpg
    The Logan Legacy

And yeah, I know.

Spectacular Member Emilio Garra's Avatar

Deathstrike is psychotic and female, I imagine her mood swings fluctuates in ways no one can predict.

Not to mention making peace with a dead enemy is a whole lot easier than making peace with a live one.

More importantly, if Lady Deathstrike is evil again, why is Wolverine's body, by which I mean a pile of Adamantium big enough that Tony stark couldn't afford it, just sitting there, untouched, unguarded, useless.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

She made peace with Wolverine, not Old Man Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    She has no reason to care one way or the other about OML beyond the fact that he IS Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Maybe but she, like pretty much everyone else who sees him, thinks that Logan is back just older for some reason.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Maybe but she, like pretty much everyone else who sees him, thinks that Logan is back just older for some reason.
    Honestly, the whole thing just smacks of a writer ignoring what previous writers did because they want to use a particular character in a particular way.

I HATE that Editorial these days allows that to happen. I was actually enjoying Deathstrike's development under Soule during the Logan Legacy and Wolverines, because it was making her into a much more well-rounded and less one-note character.

Spectacular Member Emilio Garra's Avatar

Honestly, the whole thing just smacks of a writer ignoring what previous writers did because they want to use a particular character in a particular way.

I HATE that Editorial these days allows that to happen. I was actually enjoying Deathstrike's development under Soule during the Logan Legacy and Wolverines, because it was making her into a much more well-rounded and less one-note character.
    If anything it's in character for Deathstrike. It's not like she's never ended her grudge against Logan before. I remember an X-Men annual where she was being attacked by some Prime Sentinels and came to the X-Men for help. She ended up helping them defeat Stryfe and even shared some brews with them. Though of course when X2 came around, they had her hunting Logan again because of the role she played in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Garra View Post
    If anything it's in character for Deathstrike. It's not like she's never ended her grudge against Logan before. I remember an X-Men annual where she was being attacked by some Prime Sentinels and came to the X-Men for help. She ended up helping them defeat Stryfe and even shared some brews with them. Though of course when X2 came around, they had her hunting Logan again because of the role she played in the movie.
    That's just synergy at its worst.