Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Enjoyed this. Batman insisting o keeping his son close was cute.

The characterisation was off with some but on the whole it was fun. Looking forward to so many interactions, the ones we've had so far have been gold. I liked Fate, MM and Brainiac handling Damian like the mild irritant he is.

I'm not usually a fan of cosmic stories but we'll see.

I really enjoyed this issue. I think it set-up the story well, I liked the characterization in this issue and Manapul's art was amazing (like always).
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

I liked the intro with the Green Lantern Corps and the Source Wall, but something didn't gel for me about the rest of the characterizations in the book.

Which is weird, because usually I'm a fan of random-ish characters being thrown together and interacting. Time will tell if these character selections live up the the energies they're supposed to represent.

The Omega Titans feel like the Celestials (as everyone has mentioned), but also like four Galactuses or his DCU counterpart-ish Relic. (Surprisingly, Relic wasn't around the Source Wall with the Lanterns.)

I'm not sure what I was expecting or looking for from this series, but I'm lukewarm about it with this issue.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Surprisingly I really enjoyed this.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

All-New Member

I for one am digging the Omega Titans but that may just be because of their look.

It was okay but I can see it having a lot of potential. I felt like this issues was kind of a jumbled mess and all over the place. Maybe that's just me.

This series is nothing but audacious silliness and I love it.

Starro continues to be the MVP.

Always Rakzo

Little better but I'm constantly surprised about how simplistic the characterization is despite of the amount of dialogue that is included here. Mind you, the narration is not as obtuse as in the last one but is still noticeably overwritten.

Solid art at least.

So far is enjoyable, charactherizations are a bit one-note, but considering the size of the cast in this four-issue mini, i can't ask for much.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Don't know what more you guys could want. It's only 4 issues and acts a tease to buy the new JL books.

I've been keeping away from DC event books and such but this was pretty good. Especially the art.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

The character interaction is a lot of fun!
    spoilers:
    Starro's snark, and Lobo giving Gar a little lesson in going all out, and of course, Amanda Waller dooming everyone, with Brainiac 2 popping up!
    end of spoilers

This has been fun so far. Fast paced for an event.

They've talked before about new and lasting relationships forming by this event, with examples like Wonder Woman and Zatanna. This has made me a fan of the Superman/Starro dynamic. I'd love it if he became an anti-hero and an occasional ally.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Mighty Member

I didn't think Gar was capable of something like that.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K