Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spenny View Post
    Does anyone know if the Blackout shorts from DHP have been collected? Really enjoyed the first issue (which I picked up as a fan of the writer, rather than Project Black Sky) and want to catch up.
    Dipped for that Captain Midnight sale so I'm going to read them and then see if I want to pick up the other series.
    Hope this works out for Dark Horse. Great publisher
    They have been collected in zero issue Ghost 0, X 0, and I think Captain Midnight and Brain Boy had one too. But other then that I don't think so.
    PLEASE READ CLOAK & DAGGER IN SAVAGE AVENGERS!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.
    Support Indie Comics: Coffin Comics, Lion Forge, and so much more!!!
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Count down clock is done...now that was interesting.

So we get a webcomic, which is cool. (And look familiar huh? :P) and we get some cool bios for the characters they have so far. I hope it updates to add King Tiger and Barb Wire. We get some cool art, and the wallpapers (which we already had on the dark horse website). This is not bad, not 100 percent what I wanted but really cool. The story is story but great, leads to a lot of questions, can't wait to see more on 5/5/2014! Next things is tomorrow thought FCBD getting there early (even though I have it on pull).
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    They have been collected in zero issue Ghost 0, X 0, and I think Captain Midnight and Brain Boy had one too. But other then that I don't think so.
    Thanks mate.

Going to pick up that FCBD issue and see if it tickles my fancy
    Current top 5: She-Hulk, Daredevil, Velvet, Lazarus, Adventures of Superman

Quote Originally Posted by spenny View Post
    Thanks mate.

Going to pick up that FCBD issue and see if it tickles my fancy
    No problem! Glad to help! Let us know what you think of it. I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow.
    Pulls:

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Captain Midnight #10 was great. I'm loving Dark Horse's line. I really enjoyed the last Brain Boy mini and I'm looking forward tot next one. Captain Midnight has not only become one of my favorite books, but one of my favorite characters. Can't wait for FCBD edition and the trade were Captain Midnight, Ghost and X team up.
    When does the Trade come out?

All-New Member

Captain Midnight is one of my favorite titles. CM really took off with issue 6 and is still hitting it hard. And all that greatness for 2.99!

Quote Originally Posted by usually View Post
    I pretty sure it comes out in June. Can't wait for it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Captain Midnight is one of my favorite titles. CM really took off with issue 6 and is still hitting it hard. And all that greatness for 2.99!
    I've been loving it since it started, but I couldn't agree more with you with the rest. Captain Midnight is now one of my all time favorite characters.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

How's Blackout and the Occultist? I haven't read those and wanted to get opinions from my fellow Project Black Sky followers.

How's Blackout and the Occultist? I haven't read those and wanted to get opinions from my fellow Project Black Sky followers.
    Great! I really love how blackout is going and the occultist is great too! You should at least check out the first issues of each. They are really wonderful. And there is a great King Tiger back up in Blackout, which is worth the comic itself, even if you hate blackout, which no one should!

June 11! It is really good, i have read the start of it already!
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Great! I really love how blackout is going and the occultist is great too! You should at least check out the first issues of each. They are really wonderful. And there is a great King Tiger back up in Blackout, which is worth the comic itself, even if you hate blackout, which no one should!

June 11! It is really good, i have read the start of it already!
    Thanks as always for your help Power Torch. I will definitely check those out on your recommendation. Also is the webcomic on the website free?

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

Blackout #1 was pretty awesome, it did a great job at getting the ball rolling for this character and it featured an awesome King Tiger backup tale at the end. The Occultist is fun too, whoever said he is a mix of Peter Parker and Dr. Strange nailed it right on the head.

As for the countdown clock, I feel the end result was a bit of a letdown but yet cool in it's own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    Blackout #1 was pretty awesome, it did a great job at getting the ball rolling for this character and it featured an awesome King Tiger backup tale at the end. The Occultist is fun too, whoever said he is a mix of Peter Parker and Dr. Strange nailed it right on the head.

As for the countdown clock, I feel the end result was a bit of a letdown but yet cool in it's own way.
    Blackout issue 2 is even better then one, plus the art on that title is really pretty! And yes I love the Parker/Strange feel Occultist has! (Can't wait for a Occultist/Ghost crossover! Which I hope happens at some point.)

And ya I was hoping for more, but its still really cool! The list will update with new characters at some point I am sure!

Thanks as always for your help Power Torch. I will definitely check those out on your recommendation. Also is the webcomic on the website free?
    No problem! And yes it is! The next issue comes out on the 5th!
    Pulls:

Haven't read the Occultist or Blackout yet, though I'm working through my stack.

The more time goes by the more excited I get for this line. Can't wait for King Tiger and Barb Wire to come back.

Of the old Comics Greatest World original line up, I'd like to see Hero Zero next.

Quote Originally Posted by hondobrode View Post
    Haven't read the Occultist or Blackout yet, though I'm working through my stack.

The more time goes by the more excited I get for this line. Can't wait for King Tiger and Barb Wire to come back.

Of the old Comics Greatest World original line up, I'd like to see Hero Zero next.
    King Tiger is back in the Blackout series, a backup has King Tiger in it! Its really great and its written by the original writer of King Tiger.

Now I have a question for you guys.

I recall reading something in one of the black sky comics about something like "purple smoke or haze" or something like that. Does anyone recall that? I am at a lost, I look though the lasted stuff I have read. But nothing. I am trying to get points on my side for Vortex being the big bady.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 05-03-2014 at 01:39 AM.
    Pulls: