Page 215 of 277 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    This is the first time I've watched Legends in a long time and I've got to say it was hilarious.
    They say humor is subjective. I'm glad you enjoyed it; but I just can't go with this tone anymore.

Incredible Member

legends were awful and dull in that first season with the hawks and vandal savage. Much improved in season 2 with the teamup of flash and arrow bad guys , damien darhk,malcolm merlyn and reverse flash. i think from season 3 onwards , the series became a bit more wacky and humorous.

season 4 was hilarious with that alternate timeline episode
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdFzKGF3uA8

they also did that bollywood musical number during season 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpyuiN9FDV8

I wish they did an episode where all of the characters are turned into animated cartoons

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    legends were awful and dull in that first season with the hawks and vandal savage. Much improved in season 2 with the teamup of flash and arrow bad guys , damien darhk,malcolm merlyn and reverse flash. i think from season 3 onwards , the series became a bit more wacky and humorous.

season 4 was hilarious with that alternate timeline episode
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdFzKGF3uA8

they also did that bollywood musical number during season 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpyuiN9FDV8
    I agree about Season 1, but I feel that they were still trying to figure out exactly what kind of show they were then. And it did have a few good episodes with intriguing plots- Sara going back to the League, the Legends having to protect their younger selves from the time assassin, Cold's sacrifice.

Season 2 was probably my favorite, even though they completely wasted the Justice Society of America. I honestly think they only did that to have a reason to put a different Vixen on the Waverider than the one what was in Arrow since they couldn't get the original actress back. I also feel that this was the start of them really not having anything to do for Rip Hunter. He was missing half the season, and brainwashed for most of the rest.

Season 3 is where it started going downhill for me. Again they had nothing for Rip, who was marginalized, ignored, then killed. They made a big deal about bringing in Wally West, and he didn't get to do much. And if you are going after a demon, you should have brought Constantine on for more than a single episode and, as much as I loved Staypufft Beebo, HE should have been the one to vanquish Mallus.

I skimmed a couple of episodes of Season 4. It lost me after the first one. And I have no interest in watching a Bollywood musical.

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    I wish they did an episode where all of the characters are turned into animated cartoons
    Ok, THAT I would love.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Season 2 was probably my favorite, even though they completely wasted the Justice Society of America. I honestly think they only did that to have a reason to put a different Vixen on the Waverider than the one what was in Arrow since they couldn't get the original actress back. I also feel that this was the start of them really not having anything to do for Rip Hunter. He was missing half the season, and brainwashed for most of the rest.

Season 3 is where it started going downhill for me. Again they had nothing for Rip, who was marginalized, ignored, then killed. They made a big deal about bringing in Wally West, and he didn't get to do much. And if you are going after a demon, you should have brought Constantine on for more than a single episode and, as much as I loved Staypufft Beebo, HE should have been the one to vanquish Mallus.

I skimmed a couple of episodes of Season 4. It lost me after the first one. And I have no interest in watching a Bollywood musical.
    Yeah, Season 2 was the best, but Season 3 began the slide downward.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

The Mona character was just starting to grow on me. I kinda got Jubilee vibes from her. Yeah this sub was super over the top last season with the Mona complaining, it was ridiculous. as soon as the show was slowly improving the character, she gets "Put on a Bus"

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    They can bring back a child Sara Diggle who was erased from history but not Stein who died in an event that never happened on the new Earth Prime?
    The guy who played Stein left the show to go work on Broadway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The guy who played Stein left the show to go work on Broadway.
    Plus, considering how cheap this show has gotten, I'm not sure they could afford Victor Garber anymore.

Only 10 seconds in and I already screamed with glee, as I recognized some of my favorite reactors. This verse really loves their fans

Good thing Constantine sticks around, shame about Mona though. And Behrad seems quite cool, hope we won't lose him for Zari.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Only 10 seconds in and I already screamed with glee, as I recognized some of my favorite reactors. This verse really loves their fans

Good thing Constantine sticks around, shame about Mona though. And Behrad seems quite cool, hope we won't lose him for Zari.
    Maybe they'll both stick around and end up functioning like the Wonder Twins.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    The Mona character was just starting to grow on me. I kinda got Jubilee vibes from her. Yeah this sub was super over the top last season with the Mona complaining, it was ridiculous. as soon as the show was slowly improving the character, she gets "Put on a Bus"
    Nah, best thing the show did was write off her character. I am incredibly grateful they made that move. Hopefully it sticks, but I am sure she pops up again sometime soon.

she'll most likely will pop up again
    Last edited by MacrossPlus; 01-23-2020 at 09:01 AM.

I think Mona works best in small doses, in all honesty.

But I really enjoyed the episode. Over the top comedy, and a hell of a way (no pun intended) to finally beat Rasputin.

I'm kinda disappointed they didn't grab the golden opportunity to use this song

Did they get a massive budget increase?
    I think we saw nore use of their powers and high tech in this episode than inntue entire last season