Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Amazing Spider Man 71

"He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

This is gonna be brutal.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Still super weird that Sandman at least isn’t even conflicted with beating down Peter considering that the last time they met they parted on good terms.

Gotta say though, I’ll be glad when Peter finally puts the beating on Kindred. He’s just gotten so pretentious.

I guess Spencer knows how to go out with a bang by saving up a proper Sinister Six for the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Still super weird that Sandman at least isn’t even conflicted with beating down Peter considering that the last time they met they parted on good terms.

Gotta say though, I’ll be glad when Peter finally puts the beating on Kindred. He’s just gotten so pretentious.
    This is what I am wondering about too.
    Writers like Jenkins, Zdarsky, Wells tried their best to portray Sandman as tragic figure, someone who's very conflicted with their role and place in a world, but then people continue to use Sandman as your typical super-villain. Like why. At least I hope Spencer comes up with some sort of reason for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    This is what I am wondering about too.
    Writers like Jenkins, Zdarsky, Wells tried their best to portray Sandman as tragic figure, someone who's very conflicted with their role and place in a world, but then people continue to use Sandman as your typical super-villain. Like why. At least I hope Spencer comes up with some sort of reason for that.
    When in doubt, blame Kindred.

Fantastic Member

I wonder what the Sinister Six even play into Harry's plan? Kindred already curb stomped Parker, what does him getting beat by them achieve?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    I wonder what the Sinister Six even play into Harry's plan? Kindred already curb stomped Parker, what does him getting beat by them achieve?
    To show Peter his sins?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    To show Peter his sins?
    Yes, kindred has said that but what Sins?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Yes, kindred has said that but what Sins?
    OMD.
    He took the deal

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    OMD.
    He took the deal
    Besides that, Kindred makes it sound like Peter has a lifetime of sins he has to suffer for. I bet it’s something super trivial like “you made a deal to save your Aunt from death but you didn’t make any deals to save your friends.”

Besides that, Kindred makes it sound like Peter has a lifetime of sins he has to suffer for. I bet it’s something super trivial like “you made a deal to save your Aunt from death but you didn’t make any deals to save your friends.”
    Well, yeah, doesn't Kindred blame Peter for everyone who has died in his life? Gwen, Captain Stacy, etc.

Extraordinary Member

Maybe.
    He could also he talking about how everyone near him gets hurt yet he never took more severe action but we have dealt with all that.

Main is OMD and I hope they do this well

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, yeah, doesn't Kindred blame Peter for everyone who has died in his life? Gwen, Captain Stacy, etc.
    The irony considering that he recruits people who had caused the deaths of some of those loved ones. Kindred is a massive hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    The irony considering that he recruits people who had caused the deaths of some of those loved ones. Kindred is a massive hypocrite.
    Exactly. Kindred blames Peter for the deaths and/or suffering of everyone close to Peter since he became Spider-Man, but considering his own actions . . . I'm sure he rationalizes it all as "means to an end," but he's even worse than he believes Peter is, since Peter, for all his flaws, didn't set out to inflict pain and misery and death on other people to vent his own pain and misery, whereas Kindred . . .