Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211
Results 3,151 to 3,162 of 3162

The relationships I want to see explored :
    Shiva has the mother and "dark future"
    Babs has the mentor in the superhero community
    Steph as the equal and friend among the costumes
    Harper has her friend among the civilians

I think that Cassandra has so much connections with peoples, it would be sad to limit it to one or two in such a book.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    The relationships I want to see explored :
    Shiva has the mother and "dark future"
    Babs has the mentor in the superhero community
    Steph as the equal and friend among the costumes
    Harper has her friend among the civilians

I think that Cassandra has so much connections with peoples, it would be sad to limit it to one or two in such a book.
    I love it. Hopefully the author does too!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Id love a mini or ongoing starring Cass Steph and Tim exploring the idea of the pre new 52 universe
    X-Men Forever

mingjuechen

Batgirls

DnD Cass and Kate by @dopingues on Twitter:

IMG_20180727_160506.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    DnD Cass and Kate by @dopingues on Twitter:

IMG_20180727_160506.jpg
    Very Cute!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I love Cass's expression here - so contemplative.

We also got this amazing piece featuring Cass - the little detail of Basil's hand on her arm is fantastic.

https://twitter.com/route345dude/sta...63991991078912

Fantastic Member

So I have this What-If idea in where instead of Cassandra Cain become Batgirl, she becomes Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon

and join the Sailor Scouts in season 1

It would be interesting to see Cass interactions with the rest of the team given that well... the Sailor Scouts while they are friends who are willing to die for one another, they are very realistic of how they acted for their age and Teenage girls act shallow sometimes.

While I didn't write this snippet it capture the idea pretty good.

Ikuko Tsukino has quickly come to accept that her other was an odd child. She wasn’t the brightestthough her friendship with Amy had shown a steady improvement in that department. She was a bit spoiled, despite her age she would always fight her little brother and cousin for sweets. And she was too secretive for her own good. Though that was probably just her being a teenager.

But one thing Ikuko was never worried about was her heart.

So when her daughter came to her with a silent, biracial Chinese runaway who had nowhere to go. Ikuko couldn’t say she was surprised.

“Mom, this is Cass,” said Serena, giving her the same puppy dog expression she would use to get a extra piece of cake. “Can she stay with us?”

Ikuko glanced at the clearly underweight child in front of her who refused to meet her eye.

“She can stay-“ her daughter interrupted her with a squeal of joy. “For the night,” she added. “And you have to help me with dinner.”

Her daughter practically jumped out of her seat and dragged the surprised girl upstairs giggling. “Come on Cass.”

And also given the fact that this fic would be set in 90's Japan and Cassandra is half-White half-CHINESE she going to be facing some... Intolerance and bigotry (nothing she can't handle) but it's going to be present.
    Last edited by brer rabbit; 08-03-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Fantastic Member

So I have this What-If idea in where instead of Cassandra Cain become Batgirl, she becomes Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon

That's a pretty cool idea. I was also thinking (maybe I saw it here? But I think it was elsewhere) that I'd love to see Cass become the next Wildcat. It'd be a pretty cool legacy story. Of a character who doesn't exist anymore.

There is a notion that rather large threads may contribute to server load. As such, we are experimenting with closing existing threads to see if it helps matters.
    Feel free to start a new thread on the same topic.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules