Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Opening scene of X2. It was everything I wanted to see out of a live-action Nightcrawler in a fight.

All of Shredder's fights in TMNT 2014 (Turtles counts as heroes, right?)
    Cap and Bucky vs Iron Man in CA:CW
    Thor vs Malekith
    Blade vs Jared Nomak

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Opening scene of X2. It was everything I wanted to see out of a live-action Nightcrawler in a fight.
    This just because it creative and beautiful. They didnt get much else right with nightcrawler but they nailed that fight scene

After that for me its Punishers prison fight DD S2
    Then the airport scene from civil war not for any kind of choreography but for the beautiful spectacle.

Extraordinary Member

A lot has already been mentioned. Pretty much everything in Blade and Blade 2 the ending of Blade 2 especially. The boss fight scene in Unbreakable was pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Iron Man versus the Hulk

Avengers versus Ultron

Guardians of the Galaxy versus Ronan

Spider-Man versus Doctor Octopus
    How did I forget IM vs Hulk? It was amazing.

Hulk vs. Abomination. Yeah, the CGI is shoddy in places, but it's the best heavyweight fight in the MCU in my opinion. Hoping Thor: Ragnarok can top it though.

Ultimate Member

Spidey vs Doc Ock (on the train)
    Airport scene in Civil War
    Iron man vs Winter Soldier and Captain America
    Daredevil staircase scene in Season 1
    Nightcrawler opening in X2

As far as I'm concerned, the airport battle in Civil War is the superhero fight to end all superhero fight scenes, thus far. After the stellar work that has been done far by the Russo brothers, I am very much looking forward to the Infinity War movies.

Having said that, I am impressed by all the action sequences in Civil War. Everything from the opening sequence attack at the CDC by Crossbones, to the Bucky chase sequences that introduced us to Black Panther, to the emotional fight at the end between Cap and Iron Man.

The Russos set a pretty high bar with the Winter Soldier and all the action sequences from that movie. The highway fight between Winter Soldier and Cap is particularly awesome. My goodness I clenched my fists pretty hard the first time I saw it on the big screen. Dug my nails deep into my palm, that's how exciting it was.

I always go back to the blood bath in the club action sequence to open Blade as one of those perfect moments in cinema.

My friend and I still gush over the White House attack by Nightcrawler in X2. I'd include the Quicksilver sequence amongst them, but I don't know if it would be considered a fight, but rather beautiful realization of superspeed in live action.

The warehouse fight with Batman and the henchmen in BvS was the first time I felt I saw Batman in live action. Tim Burton gave us some amazing stuff in 89 Batman, but this was the most perfect realization of Batman in action. I loved it.

All the major stuff from Daredevil season 1 and 2, with the hallway fight, staircase fight, DD vs. Nobu and Punisher in jail...just a plethora of visceral and violent action in that show. I am so looking forward to how the Defenders will turn out.

I love Spider-Man vs. Doctor Octopus fight on the train. The way it was done was absolutely amazing. Looking back on it, I wish it had been someone else other than Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man, as he never really felt like Spider-Man to me, but that action sequence is just one of those really well done bit of stuff in a superhero movie.

Last but not least...everything from the Hulk punch all the way to Loki's surrender in Avengers is just superhero action magic, IMO. That is like a 20-30 minute battle that blew everyone away. That Hulk punch was the ultimate set-up to a fight that was going to carry the momentum through the rest of that sequence and I remember how everyone was just laughing and clapping in the theatres I'd been to. I'd seen that movie in the theatres 3 times, I think, and that opening sequence got a huge reaction all three times.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    This!

also Wolverine being Wolverine in the mansion.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I bolded my personal favorite. There are so many great choices!

Airport Battle - Captain America: Civil War

Superman vs. General Zod - Man of Steel

Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock - Spider-Man 2

Batman vs. Luthor's Henchmen - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Wolverine vs. Lady Deathstrike - X2: X-Men United

The Trinity vs. Doomsday - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Iron Man vs. Captain America & The Winter Soldier - Captain America: Civil War

Superman vs. Darkseid - Superman: The Animated Series, Legacy Part 2

That's all for now.

This appealed to me more during childhood, but I will never forget Superman vs. Zod and the guys in Superman 2. That seriously blew our little minds.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Superman vs. General Zod (Man of Steel)

Airport Fight Scene (Civil War)

Lady Deathstrike vs. Wolverine (X2)

Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier (Civil War)

Daredevil vs. Punisher (Daredevil Season 2)

Nobu vs. Daredevil/Elektra (Daredevil Season 2)

Blade vs. Jared Nomak (Blade II)

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    This!

also Wolverine being Wolverine in the mansion.
    Yea a bloodless stab-a-thon. I feel like marvel should team with fox and netflix and bring Wolverine there after jackmans done. Imaginr wolverine in a punisher prison fight style choreography. The movies seems to be content having him jumping at ppl and wildly swinging his claws. Im hoping Logan is different, have to wait and see. But they reboot wolverine on Netflix and leave him out of the movies for awhile. Every season of Wolverine can take place a decade later.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    This appealed to me more during childhood, but I will never forget Superman vs. Zod and the guys in Superman 2. That seriously blew our little minds.
    Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool back in the day.

Modern Age, the elevator scene in Winter Soldier hands down. A difficult thing to stage in such a confined space but they pulled it off without a lot of obvious CGI.

Batman warehouse fight, rest of BvS meh (except maybe Batmobile chase), but that warehouse fight...

Iron Man vs Hulk in Age of Ultron. Hey, the Hulkbuster armor won, that almost never happens.

Every fight in the animated Batman: Under the Red Hood movie. But then DC animation, while spotty in storytelling a bit in recent years, does great action scenes. Wonder Woman, Crisis on Two Earths, Dark Knight Returns, and oddly Batman: Bad Blood having some of the best stuff, although both of the Superman Batman movies are guilty pleasures.

Deadpool's fight scenes made me smile.