Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

The Crow: Stairway to Heaven. I caught it by way of reruns on SyFy. Fun times.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Happy Endings and Better Off Ted on Hulu. They're both pretty funny, especially BOT.

"Sons of Anarchy" - my wife and I binged all 7(?) seasons over the course of two weeks one time. Not even sure what made us start - maybe just needed something new.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Happy Endings and Better Off Ted on Hulu. They're both pretty funny, especially BOT.
    "Better off Ted" was such a good show that deserved a lot better!

Incredible Member

Person of Interest and Whiskey Cavalier. Didn't see these until they were long cancelled and found them on Netflix and Hulu.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

There aren't that many shows that I watched every week as they aired, from beginning to end. Several of my favorite shows... Buffy, Xena, Veronica Mars, Game of Thrones, Arrested Development... I didn't discover until they were either well underway or completely finished.

Frasier and The West Wing.

I was alive when each show began airing, but didn't discover them until this past year and enjoy both thoroughly, and got called an elitist for my trouble by a disagreeable right-wing coworker of mine.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

The Goldbergs
    The Middle
    The Big Bang Theory (mostly)

But it was not because I was watching something else but rather I stopped watching tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Frasier and The West Wing.

I was alive when each show began airing, but didn't discover them until this past year and enjoy both thoroughly, and got called an elitist for my trouble by a disagreeable right-wing coworker of mine.
    Funny thing is that Frasier seems to lampoon the classic liberal, and the Bartlet administration would seem pretty conservative these days in this post-Obama/current Trump world.

But that's kind of on the side, too. They're both excellent, very intelligent comfort TV shows and an excellent way to unwind at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Funny thing is that Frasier seems to lampoon the classic liberal, and the Bartlet administration would seem pretty conservative these days in this post-Obama/current Trump world.

But that's kind of on the side, too. They're both excellent, very intelligent comfort TV shows and an excellent way to unwind at the end of the day.
    Not to mention the fact Kelsey Grammar is one of Hollywood’s more open conservatives

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Breaking Bad.
    I just wasn't into it when it originally aired. But now I've watched the first two seasons on DVD and look forward to the third. Same thing for Curb Your Enthusiasm, btw.
    Watching television is not an activity.

The X-Files. I was a kid for this one, and thought the show looked boring so I never looked at it. I ended up catching reruns some years later in high school and became hooked.

The Golden Girls (wasn't even born when this came out).
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Sailor Moon. Initially passed on it because it seemed kinda girly, but when I finally watched it years later it was pretty cool.
    So I didn't miss this as I watched it as a kid, but it was the butchered DIC dub on Toonami. I had since seen various scenes in the original Japanese, but recently stated a full re-watch of the original series.

Extraordinary Member

Murder She Wrote

I never had a desire to watch this when it aired but I caught a marathon of it one weekend and have to say that I really enjoyed it. Angela Lansbury was quite charming in the show and she got me hooked.

Touched by An Angel. I vaguely remember when Valerie Bertinelli joined the show, and the final episode, but that's it. Now, watching it from the beginning to that point, that show had a LOT of celebrities who were guest stars at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Murder She Wrote

I never had a desire to watch this when it aired but I caught a marathon of it one weekend and have to say that I really enjoyed it. Angela Lansbury was quite charming in the show and she got me hooked.
    That's a show I've been meaning to watch, too. I do catch reruns here and there, like one where she worked with Jerry Orbach's character. I know he got a spinoff that only lasted a season (The Law & Harry McGraw) but I'm not sure if he returned when it ended or not.

I became a fan of Angel through reruns on TNT. I actually watched the last episode first.