Page 105 of 138 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2066

I much prefer the cowboy look to any of his other costumes. Same goes for the motorcycle jacket and jeans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Actually - this is the page that made me think there is only one Logan:

If you look at the white fire stuff coming off him - you can see some coming out of his shoulders and arms, and some coming out of his claws. Also he popped his claws in ROW#2 and they were not hot right away.

You do have a point about the costume on the Hulkverine cover though...but I don't know if it's an indication of anything since it's just a cover and that might not be what he wears in the book. I hope ROW gives us some answers soon about the claws
    Well i will give two reasonable situations/contexts which totally shows that there are two Wolverines .

1)First of all if u have read the whole context of Avengers , Phoenix Wolverine said that he is not from around here and also said that he has learned this things for eons or in other words he had learned godly stuff for ages .
    2)During ROW #2 when he has gone into berseker(if u haven't noticed that) , his claws became hot due to his rage which makes a certain probability that his hot claws may be not related to Phoenix. But yeah for more information i totally agree we have to wait for next ROW issues .

And basically to my knowledge the first(those which are not variant) covers are always canon therefore it might certainly tells that Logan is going wear blue and yellow costume on Hulkverines .

Cowboy appearance is total badass . There are actually various avatars/outfits of Logan in his lifetimes whether once he was soldier or samurai and in the end it's wolverine costume . But Cowboy is best imo . I have even uploaded a thread regarding his various avatars , u should check that sometime .

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Well i will give two reasonable situations/contexts which totally shows that there are two Wolverines .

1)First of all if u have read the whole context of Avengers , Phoenix Wolverine said that he is not from around here and also said that he has learned this things for eons or in other words he had learned godly stuff for ages .
    2)During ROW #2 when he has gone into berseker(if u haven't noticed that) , his claws became hot due to his rage which makes a certain probability that his hot claws may be not related to Phoenix. But yeah for more information i totally agree we have to wait for next ROW issues .

And basically to my knowledge the first(those which are not variant) covers are always canon therefore it might certainly tells that Logan is going wear blue and yellow costume on Hulkverines .
    Your side definitely holds up! I have a fairly thin theory that is entirely based on the claws because it's just fun to think about.

My idea is that we saw a faint manifestation of the Phoenix in ROW #2 when his claws heated up. Also the fact that the claws are sometimes hot, sometimes not make it hard to be 100% sure that there are two versions of him running around. The Phoenix force could explain how he was brought back to life, and ROW would end with him unlocking more cells in his mind until he unlocks one with the Phoenix force and becomes the cosmic Logan that we have been seeing.

I didn't know #1 covers were supposed to be canon...the classic costume on Hulkverines probably invalidates all the Phoenix stuff. And the fact that he would stay on Earth to fight Weapon H when he could be doing cosmic stuff instead.

Cowboy appearance is total badass . There are actually various avatars/outfits of Logan in his lifetimes whether once he was soldier or samurai and in the end it's wolverine costume . But Cowboy is best imo . I have even uploaded a thread regarding his various avatars , u should check that sometime .
    where is it?

Mighty Member

I think there is only one Logan. Hot claws is from the current time, he is in ROW and will be teaming up with the Hulk and Cyclops shortly. Logan in Infinity Wars and Thor is the same Logan as the current one only from the future. In Infinity he as come back in time to interact with Loki for some important reason and in Thor's title he is at the end of time. Same guy just at different time periods and some time travel to the current era.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    I think there is only one Logan. Hot claws is from the current time, he is in ROW and will be teaming up with the Hulk and Cyclops shortly. Logan in Infinity Wars and Thor is the same Logan as the current one only from the future. In Infinity he as come back in time to interact with Loki for some important reason and in Thor's title he is at the end of time. Same guy just at different time periods and some time travel to the current era.
    HAHAHA no , sorry i wasn't kidding when I talked about this things on my previous posts .

1)I asked Rosenburg whether Phoenix Wolverine is the Wolverine teaming up with Cyclops or not in twitter. He said no .
    2)Some other guy asked Charles Soule whether Phoenix is involved with Logan's resurrection or not but Soule said no .

But honestly i find this quite underwhelming cause's Logan's permanent ongoing isn't being announced yet but Phoenix Wolverine in his cowboy look looks cool but i don't like Logan manifesting Phoenix's Avatar and neither other mutants like Spider-Man or Cyclops or other superhuman .

Logically it feels BS cause's imo only omega level mutants have that kind of power to manifest godly powers of Phoenix .
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-17-2018 at 12:19 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I much prefer the cowboy look to any of his other costumes. Same goes for the motorcycle jacket and jeans.
    Yeah me too dude

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Your side definitely holds up! I have a fairly thin theory that is entirely based on the claws because it's just fun to think about.

My idea is that we saw a faint manifestation of the Phoenix in ROW #2 when his claws heated up. Also the fact that the claws are sometimes hot, sometimes not make it hard to be 100% sure that there are two versions of him running around. The Phoenix force could explain how he was brought back to life, and ROW would end with him unlocking more cells in his mind until he unlocks one with the Phoenix force and becomes the cosmic Logan that we have been seeing.

I didn't know #1 covers were supposed to be canon...the classic costume on Hulkverines probably invalidates all the Phoenix stuff. And the fact that he would stay on Earth to fight Weapon H when he could be doing cosmic stuff instead.
    Well i can't really say whether Phoenix is involved with Logan's return but some other guy asked Soule on twitter whether Phoenix Wolverine from Thor is the same Wolverine of ROW back during when Thor #1 came out . He said no . But let's take break with this topic and hope Soule could deliver a good theory with his resurrection and hot claws but don't worry ur theory is quite interesting , i wouldn't deny .

where is it?
    Here in this link

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-2018/page86

Mighty Member

Phoenix Wolverine? When did that happen?

P.S I am hyped for Wolvy n Cyke team up!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post

Marvel Legacy , Thor , Avengers #10 and all cameos appearances maybe Phoenix Wolverine . But this Wolverine is not OG Logan from ROW , judging by some context from comics and writers's words on twitter .

Mighty Member

Marvel Legacy , Thor , Avengers #10 and all cameos appearances maybe Phoenix Wolverine . But this Wolverine is not OG Logan from ROW , judging by some context from comics and writers's words on twitter .
    I lost tracks on how many Wolverines there are, they need to stop with the many clones n AU ver.

BANNED

I lost tracks on how many Wolverines there are, they need to stop with the many clones n AU ver.
    Right now assuming there is a Phoenix Wolverine , there are three versions having same name . One is quite on his way back to his own universe i.e OML .

Mighty Member

Right now assuming there is a Phoenix Wolverine , there are three versions having same name . One is quite on his way back to his own universe i.e OML .
    Aww OML overstayed his welcome tho haha

I guess that's the Phoenix Wolverine(not OG Logan) with which people are speculating on Thor/Avengers/MarvelLegacy and all other cameos . And it's total badass look for Logan on Cowboy appearances .

This image, especially since it's drawn by Kubert, reminds me so much of Ultimate Wolverine. Such a good look for Logan.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

He appeared in Marvel Legacy with an Infinity stone a while back. Then he was in Thor 1 and 5, it was a story set in the future with an old Logan who has the Phoenix and who has gone insane. And more recently in Avengers 10. I think all his pages from Avengers 10 have been posted in the thread. And we also got a teaser with a cover for Wolverine: Infinity Watch that shows his claws coming out of the Infinity gauntlet.

Well i can't really say whether Phoenix is involved with Logan's return but some other guy asked Soule on twitter whether Phoenix Wolverine from Thor is the same Wolverine of ROW back during when Thor #1 came out . He said no . But let's take break with this topic and hope Soule could deliver a good theory with his resurrection and hot claws but don't worry ur theory is quite interesting , i wouldn't deny .

Here in this link

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-2018/page86
    I'm really looking forward to ROW 3, I hope we start getting some answers on how he came back.
    Thanks for the link ! I wish they would bring back the eyepatch look

Logically it feels BS cause's imo only omega level mutants have that kind of power to manifest godly powers of Phoenix .
    That is a great point - I'm wondering if the infinity stones have something to do with him getting the Phoenix? If he does collect all the stones in Infinity Watch then he could boost his powers to Omega level.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    That would be my guess as well, one thing I still don't understand is why this future Logan isn't helping our Logan against Soteira right now, there might be a reason. Looking at the Legacy one shot, this Logan also died recently before coming to our universe as he said he wasn't dead anymore before killing the frost giant and taking the space stone.

I just hope ROW or Infinity Watch will explain all of that.

Technically our Wolverine died and became an host of the Phoenix Force during the Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine mini just before Schism/AVX and with Spider-Man's help Logan managed to reject it.
    But the current Phoenix Wolverine we're seeing is supposed to be from the future and more precisely from the future shown during the current Thor serie (issues#1,#5 and #6), he also the one that appeared in Marvel Legacy/Where is Wolverine/Infinity Countdown/Infinity Wars/Avengers #10 and he will also appear in Infinity Watch: Wolverine as Rover and biswaboxz said, he will also appear in the War of the Realms event in april.

Yeah seeing Logan and Scott working together again is nice!

I also like this scene from Life After Logan:

Last edited by Hush; 11-17-2018 at 10:13 AM.